Posted: 11 years ago

Waiting...  The-Sanrio-fanboy's Profile Picture

Kartikan91 thumbnail
superb teaser...do update soon.
RainAndRainbow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
waiting for the update... Love the teaser...
singh24 thumbnail
                   Waiting...

crazyfriends007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome
plz update soon
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
nice teaser

aaku i dont want this as the end of update it should be at mid
crazyfanofdsdv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
aww so sad
i hope maan still comes or seher forces him to come
singh24 thumbnail

waiting...
love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
superb n beautiful teaser...

loved it very much...

thank u very much fr d lovely teaser...

waiting eagerly fr d update...

continue soon plz...

aakritisri1111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 8

Part 15:

At the same tym at some corner of the world a man was sitting in a chair in a dark room. He seems to be in a deep thought as he aims each nd Every Dart towards the board with utmost concentration. Just he was about to aim his next dart he heard his cell phone ringing nd his lips curved into a meaningful smirk as he looked at the caller before picking up the call.

"Speak only if you have any good news to tell." He commanded as soon as he picked up the phone before the person from other side can speak anything.

"It's done Sir. We have found about her. She's residing in London currently with her daughter nd working for Khurana's. She's in contact with her brother Teji Handa nd had recently met with him also. Rest of the details I'll let you know in a while." The man from other side spoke hoping that he had pleased her boss.

"hhmmm make sure that you 'in a while' comes within 24 hrs or else you know what I can do" he said before cutting the call terrorizing the person with his intimidating voice before he cuts the call.

"Time for payback Geet. I am coming, I am coming very soon." He said as he laughed evily before aiming the dart on the board that straightaway lands on Geet's face on the board thus making him confident that this tym he's going to be successful in his motive at any cost.

A loud voice of breaking of wooden planks echoed in the whole gym as it became the victim of someone's pain nd helplessness. Maan looked at the broken pieces of words nd ice slabs that were exactly depicting the condition of his heart which has been broken into pieces in the same way after listening to the accusations from the person who is his lyf. His hand was injured badly due to continuous breaking of woods nd ice slabs such that blood was oozing out profusely from the wound but he didn't felt any pain for the pain that he was feeling right now in his heart was too much to give place to any other pain. Geet's accusing words were ringing in his ears making him to close his eyes in pain as a drop of tear trailed down his cheeks realizing the extent of Geet's mistrust on him nd next moment another set of wooden plank met its destiny as it crashed into pieces due to the hard blow from Maan injuring his wounded hand even further.

How can she think of him like this? How can she think of so low about him? Was only this much trust she had on him after working together all these years nd especially in the tym period of all these months? Ok he agreed that it's not easy for her to trust anyone after what all she had went through but still was only this much she was able to know him? Didn't she saw his love for her in his eyes nd if not love then didn't she saw his respect for her that she had made this opinion that he's trying to take undue advantage of her. From past 3 hours he's been torturing himself nd thinking of each nd every possibility that made her to cause this opinion for him but nothing was coming into his mind instead her accusing words were adding more fuel into his miseries nd as a result he continued breaking the wooden planks nd ice-slabs along with doing his intense tai-chi without caring about the ache he was feeling throughout his body, to get over the immense pain of his broken heart but nothing seems to help him at that moment as the more he was trying to get over it more he was drowning in it.

"MAAN!!!" A loud gasp reached his ears as he was about to break the another set of ice-slabs thus halting him in his actions nd next moment he felt himself being turned around with a jerk only to see his sister Bhavyata standing in front of him with a horror written all over her face.

Bhavyata has been trying to call Maan from past 1 hour to know about Seher's health but to her surprise Maan didn't picked up the call. She tried 1 tym, 2 tymes, 3 tymes, 5 tymes, 10 tymes but Everytym met with the same response giving her a reason to worry. Knowing Maan she knows that he never does this especially with her call. Even if he would be in meeting then he use to msg back but today he didn't even did that either nd hence it was enough for Bhavyata to get worried for him nd her first though went to Seher as she was afraid if something happened to her but then she immediately shrug off all the uncanny thoughts before making her way out of her room to go to the hospital nd meet Maan there itself when a loud voice from the gym caught her attention nd it instantly alarmed her as she realized who could be in the gym nd she immediately rushed towards the gym area fearing for the worst nd her fears did come true when she saw the condition of the gym with broken pieces of woods nd ice-slabs all around the gym but what caught her attention was the dripping blood from Maan's hands making her eyes widen in horror as she saw him torturing himself nd before he could broke another set of ice-slabs she shrieked his name in horror thus halting Maan in his action nd next moment she jerked him towards her only to witness immense pain nd agony in his eyes.

