Posted: 11 years ago
Sandhya's song to Suraj:

"Did u ever know that ur my Hero,
       you r the wind beneath my wings"

Nice epi.
Deebz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
O O O Farhu hai humaari hero! She keeps our sprits up with her daily doses of humor! πŸ‘

Nice to see Suraj in action. Hope he continues to be this animated after returning to RM. 

My sleep went byebye with this bedtime story! Bechaara hero! BhaSan will make sure his lovelife remains a big zero!😭

UMDU thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hilarious analysis πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†. Yes Bhasan are indeed more in love. Kahan jayega mhara chora, Beendani toh samajne se koso door hain...πŸ˜†. Cycle romance gaya khade main, thanks to Kajiri and party.. I am just going to be optimistic and sing and dance  

vo raat kabhi to aayegi, vo raat kabhi to aayegi
                         in kaali sadiyo ke sar se, jab raat kaa aachal dhalakegaa
                         jab ambar jhum ke naachegi, jab dharati nagame gaaegi
                         vo raat kabhi to aayege
Woh raat kabhi to aayegi woh raat kabhi to                                                                                                                   aayegi
Edited by UMDU - 11 years ago
.Ami. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
VroooM ferrari!

You know I'm not far away from you. Feeling like to leave HPL n come over there to give you 'Infinite Jaadu ki Jhappis'.

Sooraj in 'Haraa kurta'... WoW!

Waise, Finally I watched full episode of DABH after almost 2 weeks. SoorYa ka bumpy bicycle riding was quite romantic n both were looking so gorgeous!

About your EAT - I don't need to say anything as I'm running out of 'silly' words to praise you.πŸ˜†.
Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Farhana...how do you do it every time?
Your posts are even more brilliant than the episodes πŸ˜†
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Diya_DB

πŸ˜† Both are same not only in DABH but also in ALL Hindi serials πŸ˜† Falling and catching is meant to make the two people fall in love πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† true...they should stop misleading the public by showing this repeatedly in shows...coz in real... when i fell, no handsome hero caught me on time...one man came  to help after three minutes only, but he was a married old man 😭...    πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Episode was good, except for Meena's antics. I dont know why they are trying to drag or are they trying to bring comedy between the serious story. I dont want that.
Track is picking up speed, irrespective of the spoilers I loved watching the episode. But Meena's antics in between is really becoming an irritant.
akku8910 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Farhanaji  a  good  analysis  and  ur  version  of  Sandy-Sooraj  convo  hilarious πŸ˜†.I  don't  have  any  words  4  the  episode.Frankly  speaking  its  ur  analysis  that  keeps  me  going  πŸ˜ƒ.The  only  highlight  4  me  was  Sooraj  saving  Kajli  as  we  got  2  see  our  chora  do  something  heroic.As  u  have  pointed  out  right  now  Emily's  sapna  became Sandy  or  SurYa  sapna.They  r  infact  so  occupied by  other  ppls  problems   that  they  dont  have  tym  4  themselves πŸ˜”.It  seems that  the  main  theme  has  taken  a  back  seat  and  compromised  4  the  sake  of  trps.
-SamiR- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
'Humko kehte Superman ...!' We knew Sandhya was Superwomen .. but apparently Suraj is also a superhero! The way his kurta ripped ... I was like ... 'o my God! 😲 It's the Incredible HULK!!' 😲 Either that or udnis/sindu ki nazar lag gayi; she was really eyeing that green kurta in yesterday's EAT! πŸ˜†

Nice post farhana! But bedtime stories aren't supposed to make you laugh so hard that you can't fall asleep! πŸ˜’

Originally posted by: farhana874

His 'kurta torn off' scene was hilariousπŸ˜† ''Main Kajli Kajli chillaunga kurta phadke''πŸ˜†
Plz don't get him a new green kurta! Sooraj's green kurtas have brought enough troubles!

🀣 πŸ€£
farhana874 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot everyone for liking the post and sharing your views!πŸ˜ƒ