LBCTMEKUCRFXM7ZG thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
#1
Hi friends!!! This is me Janani!!! This is my Second Gallery!!!! Thank u all for ur support!!!
My sigs are all free to use!!! I am always open for requests!!!
#Inspirations#
I am really inspire Janaki didi's sigs!!! I have to thank her the most!!!
#What do I make#
Non animated sigs & Avis
Edited by Jananivjc - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

59

Views

3.7k

Users

24

Likes

181

Frequent Posters

LBCTMEKUCRFXM7ZG thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
#2
#Index#
Update 1
Edited by Jananivjc - 13 years ago
LBCTMEKUCRFXM7ZG thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
#3
OMG!!!! I'll become wild in a few minutes!!! I couldnt align anything in center...😡😡😡...

Edited by Jananivjc - 13 years ago
LBCTMEKUCRFXM7ZG thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
#4
Debina birthday sigs:



Ram navami sigs:



Aarya sigs:


Gurmina sigs:



LBCTMEKUCRFXM7ZG thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
#5
Collages:



jikky_84 thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
#6
Congrats for opening the second gallery 👏

The creations are so beautiful Janani 😃 I am going to steal some 😉
LBCTMEKUCRFXM7ZG thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
#7

Originally posted by: jikky_84

Congrats for opening the second gallery 👏


The creations are so beautiful Janani 😃 I am going to steal some 😉

Thanks for ur compliments!!!!
faria86 thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
#8
Congrats for the second gallery 😃
very beautiful creation 😃
keep it up dear & thanks for d pm 😊
LBCTMEKUCRFXM7ZG thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
#9

Originally posted by: faria86

Congrats for the second gallery 😃

very beautiful creation 😃
keep it up dear & thanks for d pm 😊

Thanks!!! Keep visiting!!!
ronojoy_ria thumbnail
17th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
#10
hi
the creations are good
plz cont soon and pm me

Related Topics

Avatar and Signatures Shop thumbnail

Posted by: Mystic_Muse · 3 months ago

INTRODUCTION Hello all my self Aishwarya. you guys can call me Aish. I am here to open my gallery. Inspirations From A S Forum What I make Non...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".