"Maan, what's wrong? Why are you torturing yourself lyk this? And…  And your hand…. See its bleeding. Come with me. You need first aid immediately." Bhavyata said as she turned to leave taking Maan along with her but then she couldn't as she realized that Maan didn't budge from his place even a bit.

"Maan aapne suna nahi Humne kya kaha? Chaliye Humare saath." Bhavyata said as she once again tries to drag Maan with her when Maan snapped his hand away from her grip looking other side.

[Maan, haven't you heard what I said? Come with me.]

"Di You go. It's nothing. I am fine." Maan said as he looked everywhere but her in order to hide his pain from his sister but Bhavyata knows him too well nd hence she knew that something has definitely happened that has broken him up to this extent.

"Maan, I am not asking you or giving you an option. I am telling you that you have to come with me. Now stop being a stubborn nd come with me now!!!!" Bhavyata's commanding nd stern voice compelled Maan to follow her quietly as she drags him out from the gym towards his room asking Nakul to clear the mess before Dadimaa comes from her friend's place.

"Ye Sab kya hai Maan? Why are you hurting yourself this much? Aakhir aisi kaun si Baat hai jo Aapko itna Dard de rahi hai ke Aapko Aur Kisi Dard ka Ehsaas hi nahi hua? Aap apni Di ko bhi nahi Batayenge? Hum to Aapke Best friend hai Na to phir Batayiye na Hume ki Kya hua hai?" Bhavyata asked as she cradles his face after bandaging his hand, wiping away the tears that were silently flowing from his eyes nd next moment she found Maan hugging her tight seeking her warmth as he finally let go the tears that he has been holding till now. It may be very rare sight to see Maan Singh Khurana breaking down but then here he is not Maan Singh Khurana, here he's just Maan who needs a motherly warmth which he was getting in his sister's arms who was patting his back in order to calm him getting worried for him at the same tym.

[What is all this Maan? Why are you hurting yourself this much? What is that thing that was giving you this much pain that you are not feeling any other pain? Won't you tell it to your Di even? I am your best friend Na then tell me what's wrong?]

"Maan, Baat kya hai?" She asked as she pulled him out from her embrace while wiping away his tears which were flowing continuously.

"Di, do you also think that I am like the one who can take advantage of someone's vulnerable condition? Do you also think that whatever I did for Seher nd Geet in that there as my own selfish motive? Do you also think that I am this much low that I'll take the advantage of the girl whom I love the most by being by her side at her every step? Bolo Na Di, do you also think of me as a bloody pervert who want to bed the girl he loves by burdening her with his favors. Tell me Di, do you also think of me like that?" Maan said as he shakes Bhavyata's shoulders hard expressing his pan nd agony that he's been feeling from past 3 hours shocking her to the core seeing him breaking down like this nd next moment she cocooned him in her motherly embrace once again to sooth his pain.

"Maan what are you saying? Who said all this to you? Hum hai Na aapke paas, Aapki Di. Batayiye Hume kya hua hai? Kisne kaha Aapse Yeh sab?" Bhavyata asked as she pulled him out from her embrace yet again while cupping his face nd wiping away his tears.

[Maan what are you saying? Who said all this to you? I am here with you na, your Di. Tell me what's wrong nd who said all this to you?]

"Geet" the name which came as a mere whisper from Maan's lips has shocked Bhavyata to the core as it took her sometym to register what Maan has said yet her heart nd mind said that there's more to it what Maan has said. She knows Geet pretty well nd hence she knows that she's not amongst the one who can put allegations on someone unnecessarily like this especially on Maan whim she respects so much. There's definitely something amiss nd hence she decided to listen to the whole story before coming into conclusion.

"Tell me everything Maan." Bhavyata said after a while when she found Maan calming a bit nd he narrated everything that happened between him nd Geet in the hospital after she left.

