Frequent Posters

HR-DMG4life thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Please continue soon and pm me :-) 
Asya0910 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
I really cant wait for the episode to really happen...Please continue...

mochhug thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Nandini0910

I really cant wait for the episode to really happen...Please continue...

Haha what do you mean? :) 
mochhug thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Hello all :) SO here is the next part. Still no Asya, but don't worry it'll be good I promise! =P And thanks to all those who read and commented! Really appreciate the feedback! 

Chapter 2: Snap, Crackle and Pop

"Please, mera yakeen kije. Humeira meri beheen jaisi hai! Mein aisi harkhat kabhi nahi kar-," Zoya started again, but was cut off by a stinging pain on her cheek. 

The crackling sound of skin to skin echoed in the massive living room of the Siddiqui mansion. Every soul in the room had gone quiet, scared to make a peep. Razia's hand had flown across Zoya's face and slapped her mouth shut. Zoya was in shock, unsure of what had just happened. All she could process was the stinging pain in her left cheek, as tears started to form in her eyes. Tears of confusion, tears of pain, but most of all, tears of helplessness. 

Once isn't enough. This girl is the cause of my life's problems. Aisa sabhukt sikaun gi, ke zindagi bar nahi bhoogle gi, thought Razia to herself. She raised her hand to repeat the action, but felt someone's fingers around her wrist. She turned to find Ayaan gripping her arm, with a look of fury in his eyes. 

"Bas! Mumani yeh aap kya kar rahi hai? Meine kaha na! Inno ne aisa kuch nahi kiya hai! Allah kassam, agar aapne phir se unpe haat utaya, to mujhse bura koi nahi hoga!" bit out Ayaan. 

"Ayaan miya, Humeira behosh ho gai hai, is ladki ki wajeh se, aur aap une defend karre hai?" Razia's anger and disbelief was evident. She wriggled her arm out of his grasp, but decided slapping the damned girl again would not be wise at the moment. 

"Aap bhi dekhie. Aapki beti behosh hai, aur unka khayal rakne ke bajay, aap inn par inzaam laga rah hai?" he retorted. This woman had some nerve! Her daughter is lying unconscious and she's more concerned with cursing people, rather than taking care of her! What kind of mother was she?, thought Ayaan dumbfounded. 

Seeing this commotion ensue, Zoya could only think of getting out of there. She wanted to get away before she got slapped again. All those memories of Mr. Khan slapping her came back. The pain, the humiliation, the shock, and her inability to defend herself, were all manifesting themselves yet again. Only this time, it was public, and in a room full of people she had never seen or met before in her life. Her tears still hadn't stopped. She just stood there, frozen, with her hand on her now red cheek, replaying the last 2 minutes in her head, over and over again. 

"Yeh sab kya hora ha hai?" Gafoor Siddiqui roared, as he walked towards the scene of the fiasco. Upon seeing his daughter's immobile form in Nikhat's arms, his heart stopped. "Razia! Humeira ko kya hua?" he asked, his voice filled with panic. 

Before Razia could verbally bash Dilshad, Zoya or anyone else, Rashid stepped in. "Siddiqui saab, yeh ek galat famie hai. Aur kuch nahi. Humeira ne kuch khaya aur woh behosh ho gayi hai. Lekin aap fikar mat kije. Woh thik ho jayengi." And with that he proceeded to call a doctor. 

Gafoor looked around and Zoya caught his eye. Not because she was wearing a bhurka, but because there was something vaguely familiar about her. "Aap, koun hai?" he asked her. 

Zoya was jolted back to reality. She slowly lifted her eyes, and met those of Gafoor. For a moment, they both looked at each other, curiously. There was something familiar about this man, as if she'd seen him before, in a dream. 

Razia saw this. OH NO YOU DON'T. "Dekhie ji, ini ke waje se Humeira behosh ho gayi!"

Zoya looked away from Gafoor and back at Razia, with wide, teary eyes, and then back to him. She started shaking her head. Her heart told her this man would believe her. She didn't know why, she didn't even know who this man was. But something within her told her that he would understand. That it was all just a misunderstanding. 

Gafoor just looked at this girl, curiously. She looks so familiar, who does she remind me of... Upon hearing Razia's accusation he looked at his wife, and then back at Zoya, in disbelief. How could someone who looks so innocent and pure be capable of something like this?

Before Gafoor could form an opinion or even react to her words, she grabbed Zoya's arm and dragged her to the front door. Zoya didn't even protest. Despite being dragged out, in the most humiliating way humanly possible, she was glad to be that much closer to distancing herself from the event. Razia thrust her towards the open door, and threw her out, closing it behind her. 

Zoya took a few steps towards one of the pillars outside the bungalow. She leaned against it, and slid to the ground, a new set of tears streaming down her face. How did this happen? All I wanted was for Mr. Khan to see Ayaan's sagai without setting foot in this house. And for Ayaan to see his bhaijaan on his engagement day. Allah miyan, meine kuch galat kiya kya? Jo aap ne mujhe itni bari saza di hai? Itni bezati... Aur to aur, meri hi nahi, balki, Phoopi ki bi badnami hui. Uno ne kiya kya? Kuch nahin! Phir kyun? Kyun... She sobbed on for a few minutes, until she heard a door close. 

Chapter 3

Thoughts? :) 

Edited by mochhug - 10 years ago
canadiankudi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome!!! Can't wait for Asad's reaction!!
vaishnavi31 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
YOU CONTINUE THIS RIGHT NOW!!! LOLLL loveddd ittt plz continue soon 👍🏼
sophie420 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Amazing!
Please continue soon and pm me! 
grad2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
really nice plzz do continue soon!!!!
Asyalover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
wow both update are awesome loved zoya and gaffoor's scene...do pm me too and cont soon
Asya0910 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mochhug

Haha what do you mean? :)

Sorry for the misunderstanding. I meant i really cant wait for tomorrow's episode!