Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
episode 104

"khushi ji darwaja khul gawa, bhagwan ne aap ke sun li."

an interesting opening line i thought. khushi prays fervently before the entrance rm and her playmate op assures her that the door has opened,
god has heard her prayers. a simple reference to the door by the talkative young man. but at another level... signifies a new opening, a certain easein accessing something. which door is being referred to i wonder. the one to a closed heart?

then there is vanvas talk from la. yes she is all silly and confounded as you'd expect her to be. where is vanvas? is it further than gurgaon and noida? can a grown educated woman in india really ask such questions. obviously some significance to the exile story and how now it's time for ram to return from it. well, asr is in self imposed vanvas upstairs and khushi has to go and get him.

khushi is today even more talkative than usual, constantly chatting with devi maiya. obviously the happenings of  the past few days are doing funny things to her. first babuji's terrible illness. then the constant pressuring by buaji to agree to marrying shyam. her utter confusion regarding this. and all the time a terrific awareness of a not very pleasant young man. yet he is always on her mind. think anything and she thinks of him. sister speaks of dream man and there he is. it's all getting to be too much, just the evening before that dhak dhak giving fairy lights incident. he was so close and she was feeling all sorts of things. now she can't stop thinking about that laad governor. she's asked devi maiya to expplain this thing to her. why is she thinking of him, why is she refusing to listen to her family for the firtst time? she just doesn't want to see him today. but that's not to be.

however, when her attempt to call him down fails, she is delighted and scurries back quickly. he's not coming, la...

but the wind says something else...

and ramji comes back from vanvas

so the door to a heart has opened and now its owner is ready to return from his exile. interesting analogies and hints all over. the fairy lights have sparked something in both. she roams around perturbed but in denial. she has never imagined falling for a man like this. but he? tat contemplative look at the lights the night before, the long intense gaze at her, a concern, and just now, again the memories... but he too is in denial.

but can he ever deny her ever again. listen to the wind, the answer is coursing though it.

"di main sirf yeh check karne ke liye aa raha hoon khushi yahan koi gadbad nahin kar rahi hai, " i've just come to check if khsuhi's doing some goof up here. di had started all khsuhi had to do was call you... he'd cut in with his curt little answer. he'd refused la just moments before. di laughed off his answer, but la noticed what had happened, it registered in her slightly troubled look trying to mask her worry with a smile.

"doh," he grabs the wires from khsuhi and starts work on the gallery lights. a cute little moment with khsuhi. he's looking for the tape which is safely held between his teeth and she si pointing this out. a strannge sweetness, a glint of a smile at the corner of his lips. but he is not going to smile. no way. he is bothered by this happiness he seems to get just looking at her, especially looking at her happy. he's been in exile too long. exile is safe. it doesn't hurt. but this? dangerous. his instincts are warning him perhaps.

yet, try as one might, certain things just have their way.  and so there is this constant awareness of each other as they do their work. she is helping di with rangoli,he stands on a stool and fixes the wires.

"dm, aajkal na aap humse bahut ukhdi ukkhdi si rahti hain... lagta hai pichhle hafte joh prashad humne chadaya aapko achha nahin laga," dm, you seem upset with me, looks like you didn't like the offerings i made last week. khushi talks to herself... audibly. the essentials sanak of khushi is at work. she as asked dm for some clarity on the marriage issue (it was poignant the way everything inside her said "no" to a marriage with shyam and the restless yearning that stoked her heart, all she does is think of arnavji, why), but dm hasn't answered.

"khushi ji... aap kya badbada rahe ho?" anjali asks, what are you muttering?

"shadi," marriage. at khushi's reply a man is alert.

"kisski shadi?" whose marriage?

he goes still.

"humari," mine.

he's chiseled stone for a fraction of a second, then he turns.

she is silent, he is waiting, she looks at him. eyes say things, wonder if the ears hear. just simmering awareness.

no i mean your marriage, how did you think about marriage? she asks anjali.

when anjali mentions it was easy to fall in love with shyam...

pyaar? asks khushi, a note of lovely excitement in her voice, a wonder. yours was a love marriage? but how did you know?

crucial question, how does one know one is in love.

anjali gives a beautiful personal answer. and had the listeners minds been working they'd have recognised themselves in anjali's words, but all they knew was this awareness. inexplicable. no one in a rush to explain also. early heady days of attraction slowly coming out of the closet. nainital was not reached, but a far more important destination seems to have been.

"pata hai khushi ji, jeevan mein na ek aisa insaan aata hai jise aap har pal dekhna chate... rat ko sone se pahle bas wohi ek chehra hota hai jo aap dekhna chahte ho... subeh uthne pe na... bas aisa lagta hai ki unki nazar aap pe pade... agar unhe koi dukh aaye na toh lagta hai ki bas kuch bhi karke woh dukh.. woh dukh unke jeevan se hata doh..."

you know, khushi, in life there comes a person one day whom you want to see all the time... before sleeping at night that's the one face you want to see... in the morning when you wake up, you want those eyes to fall on you... and if that one is even slightly troubled then you feel you must take away the pain by whatever means...

why do i think of arnavji all the time she's asked. before going to bed he'd stood by the pool thinking of her. and when she was in pain he was restless till he could ameliorate it somehow.

but neither was in a state to make these connections. too too bristling with the sense of each other.

