What is Soumya calling Ram?

srk_kadz thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
#1
Hey Guys... I am little confused here... Is Soumya calling Ram "PAPA"? Did I hear it right? If yes, why is she calling him papa? 😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

2

Views

1.3k

Users

2

Likes

5

Frequent Posters

Mani-RK thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
#2
And bappa means Big brother or father figure
srk_kadz thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
#3
Oh ok... I didn't know that. Thanks for clarifying. Now I am feeling better about it... 😃

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".