Boyfriend just a status symbol for Rakhi?

JKBMVGR4MUS3HSYI thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
#1

I was rather shocked,when she said that she wanted to "patao" Amit just so that she doesnt get nominated....

But when she couldnt do so,she brought in a boyfriend out of thin air,and started behaving like a love crazed person...Implausible...very implausible!

I feel Abhishek was just a "status symbol" for Rakhi,just to show off that she too as a boyfriend..Just to settle a score with AMit perhaps....I think she felt that people would condescend on her if she doesnt have a BF,thus she brought in one....😕Just to show that she is no less than anyone,and that she too has a BF

Finally,bashing Amit was juts a case of sour grapes

Just my views...

Edited by Buffie - 19 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

6

Views

1k

Users

7

Frequent Posters

ProdigalStudent thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
#2
I completely agree with you. Rakhi is an emotional person, she isn't good at hiding her feelings, whatever she feels expresses on her face.
sumesh thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 19 years ago
#3
😆 😆 😆

Buffie tum bhi na...she tried to play game...but if u noticed if she hadnt lost her temper in that cup issue with Amit she wont be nominated at all...

Even anu is just timepassing with Aryan....Rakhi didnt egt any friends ...to win the game they need to get guys attention which kash rakhi bobby Deepak all couldnt get...

Next one may be Ragini/Anu for sure... 😃

BTW she said I love u t Abhishek publcily & Abhishek proposed her in in publcily...why u missed that part in ur topic 😕 though her mom still didnt seems interested

V4GGKYUCVHGQV6AS thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
#4
hey cant u see how honest she is .....bt now dat she is gne its gonna b boring
S a r a h thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 19 years ago
#5
I think everyone has that kind of a nature but Rakhi doesnt hide it....
she was so open and was describing her unsuccessful plans so honestly, I think no other person dare to do that.... why should she want to lose something which doesnt have?...lol
3N6VWY6P75MX5JAC thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
#6

Originally posted by: Buffie

I was rather shocked,when she said that she wanted to "patao" Amit just so that she doesnt get nominated....

Yeh toh hadd hai yaar acting karnay ki .. Jeez .. what a cheap tactic !!! It's just not her .. Everyone in the house is playing dirty !
ML5CEWNXOLH7VTCU thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
#7
Buffie, I agree with your views to an extend. It became very clear that her 'pataoing' Amit was an act because the day Amit and her had a tiff she did a volte-face and remembered this Abhishek guy. Everyone in BB has an agenda. Rakhi's was always clear to us. Some are smarter than her so it's still hidden. In the coming weeks we are in for some shocks.

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".