"bas, pata chal jaat hai," anjali ends, you just know.

anjali leaves.

he can't, she can't, stop looking at each other... rabba ve... they both know but don't want to. she gets up ready to leave, walking past him with that dazed air, and he falls... taking her with him, he is down, holding her, keeping her safe.

colours of rangoli scatter and fly.

joy, blessing, fun they seem to say. two people hopelessly entangled sprawled over a half done rangoli. something erotic and sensuous on the main hallway floor. a man and a woman and the colour that wants to enter their heart. rabba ve...and their they lie.

khsuhi tries to get up, but of course falls right onto him, can't stop looking still... till finally, he tells the wriggling girl, stop... ruko...

they extricate themselves. as he pulls her up, she falls forward and strokes his neck accidentally, smearing yellow powder, i think of haldi, uff that nearness. she is about to put her hand in her eyes and he stops her, look you have colour on your palm he shows her. a normal enough exchange, just that there's a parallel conversation on all the time. desires calling out to each other. why do i think of arnavji all the time?

hot and bothered she is... he is.

the heady days of attraction are on. in full technicolor.
Edited by indi52 - 11 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
^^^ katelyn

ufff gifs. πŸ˜†πŸ‘
BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ‘

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

DISCLAIMER:DON'T COPY MY WORKS AND CONCEPTS WITHOUT GIVING ME CREDIT 

YOU HAVE SEEN MY HUMBLE SIDE. TRUST ME YOU WON'T LIKE THE OTHER... 

EPISODE 97& Part 98

Nainital Trip Part-4 

Emotions ,feelings, and reactions are the driving forces which are binding humans in the circle of closeness where they find solace in each other.The pearls of emotions which Arnav and Khushi share since the day one are bringing them closer to this vortex ,the magnetic pull of which is not only getting stronger but also becoming inadmissible for them , especially for Arnav.

As in EPISODE 55 He threw those pearls of emotions and desires of khushi's dress which he kept secretly because these resting in the palm of his hand made him feel her , touch her , hold her , and above all dignify her purity, her beauty, her innocence, her honesty of her heart & smile but yet throwing em away why because the  Walls of the great  ASR's  castle were weakening by the existence of one pure soul known as Khushi...- good to see the pearls again!πŸ‘

As ."In jazbaat aur ehsasat ki meri zidagi mein koi jagha nahin hai"[I have no room for these feelings and emotions]."Arnav Singh Raizada itna kamzore nahin keh woh eik larki keh khiyal ko aapne dimagh se na nikal sake"[ASR is not that weak who can't get rid of one girl out of his mind]

Those pearls which represented Khushi's existence for him in his life as a part of hers which came to him that day by destiny are ready to become his destiny now.That destiny which does not run by him or her and is screaming its existence not only around em but around their families too to become a part of this vortex in these epi more than ever.

Scene1-Shyam and Babuji[SS -Rook and Pawn]

[SS-Slouchy Scorpion]

Scorpion's true nature has been revealed but again destiny is holding something different here.Shyam always finds out his caging days through a reflection on a glass[two sides image] and exactly this is happening here.His reflection and Babuji's reflection is facing in the same direction as Babuji knows his direction and intention. -Nice!

Love the way Scorched Truth Vs  Slouched Lie faced each other but here is the destiny which is playing a big game here and Babuji's Scorched Truthful hand gets into the strong clutch of Slouched Lie as he sends House ladies out of the house and the man of the house in the hospital for his life .Fate and destiny is using Scorpion's slouchy moves to pave the path for this family towards its destiny as Stingy wants to prepare its venom to kill the essence of their life  but destiny is preparing a "Masiha" a protector[Arnav] , a shield for this family to live,  flourish ,and brandish safely in the form of Arnav. - yes but the CV's never gave sashi full justice πŸ˜­ i'll always be mad about that

[Sorry guys couldn't bear the pain of a father so that's all I can write can't watch more]

Symbolism and connection:Buaji is forcefully giving 10 rupees to the driver.

Ten implies the completeness of the order of the cycle by nature meaning represents the creator and its creation.Connection is simple as Destiny  and Fate is completing its order regardless sometimes it seems painful to humans."Har kam keh peeche uski raza shamil hoti hai"  as Shyam is the reason two families will be closer than ever which is important to bring these soul mates together.First creator has sent Babuji's protectors on time to save him from Scorpion's wrath.3-ladies as 3 is # of success.

Scene2-Anjali , Akash &Payal ,and Mamiji[ Rook,Knights,Pawn]

Anjali and Akash's concerns and affection towards Guptas is reflecting Destiny's moves regardless Mamiji's insecure attitude .Akash is making sure to be in the hospital for two reasons.One to crush the dream of Jijaji along with Arnav Bhai"lagta hai humare dono saley humari itni mehnat keh bawajood humain chain se dobara ghori charne nahin dainge"[My both BIL will not let me marry again]

Second to be a protector of Payal as his looks were showing a determination of a promise which he made today with himself before leaving Payal.

Scene 3- Arnav and Khushi[King and Queen]

Arnav's solance his hand on Khushi's forhead is just like destiny is showering her with endowment which is here to alleviate every single pain of hers by replenishing her paths with protection and joy.His distress has no limit as this pearl which he tried to throw so many times is resting in the palm of his hand today not only feeling his warmth but also giving him warmth of love and intimacy of hers which he wants to hold with both hands and that is a pure call of destiny.

Raba Ve rubs in where Her touch and brushing breath on his hand not only is evoking his desires for her as he touched her sweetness [jalaibi]through her hands with his lips and but also her lips are touching his sweet protectiveness which is always there unintentionally. Her warm touch is making him regret how badly he threw this pearl around last night . He ejaculates at the sight of her tears ,the pearls of love and care  she showered at him unintentionally  and today He is holding those pearls [tears] unintentionally again in the palm of his hands which have penetrated deep inside the Shell of ASR completely.Hats off to the creators and the original writers and directors  especially Ved Raj and Nissar.[Why do I feel he was removing those tears from her face while thinking about it as this is his deep desire to evaporate those for forever] --awww sweet thought, i'm sure he has such desires!

