Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

Arshi's Hospital Hug Special

Analysis                                                    EPISODE 100 

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
episode 94... prologue

finallly, she is ready to hold his hand and get out.

but was she ready to get propelled straight up to him, almost in his arms, her arms holding him involuntarily for balance... ah what physics... a spot of heady momentum.

was she ready to feel that crazy feeling at his closeness or he at hers? you can yell and shout and insult each other, you can irritate each other, call each other names, but can you deny the shiver up your spine at a certain nearness, the goosebump at the back of your ears, and oh that dhakdhak. 

from the top

the "khushi" that grazed against his throat as it came out was strangely soft and brimming with fear replacing irritation, in his hand a piece of sparkling blue glass, a broken bit of a bangle she had been wearing. the woods seem to close in around him, where was she? those "janglee janwar" wild animals she had sauid she was trying to fool with her prattle, had they...?

"khushiii"  a wild leap in his voice, a bit of anger in it and that fear. do you hear me, it's not funny, where are you where are you, a panic series opf questions trailed it in silence. of course, that's exactly when director said cut, editor switched to shyam and his shenanigans. 

babuji asked shyam a tricky question about the third of march. what's this date on your driving license if you and khushi share the same birthday? akash met payal at the door, gentle music played. his heart lifted and his eyes said as much. his mother spied the two and with mother's instinct kicking in, she had to immediately dislike the tension of the man woman sort in the air around her son. "phatti saree part two!" shrieked the sweet subtle sophisticated... not, manorama. but akash ignored mother and decided his extremely urgent work for which he was rushing out and was therefore at the door, could wait till bhai reached nainital. oh the flutters of new love. and yuck the falsities of an old decrepit liar. shyam said he'd lied... what? music went up, three concerned faces stared at him, i thought the typical serial moment of repeated close ups would hit us next.

thankfully, editor decided otherwise. shyam said he had to, because he was so sharp for his years that his age had to be tinkered with somewhat to get into schhol. what school was this, sss shyam? school for scoundrels? oh well. two faces cleared instantly at this explanation, but babuji was far from convinced, growing even more suspicious and letting his thought spill into his tone when he averred, yes indeed, shyam was clever, very clever.

deciding that the viewer was just at the right point of tension, director returned us to the jungle.

"khushiii."

"kahan dhoondhoo isse, dammit." where shall i search for her now, dammit. on that sexy dammit he hurled all his worry and panic. of course, the gritted teeth, the gritty voice, had certain viewers in a bit of astate.

"arnavji..." her voice all of a sudden from somewhere, and quite calm and matter of fact at that. i enjoyed this craft in it. the contrast between the tones of the two voices... one growing ever more panicky, the other completely normal, about to say something most everyday.

his face changed. a bit dumbfounded.

"time kya hua hai, arnavji?" what's the time, asked the lady of the cool voice.

"what!!!" who could blame the guy for sounding nonplussed. time? huh? here he was imagining a girl lost perhaps for ever, and now she asks what's the time?

if five minutes are over, i want to tell you, i have fallen into this ditch right behind you. he whirls around seeking her with his eyes, jaws clenching with the anger that rides behind relief (they say the eskimos have hundreds of words for snow because it is such a  part of their existence, anger is an integral part of asr, he expresses so many many emotions through it, with it, and somehow it's always around, his gussa, right on his nose, as his mother wrote, and who knows you better than your mom).

as he looks at her and his eyes glare, i am all set for fireworks.

then, just like that mysterious vanish of khushi's, the anger melts away, leaving behind flowing emotion. in it a concern most crucial, the sort of feeling you have about someone who does make a difference.

his voice drops, urgency in it, a rush, "khush- tumhe chot toh nahin lagi?" khush... no he needs to just ask her this first, you're not hurt are you.

every time i have watched this scene, my heart has felt a thud and a falling sensation. tell me this is not good acting.

cute shake of head, in reply, from the girl in the ditch, who has to be threatened with salary cut for her to shut up. maybe that concern touched her somewhere? so for a second she was just a girl, looking at a boy, who had lots of warm flowy something in his eyes for her. and she didn't need to talk?

was her constant prattle also another sign of the worries that sat in her at times?

i had no time to consider this, because then came the asr anger. first a botched up trip, a girl friend acting irresponsibly, all the hassles ogf the road, the extreme panic a moment ago, now this sight. girl sitting nonchalant ina  pit, completely calm.

he shouted. looking for you for so long, couldn't you reply earlier... "paagalon ki tarah dhoond raha hoon." searching for you madly. my stomach is in cleaving somersaults. why why are you looking for her madly, and why is your voice softening like that.

she was of course saving her salary. well half of it, sizeable amount.

