Awesooome update !!! I have doubt abt shyam's loyalty !!!
N arnavs heart is gng dhak dhak for khushi :-)
P.S : welcome bak !!1 nw dnt leave for long periods :-)
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: sharneil92
Chapter 10 - MY
Here's a sneak peek. LOOK OUT FOR THE UPDATE TONIGHT! <3"She stared into the dark, horror-stricken eyes of Arnav when pain jolted through her entire body. She blinked once. Twice. Then, a trickle of warmth glided down her temple, lining her jaws as it went down, and landed a fraction of a second later on the floor, the warm drop holding reminiscence of what had just happened. Khushi looked down at it baffled, before her eyes drooped to close, pulling her down the never-ending abyss of darkness, as she faintly heard screams around the room, around her until it all finally stopped, to be nothing."
;) Chilled yet? :P hahahah! Cliffhangers, how I love them! Chapter 10 = MEANT TO BE SUPER EXCITING! eeekkk!
Love,
Shalu Bhalu Jaan.
P.S. Maybe I've decided to end Khushi's life and make it more interesting. :P
Originally posted by: themockingblue.
Go ahead and dare to do it. AND I WILL SEE THE ENTIRE FAN-BANDWAGON HUNTS YOU DOWN TO DEATH. I mean it Goldie, I really really do.UGH. TONIGHT. I swear (I'm using caps and swearing, Not good :P) I cannot wait dammit!! 🤢
Originally posted by: sharneil92
Goldie, I cannot fight the fates. They have already decided what to do!Maybe you should take the issue up to the fates. :Phahaha! xD
https://youtu.be/h8LLHnBXl1s
0