Today King is bowing down to her queen upon her touch , her request and her unintentional desire which is melting him "lamha ba Lamha" [every sec] and then the pain ,the agony brings him to the edge of closing his eyes as he indeed hurt her again."I'm sorry Khushi...I'm sooo sorry!" as he is saying it for every reason which brims her eye or gives her pain .His indulgence over this innocent beauty was melting him this moment. -nicely written

PONDERING Connecting Dots: He puts his hand from now on on Khushi to the hospital and to the very end either in love or hate but she is in the Shell of ASR's [Arnav] protection now and forever"Hamesha" , especially in 101 where he wants to rectify his action for not saying "sab theek ho gyega" and then again in Mandir during forced marriage,by putting that Sindoor in hate but he was putting his hand regardless in hate,  - πŸ‘lovely thoughtπŸ‘, he was her protector no matter what, even when she was engaged to another, he was always her protectory

for his Di but also for his fear of losing her which in return was the protection for her from Shyam and his evilness.

-Today she is getting this warmth of his love and protection unintentionally but will crave and demand it after kidnapping where he will take her out of the pain of  the insecurities forever "Hamesha"

-Today he is bowing down without bowing his head in front of this filmy girl for her innocence and her values unintentionally and later he will bow down intentionally in filmy style for all the good she has.

Arnav,"Khushi...Tum ...Theek  tou ho na"[Khushi are you ok]  She just affirms as her moment is frozen in the mist of last night's events .His regretful voice tells her that car will be here but she is adamant I will go Delhi by myself which irritates him and makes him unfreeze her from the last night but a jeep of 5 goons stops .Love to see Khushi naturally walks beside and little back of ASR for protection and that speaks of her trust, her comfort and belief level with him. - me too, speaks volumes!

They both look at each other to understand what's going on as one of them with his wavy hair style sends the non-style threatening signals to Arnav.Khushi connects the dots of her Lehnga Choli...Wavy style pushes and punches Arnav and drags Khushi by grabbing her wrist and when she protests , finally slams her head to the jeep.That is the moment which freezes for him as she is touched and physically hurt by someone else and he roars by slaming down all the others in the way to reach his target.He shoves him, punches him, kicks him, slams his head and has no control to stop as she sees it.."Arnavji bas kijye...bas kijye ...mar daleinge kya...."[Arnavji are you going to kill him]

Arnav in his rage ,"hann Mar daloonga ...iski himmat kaise huee tumhain ...and then her pearly controlled touch not only forces him stop right in the air immediately but also makes him to realize what was he doing...Amazingly she does not remove her hand till he comes to his senses completely ..is there any other proof they need that they are divinely touched  soul mates ...

Khushi in her deep dazed state,"what happened to you...he just pushed me and you'..." and my my my what a look he gives her by coinciding with Raba Ve.His possessiveness, fondness, devotion and fidelity is written all over this slow turn of his head along with tenderness, attachment, love , affection and pain in his one look.Seriously Barun is "Chalta phirta ASR" how can he say that anyone can be ASR...impossible

Its impossible for her to inhale blazing glares of him filled with intensity which forces her to bring  her gazes down but she can feel his daggers right into her skin as he is no mood to look away...The moment he looks away she gauges him to find answers of her million questions .But as I said he is his protector no matter what as this urge to protect her started from the very 1st epi when she fell in his arms and its never ever going to diminish as "Hamesha sanmbhalata rahoonga"

PONDERING Connecting Dots: -His half eye as" eye of Horus " as he is a his protector no matter what in love or hate.- thanks you so  much for bringing horus back, loved this one from you, i was hoping you would when i saw this scene πŸ˜ƒ

Today he is beating up the goons for her safety and later he will beat but get beaten too for her safety.[Kidnapping ]

While driving back Delhi,the reverbration of events and her words bring him to the reality "Why did I react like that"...

Just like her chup ,her silence bothers him the same is with her as the level of trust and belief has been changed.His three hrs constant "placidity"is unbearable for her.Her blabbering.com πŸ˜† is filled with apologies and plea to instigate him to speak whether its filled with scolding and taunting.Wow!  ...What a journey "jab se aap humain mile hain tub se  humari aukad aur haisiat ki yaad dila rahe hain..."[since you meet me always remind me of my status and class] and today it does not bother her at all and all she wants to just hear his voice no matter what to make sure he is alright.But he is having a war of his heart and brain over here as he tries every time to throw her out of his life but she is always there challenging him stronger  than ever before...

Khushi's concerns for his wounds and his health are written on her open book face as "Dekhiyeh aap humain daant lo...."Arnav politely, "just shut up"....and that brings a delightful smile on her face which assured her his safety as he is ok and not that angry that much.Delhi brought her joy as she is here near with her Amma and Babuji [stars] but fate still wants her away from the agony and pain for some more time with her protector away from the filth and slush which can smudge the purity of this pearl...[hey bina Dil keh Dili is Dil wali now][# 3 is the symbol of victory as well as masculine #]

Khushi,"shut up that's good at least you said something after three hrs...you were angry when you were beating those goons , you did good as now they will not see any girl in bridal avatar from now on...

"waise eik baat poochain...unhon ne humain itna sa Dhaka diya aur apne itna mara'agar wo hum par haath uthate tou...[may I ask they just pushed me and you hit them so much if they actually hit me then..]

