Users

Frequent Posters

thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: vish.naren

I do agree...!! and especially with one 

P.S: i would like segments and spoiler pics on surya moments ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

but issue is that once, we got lot of Spoilers during Christmas track and nothing happened, one dance, tippu-tppu barsa moment, and some Cake wala bloopers..!!๐Ÿ˜” no issshh, no uusssh...!! no D aur, B ya ek C..!! ๐Ÿ˜’

I wish to have Live Pics From Sets...!! but not like spoilers..!! 

send us pics of Cast aving fun during shooting, they smiling, commenting, etc...!!

yes that would be fun vishnu , we can have segments with more off screen 
Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: UMDU

Totally agree with you. I am really not enjoying these tracks basically because we already know what is in store for us. It is like reading the written update before the show is telecast. I think in this track the CVs are paranoid about losing viewership due to IPL. They have concluded that by telling us beforehand the drama element will keep our interest and by revealing it maybe they may get new viewers to watch. They are clueless about how that kills our interest. They are trying their level best to drag the episodes by giving Meena 50% of the time. That again to my mind is irritating to watch as it spoils the crispness of the track. God only knows how they are going to drag it till 26 May when IPL concludes. I doubt whether hide and seek between Panchayat and RP can be dragged for one and a half months. Despite my attempts not to read spoilers, I have failed miserably. Once again I must say you have raised a valuable point, but solution to that does not seem to be in sight.

Very well said UMDU Ji. ๐Ÿ˜Š
Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ramasuresh78

TB article: meena gives birth to baby girl and dadisa's DIL gives birth to baby boy but meenudi interchanges the children 

omg more drama awaiting

Uff!  Bas is ki kami thi ๐Ÿคช
-Liebe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
haan.i am with u rama aunty๐Ÿ˜”...lets say no for spoilers... ๐Ÿ˜ˆ