











Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: twinkle_heart
Yeah! you're right! But I was not expecting to see them hug since no such scene was in the SBS
A hug with Mitwa could have been added but, still, the epi was really good! 😃Ps, Your post was really Funny.. lol at the GIFS 🤣
Originally posted by: Mushfika
MAY BE when he ACTUALLY realizes his love and convince HIMSELF that She is the right one for him and admit HIMSELF that he LOVES her, we'll get to see a hug scene! 😃😃😃 HOPEFULLY
Originally posted by: twinkle_heart
Hehe, even before that we'll get to see hug scenes.. We have already got some, actually. 😃I think, it's just that Gul didn't feel it was needed 😊-Btw, Are you the one who used to write SS on ArShi?.. Just asking, out of curiosity 🤔
Originally posted by: SanayakiBarun
hilarious post , i was expecting a hug too , but no anyway they were also cute =)
Originally posted by: Mushfika
ya may be... but they weren't "TRUE" hugs 😉😉 want some actual passionate hugs 😳😳 loland yes ! i used to write "And he returned"😊
Originally posted by: twinkle_heart
Oh! Lol. I've got a sharp memory! 😆It was an AWESOME SS!! Absolutely loved it! 😊I remember how much I used to wait for your updates..😃