Arnav clutching his steering  while gritting his teeth slams the breaks "get out"

Khushi,"Kya.kyuon...ab hum ne kya kia"[Why what did I do now]

Arnav,"by closing his eyes and calmly "get out

Khushi,"par hum ghar kaise jayengey".....[how will I go home?]

Arnav by giving her money,"take this and cab and go home"

Khushi in fluster can't open her seat belt when he hastily opens it and throws it on her side.She gets down dissipatedly and he sees her in the viewing mirror by his side eyes but droves away by ignoring her dependence on him...

this is where he truly throws the pearl out

PONDERING Connected Dots:He threw her out from his car after Janmashtami in the night with hate and today he is doing the same but with the fear of over whelming and uncontrolled emotions & desires for her which are driving him crazy and insane.Today he threw the belt and during Rakshabandhan he stopped the car to put the belt on her by hovering on her to give her Dhak Dhak..

She walks home and as her protection is off and she is very much vulnerable to get hurt as the news of her Babuji which removes ground under her feet as Her Star Babuji got a heart attack .Khushi's pain has no limit...The pearls[tears] which Arnav kept in the palm of his hand and trying to remove by caressing her face are back as these pearls her tears are not going anywhere..

Symbolism and Connection: Khushi's reflection as she is looking at it ,she is misunderstanding him and had no clue of his inner turmoil, while her constant gaze on his car's mirror looking at him shows her dependence and belief in him.[as Egyptian views it shows your inner desire and belief] -

Arnav comes home in hasty and clumsy way and Om prakash couldn't convince him otherwise to listen to him .Straight to room ,bag is thrown away in his anger filled with beclouded thoughts ,again reverberated moments of beating up goons and her concerned words bringing Lava out of him as he slams the closet door and moves away along with blazing ASR tone 

Then "aagar wo hum pe haath uthate tou"......While on his recliner with closed eyes as not only her touch but her concerned words are sedatives for him,"kal tak mein us se pareshan tha. Tou phir  aaj kya ho gaya hai mujhe"[I was annoyed by her until yesterday then what happened today]

PONDERING CONNECTING DOTS:

You were Upset [Pareshan ]with her ---hmmm

You were upset  with her ------

-when you were saving her in guest house ,couldn't resist admiring her and losing your heart while marking with her blood

-During Berserahi didn't mind following her to talk and then admiring her during puja and yes being upset why didn't she talk to the Mighty ASR

-During Teej feeling upset by having urge to save her as this is your right

-In office you were upset when she left you to Lukhnow for "Hamesha" and due to that you couldn't sleep or do anything except staring at her door  and threw those pearls and then again back to square one you are upset with her ,you must be joking Mighty Yummilicious ! ASR - oh the denial, Khushi and Arnav redifined the word!🀣

Lamha-e-Fikeriya[Thinkable moment]:As in EPISODE 55

"Eik saye ki tarah cha gaye hai dimagh peh...Baar baar usi ka khial usi ka chehra...jaise challenge kar rahi ho...nahin mein har man ne walon mein se nahin hoon'

Acceptance of raving emotions in the wilderment of this ocean is blustering with ASR BG tone but each word shows the honesty and depth of the ocean of his raging emotions ,those pearls, which he has thrown out but was he successful with that  then or even now by throwing her out of his car  ..hmmm...just  beautiful yet painful thought

MOMENT OF THE DAY 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DpfQYleu2Y

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DpfQYleu2Y[/YOUTUBE]

ARSHI"S INDEX 

πŸ‘β­οΈ very very nice Arshi! so happy to see the pearl and the horus back😊 great connections with both. my comments in red. loved all the edit! esp these ones!

BarunDiwani thumbnail
@Durgey, hopped over to the100 thread and saw you made 500 posts!!!

CONGRATS dear!!!!! on your way to goldie soon!!
BarunDiwani thumbnail
Blasters,

the ITA award nominations are  out

πŸ’” to not see Barun on there, but happy for three of out cast member
also there is a poll to vote for Sarun to host!!! it would be cool to see them together again!
they are losing so go vote!!!

origional post is by Appy_indy
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

DISCLAIMER:DON'T COPY MY WORKS AND CONCEPTS WITHOUT GIVING ME CREDIT 

YOU HAVE SEEN MY HUMBLE SIDE. TRUST ME YOU WON'T LIKE THE OTHER... 

EPISODE 97& Part 98

Nainital Trip Part-4 

Emotions ,feelings, and reactions are the driving forces which are binding humans in the circle of closeness where they find solace in each other.The pearls of emotions which Arnav and Khushi share since the day one are bringing them closer to this vortex ,the magnetic pull of which is not only getting stronger but also becoming inadmissible for them , especially for Arnav.

awesome preamble.

Arnav and Khushi are made for each other. so despite of so much animosity they are moving towards each other.

As in EPISODE 55 He threw those pearls of emotions and desires of khushi's dress which he kept secretly because these resting in the palm of his hand made him feel her , touch her , hold her , and above all dignify her purity, her beauty, her innocence, her honesty of her heart & smile but yet throwing em away why because the  Walls of the great  ASR's  castle were weakening by the existence of one pure soul known as Khushi...

very well said. In Arnav's deepest mind he already fall for Khushi. but has been fighting constantly to deny it. 