"How can she think of like that for me Di? How can she? I know, I love her too much but I never tried to profess or express my love for her. I just wanted to be her companion in her journey so that she never feel herself alone nd she considers my pure love as a lust? She thought that I am doing all this just to take advantage of her. How can she Di, how can she think of anything like this? Dadimaa has said that she did had some feelings for me, Geet herself has said that she trusts me, then where's that Love Di; where's that Trust? From past 3 hrs I am trying to think each nd every possible reason for her mistrust on me but I could think nothing. You tell me Di, What should I do now? What should I do of this heart that still loves her as deeply as it did before inspite of all her accusations? I said that I'll never come in front of her but how couldn't I when I know that I won't be able to survive without seeing her. Nd Seher, you know Na Di that she's my lyf then how will I be able to live without meeting her. On which crossroads did Geet had brought me where I don't know which way should I choose?" Maan said as a fresh tears brimmed in his eyes while Bhavyata heard each nd everything patiently nd sighed deeply as she understood every possible thing that lead to this situation.

"Maan" she called out softly as she cradled his face making him to look at her.

"Maan, I know what you are going through nd I won't deny that Geet's words did hurted you deep. Probably I too have felt the same if I was at your place but for once, just once had you tried to think from Geet's perspective. You know her far better than me Maan, then tell me do you think that she'll say anything of this sort without any proper reasoning." Bhavyata's words made Maan thoughtful as he tried to see the whole situation from different point of view.

"Maan I am not supporting Geet's statement neither I am saying that she is correct in her perception all I wanted you to see another side of the coin. It's not necessary to believe on what we see always, sometimes things are much deeper than what it appears nd this you know better than me. Maan may be there's something of this sort in Geet's case too. It's not like that she had accused you for anything of this sort before not even then when you had given your blood to Seher without thinking twice or when you had stayed in hospital day nd night much to Geet's protest. When she haven't accused you then, then why she'll do that now. Maan this can also be possible that she's scared for something which she's not able to express. Her past was not very good  nd it still use to haunt her, may be that's the reason she's scared of getting dependent on anyone yet again, of trusting someone yet again or it may be also possible that she don't want you to spoil your lyf by getting involved in hers. Forget about Geet, you tell me Maan that if you were at Geet's place where you had lost your trust from every relationship nd if Geet had done all this for you that you had done for her then what you would have done? Would you have accepted everything without having any doubt of like if she's doing all this for her own selfish motive? Maan, Geet had a very painful past nd I have seen her closely in those difficult period of hers where everyone had left her alone even her own family wanted to remove her very existence nd I don't think I need to remind you all this as I had seen you living her pain when you told me about her may be that can also be the reason for her this behaviour I mean may be she's scared to be left alone yet again, she's insecure about relations. I know her a little too well Maan nd hence I can say that she's not the girl who can accuse any random person then your place in her heart is far above than any random person then do you think that she would hurt you to this extent due to her own baseless accusations. I don't know the actual reason behind her this behaviour Maan but I am sure of one thing that she would never lyk to hurt you intentionally. There's something more to her words otherwise no mother would accuse for something lyk this to a person who had done so much for her daughter. Right now it'll be too difficult for you to understand for you are too much hurt nd its obvious but think about it when you are calm enough nd I am sure that you'll get all the answers of your restlessness. You just need to give yourself nd Geet sometym to sort out this web of unsaid nd unnamed relation." Bhavyata said as she caressed Maan's hairs soothing him to an extent.

"It's been late nd you need to take some rest. I'll ask Nakul to bring your dinner in your room itself nd don't even try to protest for it." Bhavyata said as she saw Maan opening his mouth to say no before pecking his forehead nd leaving to call out Nakul for his dinner

"Seher finish your dinner fast after that you have to take your medicines also." Geet said as she saw Seher making faces seeing the boiled nd bland food of hospital.

"But Mumma it's so tashtelesh." Seher said as she pouted cutely making Geet to chuckle at her antics.

"But you have to eat it Na if you want to be strong nd get well soon again otherwise Doctor Uncle will give you Bada Wala Injection. Do you want that?" Geet said as she made the most serious face while Seher just nodded her head in no innocently.

"Then be a good girl nd complete your dinner nd take your medicines after that I'll give you your fav chocolate." Geet said as she pulled her nose affectionally making Seher to smile widely at the mention of name 'Chocolate' as she started to gulp down the morsels offered by Geet.