"you're impossible, khushi kumari gupta!"

"niklo bahar!" come out of there, a brusque command. 

"achha agar khud nikal sakte toh idhar baithe rahte kya, yeh bhi toh caaman sense hui na," oh, if i could come out by myself, would i be sitting here, this is "caaman sense" isn't it.

at the "khushi" english, again his heart lightens, a change in music. sanaya is so refreshing and without a trace of guile here. maybe khushi is a bit winded, and wants to appear super cool. very khushi that would be. and which is why her break down holding him tight just six episodes and a day down would be as much a sign of all that he means to her.

he stands with his arm stretched out, waiting for her to climb out. first come the mojris, then pakoda box, he can't take it. while she dusts the slippers with a little moue and slips them on, the container of deep fried goodies gets a royal treatment and gets placed withcare on the edge of the pit. 

finally, she si ready, and lets him pull her up and out. but she wasn't really ready for all that would lead to, was she? all that dhakdhak, that nearness that stops her breath... that stops his breath... that...

but that must be the pakoda, na? acidity? caaman sense, isn't it.

she's embarrassed, he too.
she sees dust on his jacket... eyes widen, he's puzzled she goes to dust it off quickly, then again awkwardness. delightful. though i keep thinking crying over what's done is pointless, there are moments when i miss this jodi and wonder if i'll ever see such powerful attraction onscreen again. and feel their acidity right in me.

"do ulta ek seedhe..." payal explains the basic stitch of chikakari to la, as the scene shifts again. two back and one forward. is that how the asr khushi affair will progress, i wonder

akash uses the the newspaper again as a prop to peer at someone. this time it's the one his heart beats for. she also seems to have some feelings. thanks to the ever helpful la, payal steps on a needle and akash leaps to her rescue, carrying her in his arms, alarmed at the sight of blood on her foot. but before this can lead to dhakdhak attack, there's mami assault, and the name "khoon bhari tang" takes birth. has anyone seen the movie khoon bhari mang that inspired our dear hello hi bye bye? particularly gruesome that was. and somehow the man who threw his devoted wife to hungry crocodiles reminds me of shyam, who made his pregnant loving ife walk on glass then slide electrocuted her to make her miscarry. the level of gore and horror was the same in both cases. or maybe it was more here. were the writers hinting at this all along. i used to hate that khoon bhari tang much more than phatti saree. it kept reminding me of that terrible movie.

anyway, lavanya has kindly made sure that both sisters are with the men meant for them, bless the girl. and khushi is wiggling and wrigling all over the place.

what's up khushi. seems something in her clothes, she rushes to the public loo right across the road outside the wood. ha ha, in india? ah well, poetic licence. and not, she hands him her dabba very carefully before running off.  

"kar kya rahi hai yeh ladki," what's this girl doing,asks impatient gorgeous man.

craetives play with us. cut to rm. finally akash speaks. wow. he steals bhai's line though... i'm really really sorry, payalji. anjali shows her stern side when she insists payal stay back for tea, despite mami's obvious disapproval. therew as steel in anjali too, that might have been used to crush a snake.

"chor chor, hamare kapde leke bhag gaya, chor..." thief! thief! ran away with my clothes, shouts the girl that makes asr wait. 

and a swirl of dupatta, gauzy, orange, colours of sunrise. a face radiant against these shades.

he is hit hard . hey hey, energy ripples across rabba bey... this is instant attraction... desire simmering... like the night of the red sari, now the day of the rising sun.

as the vision approaces shouting "chor chor" he watches... yes there's been a thief around here. who might that be. and what's been stolen.

"woh, asal mein hamare kapde chori ho gaye," woh, actually, my clothes got filched.

"yeh sirf tumhare saath hi ho sakta hai," this can only happen to you. now anger is being used as a recovery tool. from gobsmacked to in command it carries my sweet man.