As ."In jazbaat aur ehsasat ki meri zidagi mein koi jagha nahin hai"[I have no room for these feelings and emotions]."Arnav Singh Raizada itna kamzore nahin keh woh eik larki keh khiyal ko aapne dimagh se na nikal sake"[ASR is not that weak who can't get rid of one girl out of his mind]

Those pearls which represented Khushi's existence for him in his life as a part of hers which came to him that day by destiny are ready to become his destiny now.That destiny which does not run by him or her and is screaming its existence not only around em but around their families too to become a part of this vortex in these epi more than ever.

God loves them so much. so he planned to unite them.

Scene1-Shyam and Babuji[SS -Rook and Pawn]

[SS-Slouchy Scorpion]

Scorpion's true nature has been revealed but again destiny is holding something different here.Shyam always finds out his caging days through a reflection on a glass[two sides image] and exactly this is happening here.His reflection and Babuji's reflection is facing in the same direction as Babuji knows his direction and intention.

good observation.πŸ‘

Love the way Scorched Truth Vs  Slouched Lie faced each other but here is the destiny which is playing a big game here and Babuji's Scorched Truthful hand gets into the strong clutch of Slouched Lie as he sends House ladies out of the house and the man of the house in the hospital for his life .Fate and destiny is using Scorpion's slouchy moves to pave the path for this family towards its destiny as Stingy wants to prepare its venom to kill the essence of their life  but destiny is preparing a "Masiha" a protector[Arnav] , a shield for this family to live,  flourish ,and brandish safely in the form of Arnav.

Destiny sometimes do injustice to good people. but in the long run it turns good for them.Same thing happened here. shyam tried to kill babuji to get Khushi. but God didn't let it happen. God is almighty. No shyam can go against his will.

[Sorry guys couldn't bear the pain of a father so that's all I can write can't watch more]

Yes it was too painful to watch.

Symbolism and connection:Buaji is forcefully giving 10 rupees to the driver.

Ten implies the completeness of the order of the cycle by nature meaning represents the creator and its creation.Connection is simple as Destiny  and Fate is completing its order regardless sometimes it seems painful to humans."Har kam keh peeche uski raza shamil hoti hai"  as Shyam is the reason two families will be closer than ever which is important to bring these soul mates together.First creator has sent Babuji's protectors on time to save him from Scorpion's wrath.3-ladies as 3 is # of success.

Scene2-Anjali , Akash &Payal ,and Mamiji[ Rook,Knights,Pawn]

Anjali and Akash's concerns and affection towards Guptas is reflecting Destiny's moves regardless Mamiji's insecure attitude .Akash is making sure to be in the hospital for two reasons.One to crush the dream of Jijaji along with Arnav Bhai"lagta hai humare dono saley humari itni mehnat keh bawajood humain chain se dobara ghori charne nahin dainge"[My both BIL will not let me marry again]

Second to be a protector of Payal as his looks were showing a determination of a promise which he made today with himself before leaving Payal.

Scene 3- Arnav and Khushi[King and Queen]

Arnav's solance his hand on Khushi's forhead is just like destiny is showering her with endowment which is here to alleviate every single pain of hers by replenishing her paths with protection and joy.His distress has no limit as this pearl which he tried to throw so many times is resting in the palm of his hand today not only feeling his warmth but also giving him warmth of love and intimacy of hers which he wants to hold with both hands and that is a pure call of destiny.

brilliant writing!

Arnav's love for Khushi is gradually winning the battle.

Raba Ve rubs in where Her touch and brushing breath on his hand not only is evoking his desires for her as he touched her sweetness [jalaibi]through her hands with his lips and but also her lips are touching his sweet protectiveness which is always there unintentionally. Her warm touch is making him regret how badly he threw this pearl around last night . He ejaculates at the sight of her tears ,the pearls of love and care  she showered at him unintentionally  and today He is holding those pearls [tears] unintentionally again in the palm of his hands which have penetrated deep inside the Shell of ASR completely.Hats off to the creators and the original writers and directors  especially Ved Raj and Nissar.[Why do I feel he was removing those tears from her face while thinking about it as this is his deep desire to evaporate those for forever]

insightful writing!

IPK's writers are brilliant.

Today King is bowing down to her queen upon her touch , her request and her unintentional desire which is melting him "lamha ba Lamha" [every sec] and then the pain ,the agony brings him to the edge of closing his eyes as he indeed hurt her again."I'm sorry Khushi...I'm sooo sorry!" as he is saying it for every reason which brims her eye or gives her pain .His indulgence over this innocent beauty was melting him this moment.

barun was brilliant in the scene and Sanaya was looking ethereal.Both of them made the scene so subtle.

PONDERING Connecting Dots: He puts his hand from now on on Khushi to the hospital and to the very end either in love or hate but she is in the Shell of ASR's [Arnav] protection now and forever"Hamesha" , especially in 101 where he wants to rectify his action for not saying "sab theek ho gyega" and then again in Mandir during forced marriage,by putting that Sindoor in hate but he was putting his hand regardless in hate, for his Di but also for his fear of losing her which in return was the protection for her from Shyam and his evilness.

-Today she is getting this warmth of his love and protection unintentionally but will crave and demand it after kidnapping where he will take her out of the pain of  the insecurities forever "Hamesha"

-Today he is bowing down without bowing his head in front of this filmy girl for her innocence and her values unintentionally and later he will bow down intentionally in filmy style for all the good she has.

loved the connection.

Arnav,"Khushi...Tum ...Theek  tou ho na"[Khushi are you ok]  She just affirms as her moment is frozen in the mist of last night's events .His regretful voice tells her that car will be here but she is adamant I will go Delhi by myself which irritates him and makes him unfreeze her from the last night but a jeep of 5 goons stops .Love to see Khushi naturally walks beside and little back of ASR for protection and that speaks of her trust, her comfort and belief level with him.

