Dulhan Wahi jo piya Mann Bhaaye - Page 88

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sandhyabanoj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
lovely twist
 waiting for next
Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sandhyabanoj

lovely twist
 waiting for next

thanks
Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail
Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail

DULHAN WAHI JO PIYA MANN BHAAYE

Credit for this lovely Banner goes to lovesia.

Part 22

It was morning and dadi was unconscious till now. Ram was little bit tensed to see his mother.Dr. came and checked her up.

Dr.- don't worry Mr. Khurana.she will wake up soon.She is alright.

Ram.thanks Dr.

Dr.went back.Ram got a call from Adi.he informed that there was an urgent meeting as the client was going out of India and he wanted to discuss about the project.He wanted to do some changes in the plan.Ram did not want to leave his mother in this condition so he called maan and informed to attend the meeting as he himself will talk to client on phone.He also called geet to attend the meeting with Maan and Adi.

Geet-but uncle I m leaving for hospital.

Ram-It is not needed now as Maa is still not awaked. U can come after that meeting.Maan and Adi are also going to attend the meeting.This meeting is urgent.

Geet-OK uncle as you say.

Geet informed pammi that she is going to office and left.

Savitri ji opened her eyes. at first every thing was blurred and then saw every thing clear after few minutes.She saw her son holding her hand he was shedding tears.Priya was too smiling to see her back. Savitri ji smiled faintly and tried to say but words didn't come out.She was feeling  weak.Ram signalled her to not to speak and nurse went to call dr. Dr came and checked.he smiled and said -every thing is alright.

He also asked Ram to come to his cabin as he wanted to talk to him regarding precautions to be taken for his mother.

Ram informed Maan about dadi and he was happy that Dadi was fine.Meeting was over so he left after informing Geet and Adi.They were busy as Client wanted to finalize everything today.

Geet too was happy to know and said -I will come after completing the work.

Ram went to doctor's cabin and asked about the health of his mother.

Dr.-Mr Khurana. from outside she is fine I mean physically she is reacting to our treatment 100% positively.But her heart is weak I must say very weak.U will have to keep her happy in any case.Tension should not come near her.she will have to be happy and it is needed for us too to treat her. unki saari wish puri kijiye. waise bhi she is old enough.I m not saying that something is going to happen with her but treat her like a child and behave normally with her.She should not make her feel herself as a patient.It will be good for her.

Ram thanked Dr. and returned to the room.He saw maan was back and she was talking with maan in her low voice.but he saw glow in her eyes when she was talking with Maan.Maan saw Ram and asked what Dr. said

Ram-Maa is fine bus do teen din mein hum ghar waapas chalenge.

In office Geet and her boss were making changes and Adi was busy in preparing budget for the changes.  it took a lot of time to satisfy the client.Finally he was happy and aproved the plan and budget too.Geet saw the time.It was quite late. and thought to visit dadi next day as visiting hours were over too.

Ram was again with maa at night.

Suddenly she remember something and said-Ram.I want to meet the girl whom u selected for Maan.

Ram-Maa.She is out of city so she can't come.

Savitri --So what? call her I want to see her.We are her would be family.Itna toh kar hi sakti hai.

Ram-maa this is impossible to call her she will be back after some time u can see her then.

Savitri -Agar usse pahle hi mujhe kuchh ho gaya toh? I know that I m quite old and heart patient too.I want to see her once before closing my eyes forever.

Ram almost shivered-Maa pls don't talk like it.U are not going anywhere.

Savitri-(pouting)I know that I m old and no one want to see me happy. That's why u are making excuses. and she turned to other side and  pretended to sleep

Ram was worried now maa will not understand the situation.He knew how devil she is when it comes to fulfill her demand.In morning Savitri woke up and started her childish act.She refused to have any thing be it break fast or medicine.

She only wanted to see that girl. Maan and Priya came and saw the drama going there. Ram told every thing to them they were shocked to hear as it was impossible to call Sameera. Dr. came and found that patient had refused to take medicines and food.Dr. asked Ram the reason behind it.Ram explained about her mother's wish.

Dr.then call her what's the problem?

Ram-She can not as she is in the middle of her contest.And I know that Maa is doing all this drama only to make us running behind her.She will be alright soon.She does this every time. 