"Mumma this medishine is sho Bad. I don't like it." Seher said as she made a bad face seeing the colourful tablets in Geet's palm after having her dinner making Geet to roll out her eyes.

"Seher not again. Abhi Mumma ne Aapko samjhaya tha Na. Chalo be a good girl nd have this." Geet said she sat beside Seher gently taking her into her lap making sure not to hurt her wound but Seher was still skeptical in having the medicines.

"Mumma, you Na call Mishter Khulana. You know he knows a good magic after which this medishine tashte yummy. Pleashe Na Mumma call him. I'll pakka eat my medishine from him." Maan's name from Seher's mouth was enough to fade away the smile from Geet's face as Seher told each nd every fact with her eyes making wide while Geet looked everywhere but her not knowing how to deal with this situation.

"Aap na Rehne do. I'll call him myshelf." Seher said as she picked Geet's cell from the side table nd it instantly alarmed Geet as she saw Seher dialing Maan's number.

"Seher, what are you doing. You are not going to call Maan Sir." Geet said a bit aloud as she instantly snatched away the phone from her before she could press the call button making Seher to look at her with teary eyes as she sucked her upper lip seeing her Mumma talking to her this loud.

"I am sorry beta for scaring you but I just meant that you can't call Maan sir at this tym its very late Na." Geet said as she realized her mistake before keeping the cell phone back on the side table.

"But why Mumma? I to always use to call him late." Seher asked innocently as she blinked her hazels in confusion making Geet to suck in her breath harshly while closing her eyes. She knows that it's going to be difficult to remove Maan from Seher's heart nd mind but this much difficult she don't know that.

"Seher Maan Sir was here with you continuously from so many days na so don't he need some rest. Thatsy I had sent him home so that he could get some rest or else he'll be sick nd then he too have to take these bitter medicines. So you want your Mishter Khulana to be sick." Geet asked nd Seher just nodded in no. How can she see her Mishter Khulana having these bitter medicines?

"So don't disturb him nd let him take rest nd you also sleep after having your medicines like a good girl." Geet said as she forwarded medicines to Seher helping her to gulping it down nd then gently laid her back on the bed tucking her securely in the blanket.

"Mumma will Mishter Khulana come tomorrow?" Seher asked innocently as she looked at Geet who was caressing her hairs making Geet to gulp down the lump formed in her throat.

"Hhmmm." This is what she was able to utter for she was feeling too choked to say anything.

"Phir na I'll ask him to play with me. But I won't be able to run na until I get fine Doctor uncle has said don't worry I'll play games in his mobile nd he have to give me lots of chocolates also na nd……." Seher keeps on blabbering telling all sorts of plans while Geet just listened to her with teary eyes as she patted her to sleep gently not knowing how to tell Seher that none of her plans will be fulfilled as her Mishter Khulana is not going to come back in their lives now.

She knows that probably she is doing injustice with her daughter by snatching away that little happiness that she had but what can she do? She can't see Maan spoiling his lyf unnecessarily because of them. he had his own lyf, his own commitments, his own companion nd she's just binding him with her lyf though unintentionally but still she have no right to bound him for the sake of her daughter's happiness. She knows that it won't be easy for her to take out Maan from Seher's mind especially when she was so attached to him but then she has to do it anyhow as she can't be selfish anymore. She respects Maan more than she respects her God nd hence she can't see his lyf getting messed up due to her nd Seher nd for that she'll do everything to keep Maan away from them even if she have to go away from his lyf forever but she won't let him spoil his lyf, She thought as she let go the tears that brimmed in her eyes before looking at Seher who was fast asleep now due to the effect of medicines thus giving a halt to her blabbering.

"I am sorry Beta. Your mumma is really very bad. She lied to you yet again. You had lost yet another relation because of me. But we can't be Selfish enough Na to spoil your Mishter Khulana's lyf by binding him in ours. You don't worry we'll go away from his lyf nd slowly nd gradually you both will forget each other nd probably he'll forget me too." The last words choked her voice as she felt her heart slitting into pieces with the thought of him forgetting her nd the reason of feeling this vulnerable is still unknown to her.

"But I doubt that I'll ever forget an angel like him. Please Seher forgive your Mumma yet again for keeping you away from your Mishter Khulana." Geet whispered as she pecked her forehead while crying silently not knowing what God has planned for her in next moment.