They both look at each other to understand what's going on as one of them with his wavy hair style sends the non-style threatening signals to Arnav.Khushi connects the dots of her Lehnga Choli...Wavy style pushes and punches Arnav and drags Khushi by grabbing her wrist and when she protests , finally slams her head to the jeep.That is the moment which freezes for him as she is touched and physically hurt by someone else and he roars by slaming down all the others in the way to reach his target.He shoves him, punches him, kicks him, slams his head and has no control to stop as she sees it.."Arnavji bas kijye...bas kijye ...mar daleinge kya...."[Arnavji are you going to kill him]

Arnav in his rage ,"hann Mar daloonga ...iski himmat kaise huee tumhain ...and then her pearly controlled touch not only forces him stop right in the air immediately but also makes him to realize what was he doing...Amazingly she does not remove her hand till he comes to his senses completely ..is there any other proof they need that they are divinely touched  soul mates ...

absolutely. they are the ultimate soul mates.

Khushi in her deep dazed state,"what happened to you...he just pushed me and you'..." and my my my what a look he gives her by coinciding with Raba Ve.His possessiveness, fondness, devotion and fidelity is written all over this slow turn of his head along with tenderness, attachment, love , affection and pain in his one look.Seriously Barun is "Chalta phirta ASR" how can he say that anyone can be ASR...impossible

ASR belongs to Barun.I think he just tried to be modest.

Its impossible for her to inhale blazing glares of him filled with intensity which forces her to bring  her gazes down but she can feel his daggers right into her skin as he is no mood to look away...The moment he looks away she gauges him to find answers of her million questions .But as I said he is his protector no matter what as this urge to protect her started from the very 1st epi when she fell in his arms and its never ever going to diminish as "Hamesha sanmbhalata rahoonga"

PONDERING Connecting Dots: -His half eye as" eye of Horus " as he is a his protector no matter what in love or hate.

Today he is beating up the goons for her safety and later he will beat but get beaten too for her safety.[Kidnapping ]

While driving back Delhi,the reverbration of events and her words bring him to the reality "Why did I react like that"...

Just like her chup ,her silence bothers him the same is with her as the level of trust and belief has been changed.His three hrs constant "placidity"is unbearable for her.Her blabbering.com  is filled with apologies and plea to instigate him to speak whether its filled with scolding and taunting.Wow!  ...What a journey "jab se aap humain mile hain tub se  humari aukad aur haisiat ki yaad dila rahe hain..."[since you meet me always remind me of my status and class] and today it does not bother her at all and all she wants to just hear his voice no matter what to make sure he is alright.But he is having a war of his heart and brain over here as he tries every time to throw her out of his life but she is always there challenging him stronger  than ever before...

Khushi's concerns for his wounds and his health are written on her open book face as "Dekhiyeh aap humain daant lo...."Arnav politely, "just shut up"....and that brings a delightful smile on her face which assured her his safety as he is ok and not that angry that much.Delhi brought her joy as she is here near with her Amma and Babuji [stars] but fate still wants her away from the agony and pain for some more time with her protector away from the filth and slush which can smudge the purity of this pearl...[hey bina Dil keh Dili is Dil wali now][# 3 is the symbol of victory as well as masculine #]

Khushi's life is full of pain and agony. despite this she hides her grief behind her smile. She finally found her happiness when Arnav started to love her unconditionally. So when the cvs showed sheetal track I just couldn't accept it.

Khushi,"shut up that's good at least you said something after three hrs...you were angry when you were beating those goons , you did good as now they will not see any girl in bridal avatar from now on...

"waise eik baat poochain...unhon ne humain itna sa Dhaka diya aur apne itna mara'agar wo hum par haath uthate tou...[may I ask they just pushed me and you hit them so much if they actually hit me then..]

Arnav clutching his steering  while gritting his teeth slams the breaks "get out"

Khushi,"Kya.kyuon...ab hum ne kya kia"[Why what did I do now]

Arnav,"by closing his eyes and calmly "get out"

Khushi,"par hum ghar kaise jayengey".....[how will I go home?]

Arnav by giving her money,"take this and cab and go home"

Khushi in fluster can't open her seat belt when he hastily opens it and throws it on her side.She gets down dissipatedly and he sees her in the viewing mirror by his side eyes but droves away by ignoring her dependence on him...

PONDERING Connected Dots:He threw her out from his car after Janmashtami in the night with hate and today he is doing the same but with the fear of over whelming and uncontrolled emotions & desires for her which are driving him crazy and insane.Today he threw the belt and during Rakshabandhan he stopped the car to put the belt on her by hovering on her to give her Dhak Dhak..

She walks home and as her protection is off and she is very much vulnerable to get hurt as the news of her Babuji which removes ground under her feet as Her Star Babuji got a heart attack .Khushi's pain has no limit...The pearls[tears] which Arnav kept in the palm of his hand and trying to remove by caressing her face are back as these pearls her tears are not going anywhere..

She was just shattered to hear this, she loves her babuji so much!