Dr.-You are wrong Mr. Khurana. this is not good for the patient.U have to find a solution for this otherwise all the treatment is going in vein if she doesn't take medicines on time.She is a heart patient.keep this in mind. we are not sure what can happens if she takes it on her heart.

Maan and Ram were tensed now.what to do.

Ram-Maan be with dadi. I will come soon.

Maan-Papa where are you going?

Ram-I will be back soon.pls take care of dadi.

He took Priya with him and went.

Geet was ready to leave for the hospital.Pammi told her that she would come in the evening as office needs her.They heard door bell.Geet opened the door and saw Ram and Priya there.

Geet-Uncle.aunty.aap log itni subah.Is every thing alright.I was just leaving for the hospital.

Ram-I want to meet Pammi ji

Pammi-Morning Mr.Khurana.Priya ji aap log yahaan?

Ram-Pammi ji Maa want to meat Sameera.She is not understanding anything.She is not taking msdicine and food and Dr. says that it is dengerous for her.

Pammi-What are you saying Mr.Khurana.It is next to impossible to call Sam.Contest is going to enter in it's final stage last 1o days are left even I m going too after two days.

Ram-Kya Sameera ek din ke liye aa sakti hai?

Pammi-I talked to her last night.She was saying that they are judged on their daily activities and are busy whole day.It's next to impossible for her to come.If she does so it will be like disobeying the contract she signed and she can face legal issues.

Ram-I m very help less at this time.I don't want to lose my mother.

Geet- uncle please have patience.Every thing will be alright. bhagwaan koi na koi raasta nikaal hi lenge.

At that time he recieved a phone .It was Maan.Ram picked up phone and asked-Maan kya hua?Is every thing fine there?

Maan-Papa Dadi is not taking her medicines and her codition is turning bad. where are you? pls. come back soon.

Ram-yes we are coming.

Pammi and Geet also went to hospital.Pammi informed her office that she would be late today.

All reached hospital.Maan was little bit worried as Dadi was adamant on not taking anything.

Ram-How is maa Maan?

they all went in to the room and saw she was taking deep breathes and Dr. were helpless to see her as she was not allowing them to do anything.

Ram-Maa.

Saitri ji opened her eyes and saw all standing there.She saw a lady and a girl there.She smilled seeing the girl.

She said-AA gaye tum log .le aaye meri hone wali bahu ko.Main jaanti thi ki tum log meri baat nahin taaloge.

All was shocked to hear this.They did not understand first then saw her starring at Geet with all her smiling  face.

Ram stepped ahead-Maa ye Geet hai aur ye Pammi ji hain.ye us ladki...

savitri ji( behore he completes his words)-I know.kitna suna hai iske baare mein tum logon se.her waqt issi ke baare mein hi baat karte ho.aao bete mere pass aao

Geet's heart was beating fast. she was not understanding at all what was happening there.She saw every one with confusion.Dr.signalled her to go to her.Every one was standing unmoved.Geet saw Pammi and she nodded in yes.there was no other way for pammi.Geet moved forward and reached near dadi.Dadi lifted her hand and held Geet's hand.dadi was smiling to see Geet but Geet's hands were shivering.Doctors came forward and started her treatment every one saw that dadi did not protest.She allowed them to do what they want.Dr. were relieved as every thing was going to be fine.her food was brought and dadi demanded to eat with the hands of Geet.

Geet fed her with her trembling hands.For a surprise to all she ate whole food with out any fuss. Dadi seemed very happy as she found some heavenly treasure. Maan was silent all the time.

Ram was happy as well as worried that today all was solved but what about tomorrow. Doctor called all of them to discuss about Savitri ji.

Precap-Doctor suggest them to continue this till she is out of danger.

If u want pm for this ss,send ur buddy request on -    pmatrash

So friends how was this twist did u like it 
pls hit the like and leave your comments

Waiting -Rashmi

Edited by rashmi.vaish68 - 11 years ago
--Fairy-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awww dadi you are darling ..exactly geet is your bahu kyo maan babu 
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
dadi thinking geet as bahu and taking treatment fab dadi

-Lehar- thumbnail
nice part...
loved it...

6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

wonderful...

Daadi is fulfilling Maan's wishes...u r great and sweetheart Daadi...

thanx for pm...
Hanishadevi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
OMG..Maan's dadi is a darling yaar..very interesting update..pls cont soon..