"haan, pata nai kyun," yes, don't know why. another incorrigible khushi answer.

then more talk. let's go to that dhaba down the road, the poster was in the loo... "ek punjabi thaali pe ek phone call bilkul phree," for one punjabi thali meal, one phone call free"... he is losing it ... "achha ab dus minute ke liye hum kuch nahin bolenge, pukka" ok, now won't speak for ten minutes, promise. she was silent at the top and now back to it we come. he is staring at her helpless, what do you do with a girl like this, how do you solve a problem like maria?

but the breeze rose just then and blew her dupatta to the ground.

and so much rushed into the moment again.
Edited by indi52 - 11 years ago
DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

🤣🤣🤣 prehistoric seriously.Ok let me relate with you some how.When I was your age or a bit younger my parents used to watch Sehgal and Suriya's movies and songs.I still remember my father's fav song by Sehgal"Jab dil hi tot gayeya" and the word Gayeya he sang in a long slang way so that was my joke to do stuff with my father.[My father never became angry with me] So we used to relate with those rona dhona and all kinds and then what we liked my father made jokes "eh jhun jhun gane te na mard nachde ajeeb lagde ne maino...in Punjabi[these thrill and noisy songs with men dancing ] But as our parents were having this thing with Indian movies and all so we were introduced to it but now if I put myself I try but my kids have no clue about any one but SR,Rithik from Dhoom, Akshay but not all as they like certain .

But I couldn't stop laughing about this prehistoric one.I did grow up in all ages movies so kind a used to but if you are not then may be its pre but I have a craze of old movies even  Hollywood old movies are classic its up to the taste and personality I think and yes young people like you if they have time because that is another issue.
Thnx for making me laugh but don't worry even I knew things I couldn't solve it either or should I say I was not here only 1and 1/2 day and this was done.

Arshi, same here. My love for everything filmy be it movies, songs, etc comes from my father. My father too has a huge collection of songs starting from KL Sehgal. He would sing 'Babul Moraai' in so many different variations, just to make us all laugh. When cds came out, he bought a cd compilation of the best Saigal songs. That's when I came to know what talent this singer had. No wonder, Kishore Kumar was his die hard fan. The next time I go to my parents' house, I should ask him for that cd.

Since I am on the topic, just a little info. The song 'Babul Morai', considered one of the classics from KL Saigal, was done in a single shot, without any cuts in the middle, along with the live recording of the song, with musicians playing their instruments behind the camera. What a feat that was!

Me too, grew up watching movies of different times, different genres, different languages. Only thing was, couldn't watch much of the classics from Hollywood or listen to Western music.
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Episode-98

How much they have to bear! How long the poor family will face the brutality of life! How much agony, grief, anguish, trauma will come in the path of a young girl's life, who is just in her teen or  may be just crossed her teens.how painful for a child to be orphan in a tender age! The fear what always frightened Khushi came true today,"hum humari amma-bauji ko dobara khona nehi chati.(I don't want to lose my parents for the second time.)" Why god always puts her in difficulties? She loved a person for the first time in her life, but why he always acrimonious to her, why he belongs to somebody else? A nefarious man came to their life to make their life miserable. Why God let the hyena to mar their life. So when Buaji said in satiation that Shyam is there God, I wished to strangle her right then. But God does for the good  though sometimes the path is full of hurdles and thorns.the sun sure will shine bright in Gupta's tumultuous life , the dark cloud named shyam will remove from their sky and Khushi will get her love what she deserves. it's just a matter of time.