Symbolism and Connection: Khushi's reflection as she is looking at it ,she is misunderstanding him and had no clue of his inner turmoil, while her constant gaze on his car's mirror looking at him shows her dependence and belief in him.[as Egyptian views it shows your inner desire and belief]

Arnav comes home in hasty and clumsy way and Om prakash couldn't convince him otherwise to listen to him .Straight to room ,bag is thrown away in his anger filled with beclouded thoughts ,again reverberated moments of beating up goons and her concerned words bringing Lava out of him as he slams the closet door and moves away along with blazing ASR tone 

Then "aagar wo hum pe haath uthate tou"......While on his recliner with closed eyes as not only her touch but her concerned words are sedatives for him,"kal tak mein us se pareshan tha. Tou phir  aaj kya ho gaya hai mujhe"[I was annoyed by her until yesterday then what happened today]

PONDERING CONNECTING DOTS:

You were Upset [Pareshan ]with her ---hmmm

You were upset  with her ------

-when you were saving her in guest house ,couldn't resist admiring her and losing your heart while marking with her blood

-During Berserahi didn't mind following her to talk and then admiring her during puja and yes being upset why didn't she talk to the Mighty ASR

-During Teej feeling upset by having urge to save her as this is your right

-In office you were upset when she left you to Lukhnow for "Hamesha" and due to that you couldn't sleep or do anything except staring at her door  and threw those pearls and then again back to square one you are upset with her ,you must be joking Mighty Yummilicious ! ASR 

it's brilliant how you ponder all the points. I don't know why Mr. Yummilicious Harvard brain can't understand the simple thing, that he is madly in love with that crazy girl.

Lamha-e-Fikeriya[Thinkable moment]:As in EPISODE 55

"Eik saye ki tarah cha gaye hai dimagh peh...Baar baar usi ka khial usi ka chehra...jaise challenge kar rahi ho...nahin mein har man ne walon mein se nahin hoon'

Acceptance of raving emotions in the wilderment of this ocean is blustering with ASR BG tone but each word shows the honesty and depth of the ocean of his raging emotions ,those pearls, which he has thrown out but was he successful with that  then or even now by throwing her out of his car  ..hmmm...just  beautiful yet painful thought

very well written again.

MOMENT OF THE DAY 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DpfQYleu2Y

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DpfQYleu2Y[/YOUTUBE]

ARSHI"S INDEX 

loved your cognitive, insightful analysis.
All the blue lines stood out.
 My comments are everywhere in pink.
Edited by sohara - 11 years ago
Anyone missing our dear Mr. Sobti?  New video from Dubai!!

Indian TV star Barun Sobti in Dubai
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAClM84u4sE[/YOUTUBE]

credit: GulfNewsTV

Edited by Katelyn - 11 years ago
Crazy4IPK thumbnail

Originally posted by: cinthiann1758

Episode 103

πŸ‘

Tangled

She is so excited, jumping up and down, he nonchalantly asks why she is jumping for joy.  Kushi is embarrassed so Lavanya tells him that on this day the celebration of wealth day she has found silver coins.  La says she has never one anything not even Bingo.  Kushi says that the advertisement mentioned one silver coin and there were two, she must return it.  He hurriedly exclaims, "NO!" um, he means she is not leaving or he will deduct her salary.  That nipped it; he has to hide his tangled web he has woven for her. Anjali just shakes her head at him; if only she knew what he has done for Kushi.  As he leaves he turns back for another glimpse of the smiling thankful Kushi.  His heart is full and he gives a little smirk knowing he has done well.

He was content to give a little happiness to Khushi.

In these episodes we can actually see the fall of the mighty ASR.  He is letting his guard down and ever since Naintal they share an intimacy that can no longer be denied.  Their lives are tangled together like fishing lines, so difficult to untangle, see through- clear nylon threads, strong and powerful, difficult to untangle or even break.

very well said. Arnav and Khushi are inseparable. Naninital trip brought them more closer.

Kushi and La are in the home mandir and Kushi is showing La again how to make wicks for the oil lamps.  She says they need to burn all night long so that no evil eye is casted on the family.  Anjali comes and asks if she has seen Om Prakash because there is still so much to do, especially by poolside.  Kushi says she will go and do it.  She leaves and Anjali continues to sit with Lavanya.

At poolside, Kushi is in the midst of tangled lights.  The lights she loves, those little fairy lights.  Before long she is one tangled mess.

ASR is passing by and Anjali asks him to check if the lights are on at poolside otherwise she will have to call the electrician.  He says he will check.  Ofcourse he will check, another part of Devi Maiyya's plan to entangle these two love birds without there knowledge making their love grow deeper and deeper, their attraction undeniable.

so true. they  are soul mates. so destiny  is playing all it's game on their favor.

Kushi wants to know if she has to stand there like a sculpture all night since the lights are on her instead of the poolside.  He places the plug in and flips the switch and on goes the lights and Kushi as well.  They are there together, quiet, him just looking at her and she is in a tangled mess of lights.  I have butterflies in my stomach; this scene is so tender and sensuous at the same time.  

I also think same. this is one of the sensuous scene of IPK. Specially ASR's yearning gaze was literally burning Khushi.

She gets a shock and he feels it and goes to help her.  He slowly walks over to her.  She gets shocked again.  He grabs her arm and S..L..O..W..L..Y ..removes the tangled strands.  Brushing his fingertips along her skin...it gives me goosebumps, what must she be feeling?  He removes each strand, over her head, turning her around, placing her dori string through a tangled strand, each time done with precise skill, tenderness and his eyes never leaving hers.  His light touch, the gentle command of his hands to turn, all obeyed by her as we watch as her breathing becomes heavier, his touch, oh, so gentle, sends shivers down her spine. 

Loved your description. It was so evident that ASR desires Khushi. how cum he denied it on the diwali night!

Finally as she is facing him he removes the last tangled strand; it drops to the floor and they stand there face to face.  The tangled lights no longer on Kushi but beside her on the poolside; Devi Maiyya has done her job. 

He asks her if she is okay? Looking down, unable to look into his eyes, because is she really okay?  She nods her head yes.  He asks, "Are you sure?"  She looks up at him then.  What does he mean by that, she may be thinking but she knows how she feels.  They are then interrupted by Anjali who asks what has happened.  He says nothing and looks at Kushi and says she got entangled.  Kushi looks at him.  Anjali says were the lights on did you get a shock she asks Kushi.  Kushi says she is fine and she will leave. She leaves the tangled mess of lights and he just watches her intently.  Anjali takes a double take at him but notices his intent stare as Kushi is leaving.

Kushi is walking home remembering all the times he recently has helped her, in Naintal, the hospital and now in the tangled web of lights.  She slowly walks home in this deep thought; what does it mean?  She walks in the house and Buaji asks if she has gotten everything and she hands her the two silver coins.  Garima and Buaji tell Kushi that they have fixed her marriage with Shyam.  Kushi is stunned.  Her face shows her dismay and Garima says she hopes it is okay.  Buaji reprimands Garima "ofcourse it is okay, why are you asking her? It is all happening so soon but I have blind faith in God.   just watch it will be a wonderful celebration.and everyone will be amazed!"  Kushi says NO!  She can't do it.  She tells her mother no she can't marry him!  Buaji is shocked but Garima looks like she may understand.  Buaji tells her she is not in her senses.  Her father is recovering from such a big ordeal and he wants this. Why is she creating such a fuss?  Kushi asks for her to try to understand her.  Shyam is listening behind the curtained door.  Garima tells Kushi there is no pressure, they just thought that that is what her father wants so that is why they are pushing for it.  He is worried for her and Payal. They thought where she would find someone like Shyam so that is why they have fixed her marriage.  But still there is no pressure on her.  Buaji adds her two cents and she is saying who is forcing her and are we giving her away to some worthless lad?

Buaji is getting into my nerve. When she saw Khushi's reluctance she should not pressure her for marriage.

No worse, Buaji, Shyam the sneaky, cunning, conniving spider who weaves tangled webs to lure his prey.  His prey is Kushi and the Gupta family.

well said it again.Slither shyam is a Psychopath, pervert.

Buaji wants one good reason and she will then allow her to deny.  Kushi can't give her a reason she says he is a good boy.  Buaji asks has he done anything wrong?  Nah, Buaji.  Buaji reminds her he saved her and helped the family when they were in need.  She tells Kushi without a good reason she can't deny the marriage to Shyam.  Garima says again there is no pressure and she asks Kushi to go and give her father's medicines. 

Such a tangle she is in.

Kushi gives her father his medicines and speaks to him frankly.  Due to Babuji's aphasia he can not console her or even agree.  He is not speaking at all.  He knows, he agrees but can not express his feelings in words, thereby aphasia.  Kushi tells him she knows that he has done a lot for her and Shyam is good but she doesn't know why she disagrees.  She asks for his forgiveness and says she can't do it. Then the cunning spider comes who has weaved this tangling web.  He tells Kushi he absolutely agrees with her and she is saving him from a marriage he is not ready for. He says atleast Uncle will know the reason for her refusal.  Babuji is trying to talk but nothing comes out.  Kushi leaves and the nasty, hairy spider Shyam violently grabs Babuji's hand and tells him rest assured he WILL marry Kushi and throws his hand down onto the bed. 

Shyam is basically a weak person. how cum a person can abuse a bed ridden ill guy! Shabby fellow !

Anyone got some insecticide?

Back to RM Anjali and La are promoting a product.  After that both of them are wondering that today ASR lost his favorite vase and for once he didn't got angry

In the RM at poolside, ASR stands among the twinkling lights.  His mind wanders to Kushi and the removing of her entangled body in the fairy lights.  S..L..O..W..L..Y.. his fingertips glide over her body as he turns her and removes the strands one by one.  He reaches out and touches the light. 

Kushi is in her room turning on and off her desk lamp, maybe the blinking light takes her back to poolside where she was released ever so slowly and reverently from tangled strands of fairy lights twinkling on and off, from ASR.  He is in her thoughts straying to the hospital hug where she unburdened her soul and regained her strength from him to when he comforted her by placing his hand on her head.  She asks Devi Maiyya why she doesn't want to marry Shyam and why she keeps thinking of Arnav so much and why is she not listening to her family for the first time in her life.  Everything seems so tangled in her mind.

lovely! Right now Khushi's mind is preoccupied with Arnav only.

Back at the RM Anjali and Shyam are having a confrontation. 

Guess the spider is in a bad mood since his prey, Kushi, hasn't got tangled in his web yet.

and will never get tangled also.

beautiful analysis Cynthia.
 red lines are brilliant.
My comments are in pink.
Edited by sohara - 11 years ago
Crazy4IPK thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katelyn

Anyone missing our dear Mr. Sobti?  New video from Dubai!!

Indian TV star Barun Sobti in Dubai
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAClM84u4sE[/YOUTUBE]

credit: GulfNewsTV

thanks Katelyn. 
superb!πŸ‘
it is just so wonderful seeing him after a long time.

Crazy4IPK thumbnail
@Ami
Thanks yaar for reading and commenting my 98.

haha poor buaji, I know you're frustrated with her right now but
keep in mind she's also a victim of Shyaam here. her only fault is too gullible. the CVs needed someone like that to move the story alon.
 I completely understand CVs motives. Someone has to be stupid to move the story. But this just so annoying, an elderly person is relying on somebody without even checking his back ground. Or moreover when she saw khushi's reluctance she should't pressure her for marriage. she is only a teenager.