Arnav is terribly perturbed. The unexpected circumstances what happened with the goons, khushi's words, all are reverberating in his mind."he just pushed me. will you kill him. yes i'll kill him. how dare he touched you!." his mind is whirling in turbulence. 
His silence is killing Khushi. she can't keep quiet for long, "it's good that the meeting postponed in Nainital." she starts again,"Plz forgive me. It's all my fault. If i wouldn't wear the bridal outfit, nothing would happened.
Arnav is still numb.
They reaches Delhi. khushi gets happy. She resumes to talk, "Plz tell something. I know I troubled you a lot. I'm feeling weird as you are not speaking. You always scolds me, remind me of my status,. Plz do that. I did the mistake twice. But what possibly i could do? That girl stole my cloth." She keeps insisting Arnav to talk,"plz tell something, scold me.
pause: Khushi's dialogue reminded me the scene during the kidnapping track.when Khushi found Arnav in the warehouse, she said almost the same thing. Arnav said "to tumne mujhe dhoondi liya." Khushi answered," bohot din huye apka daat nahi suni.(it's been a while I didn't hear your yell.) Khushi's love for Arnav is so immense that she longs for his yelling also. How unconditional and divine is her love!
Arnav now is annoyed at her constant blabbering,"Just shut up."
Khushi gets delectable to hear his shut up. "Said shut up.You talked after 3 hours. It means you are not that angry.But you were really angry when you beaten up those goons. You beaten them black and blue, that next time they will not even dare to see any girl in bridal attire." She asks him why he beaten up those goons severely, They just pushed her a bit. She wants to know If they would hit her what he would do!
Khushi's words extremely exasperated Arnav. He screeched the car in a halt. He is tremulous in anger,"get out."
Khushi is flummoxed,"what did I do now and how can I go?"
Arnav grins in anger and gives her some money and tells her to go by herself, as she is in Delhi."just get out."
Khushi gets out from the car watching him in consternation, 
pause: why Arnav got so frantic, just becoz Khushi reminded him that Khushi is important to him or he couldn't bear to hear that someone can hit Khushi!

The Gupta women are terribly panicked in the hospital. shyam pretends that he is also worried. Where as he is wishing Babuji's death! Payal calls RM to know Khushi's whereabout. Anjali pacifies her and tells her that Khushi already reached Delhi. Akash is also worried. he wants to go to the hospital. But Mami's flippancy starts gain."Hello hi bye, bye.Heart attack is not a cinema that you are going to watch it. It's not necessary to see Khoon bhari tang." Akash tries to protest, but can't. Mami tells her to sit silently. Mamiji, how cum you are treating your grown up son like a baby!

Shyam is terribly anxious," Everything will go in vain,if mausaji survives." he might planning to kill him.
Payal is trying to console Amma,"babuji will be alright."
Akash comes to the hospital. he wants to stand by Payal's side in her difficulties.Good, At last you disobeyed your mean mama's order.
shyam sees Akash and gets agitated,"Itni koshish karneki baad bhi lagtahe humare dono sale hume chan se dobara ghori charne nahi denge.(after giving so much effort, it seems that my two brother in law will not let me marry again peacefully) he is fuming.
pause: I wonder why did he say his two brother in law. did he suspect anything between Arnav and Khushi?
Akash tries to comfort Payal and tells her to let him know, if she needs anything . Payal is very determined. she tells him,'hume humari hal pe chor dijie.(let me be myself) . She is strong. she doesn't need the rich people's mercy. She didn't forget mami's harsh words.

Arnav berges in the house like a storm. It seems, vortex of emotions whirling inside him. when OP tries to say something, he just can't let him speak. may be the poor guy wanted to inform him about khushi's dad's heart attack. his mind goes back to the that incident again."maar dalenge kiya, sref dhakka i to dia...aise woh hume sref dhakka dia aur ap use itna marra, agar woh humpe hath uthate to?" Her words, the incident are making him deranged. He still can't believe why he did such thing, why he outraged so much when those guys touched Khushi. He is incredulous, "kal tak mein uss se itna pareshan tha, lekin aaj hume kya hogiya, jo muhhe." (I was so annoyed at her till yesterday, but what happened to me today?)

When Khushi comes to the house, she finds the door locked. happiji tells her about babuji. She gets terribly worried and rushes to the hospital. the Gupta ladies sigh a relief to see her. they try to console each other. The poor family now only have each other's supports and blind trust on God. the doctor informs them that Sashiji is still in life support. If he regains sense he might not need the oxygen. Khushi wishes to see her dad. Shyam hears this. so his next plan is to take off the oxygen.

Shyam comes to babuji's cabin to remove the life support. The devil mutters himself that it will be painful to die but he is helpless. if he survives his plan will go in vain. He wishes a fake pray,"May God gives you peace and gives me Khushi." But he forgot for a moment that God is omnipotent. Nobody can do anything without his will. God immediately sends the Gupta family inside the room. Shyam gets nervous to see them, tries to shift their attention,"See mausaji is regaining his sense."The doctor looks a bit suspicious.he says that sashiji can now breath without life support. Buaji is impossible. She shows her gratitude to Shyam, "God sent you at the right time. you are our God. I certainly did some good deed in my past life, so God sent you to our life." 
(PAUSE: In that case I must tell you buaji, in your past life you must did so much sin, so God sent an evil monster in your life. but sigh innocent Babuji and Khushi became the scapegoat.

Babuji regained his conscious, but he is not speaking. Still in his sickness he keeps starring at Shyam, what makes Shyam frightened. He is seeking the excuse to flee. Babuji keeps trying to speak. But no avail. Khushi also insists him.Shyam says her not to pressurize him. He is scared if Babuji speaks then his secret will be revealed.
 babuji tries to speak,"Shyam , Shyam."

Today's VM is for my mom, this is her favorite song. And i love the song too. Thanks to sheena that she made a VM with this song.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=hPEsCuppS_g[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by sohara - 11 years ago
supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Episode 94

Mamiji is really rude 😡...Anjali did do her bit...but for the humilition mami did...it wasn enough

Title Credit : Indi

wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Hey Hey Hey I was missing this one so much .Welcome my friend good to see you back .Take your time and I am so happy for you and your cause.I hope your down time really strengthen you .Take good care and paddle in whenever you like.😊

Great to have you back Cynthia! You are always in our prayers!  Hope things turn out  right for you in NY. Arshi has been a good messenger. But do return soon "in full glory" or I might have to write another long PM to you to update you on the going-ons in our thread! 😃
wiwy thumbnail

Originally posted by: supriya.arshi

Episode 94

Mamiji is really rude 😡...Anjali did do her bit...but for the humilition mami did...it wasn enough

Wonderful Supi !🤗 Two collages with two different effects, one light , one dark. Beautiful colour combination too. That is all an amateur like me can make out!😆 What is important to me is that both are looking superb!👏 Thanks for liking my first collage. I am thrilled. I owe it to Arshi. BD has given me some tips too but I am yet to try out. 😊
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: supriya.arshi

Episode 94

Yes Supi is back what a combination and color scheme my friend superb .❤️ it.I love both hard to say which one is good.👏👏👏
wiwy thumbnail

Originally posted by: chalhov

Phangurls are you alive or deadwa looking at this what is your temperature ??????

Credit to the uploader

Barun Sobti

CUTEWA PICTURES

Not fair Chalhov. Something has happened to me! I just couldn't bring myself to comment on THIS! Will get back to you. Let me start breathing first!
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: DurgaS

Arshi, same here. My love for everything filmy be it movies, songs, etc comes from my father. My father too has a huge collection of songs starting from KL Sehgal. He would sing 'Babul Moraai' in so many different variations, just to make us all laugh. When cds came out, he bought a cd compilation of the best Saigal songs. That's when I came to know what talent this singer had. No wonder, Kishore Kumar was his die hard fan. The next time I go to my parents' house, I should ask him for that cd.

Since I am on the topic, just a little info. The song 'Babul Morai', considered one of the classics from KL Saigal, was done in a single shot, without any cuts in the middle, along with the live recording of the song, with musicians playing their instruments behind the camera. What a feat that was!

Me too, grew up watching movies of different times, different genres, different languages. Only thing was, couldn't watch much of the classics from Hollywood or listen to Western music.

Hey Durgey missed you yeah it sounds weird as I am here every time but love you mentioned Sehgals classics ,Durgey come my home have a whole collection of records of Sehgal, Ravi and Lata  because these three are my parents fav especially my father.Classics and honestly as you said by growing up in these songs and moments  my love grew more.I basically like songs by words and the composition ,not everything is going to settle with me.I don't have that much of a taste of western as I have my own and above all I love Sufiana either in punjabi or hindi or urdu.Ghazals , with music without music just those words go right through my heart.

As being here and yes keeping eye on kids had no chice to watch and hear Blah Blah [first in the beginnings it seems like that] but then singing along with them I have no clue but it becomes your part too.Just like Kat Button Ney way my younger one  used to sing this a lot Badein badein as Yadain of Rithik .Now those words are pre historic as sohara said and it took place of "White and nurdy:[couple of years back and I was like What the! 

Love to share sometimes all this experience awww angel where did you take me.Got a go to work see you later 
Edited by ArshiHamesha - 11 years ago