Here Maan too was not in peace nd again nd again Geet's words were playing in his mind along with what Bhavyata has said to him making him all the more restless. He tried to get some sleep but sleep was far away from his eyes as he mind was busy contemplating the reason behind this behaviour of hers. Can it be really possible that she's scared to be left alone yet again or she's afraid that she's spoiling his lyf but why is she feeling so. He had never made her feel like that infact he himself have never felt anything of this sort then why she's thinking like this. Why she's unable to believe on the fact that he'll never leave her alone, he just can't but then it was not her fault for he had never expressed this to her but then didn't his gestures, his presence made her realize of him being with her in very step no matter what, he thought as he finally got up from bed nd went near the window to have some fresh air.

Even the moon seems to be so dull today as if he too had lost his moonshine just like he had lost his, Maan thought as he sighed deeply before closing his eyes only to find Geet's face flashing in front of his eyes making him to open them in jerk. Why, why can't he just take his mind off her? She had accused him, hurted him so badly that he was suppose to hate her but then why he couldn't do so? Why he's still thinking of her? And Seher… god knows whether she had taken her dinner nd medicines also or not? He knows that how much tantrums she use to show when it comes to take medicines. Don't know how Geet would have been managing over there alone. Usually it was him in these 5 days who use to give her, her medicines but today he can't even do that. His heart was slitting into pieces for not being able stay beside his angels nd for once he had even thought also to go back to hospital nd if not anything then atleast call Seher once but then Geet's words halted him in his actions making him frustrated nd restless all at the same tym as he throws away his cell phone feeling so helpless.

His mind recalled Bhavyata's words nd instantly something clicked in his mind. Geet's eyes…. her eyes were not reflecting the words she was saying. He had always believed her eyes to be as the soul of her heart then how could he fail to read it then. Maybe he was too hurt at that moment due to her words to read the language of her eyes. Her lips were uttering those bitter words but her eyes… they were reflecting her pain nd regret of saying so in the form of her tears. O god! How he couldn't understand it then that probably whatever Bhavyata was saying was true. Geet indeed had felt something of this sort nd probably that's the reason she's trying to keep him away from her. But still the main question is why? Why is she feeling so? Had he gone overboard in caring for her nd Seher that made her feel this way? Nd most importantly does he have any right now to go back to them after knowing that probably Geet had hurted him for his own good nd if he go back also then will Geet allow him to care for her nd Seher lyk before or he had to bear yet another harsh nd heartbreaking accusation from her, he thought as he sat on the couch leaning his head back while closing his eyes letting his mind wander over the questions along with Bhavyata's words until sleep took over him.

She played carefree on the beach with Seher as their laughter nd giggles mingled together creating harmony in the atmosphere making it blissful nd mesmerizing. Geet ran behind Seher as she ran ahead asking her to chase her while giggling out loud but soon she was caught by Geet who picked her up nd twirled her around merrily while tickling her making Seher to laugh out loud feeling ticklish. Both mother daughter sat on the sand after calming down their breaths as Geet saw Seher making a sand castle with utmost concentration. Life is beautiful for Geet by just her Seher being in her lyf nd she's going to make sure that she'll fulfill each nd every small nd big wish of her this little angel who had given her a reason to live, she thought as she saw Seher with misted eyes while smiling listening to her cute talks when she saw Seher raising her head up nd her eyes instantly twinkled as she saw in a particular direction.

"Mumma, See Papa." Seher pointed at a direction nd Geet's smile vanished from her face as she fearfully looked at the direction Seher was pointing only to find a hazy figure approaching them but before she could understand or do anything she found Seher running towards that figure excitedly leaving everything behind.

"No Seher stop! Don't go there. He'll hurt you. Wait Seher!" Geet called out in horror as she ran behind her in order to save Seher from that monster stopping her from approaching him but Seher was too excited to pay heed to her mother's warnings as she ran towards him much to Geet's horror.

Her steps halted when she saw him picking Seher up in his arms making her breath halt nd heart contracting in fear not being able to save her angel from that monster as her eyes widens in horror nd shock seeing the sight in front. Her chest heaved up nd down as she felt her breathing regaining when she saw Seher kissing his cheeks lovingly while he returning the favour in the same way ruffling her hairs affectionally. Unknown to herself her steps slowly started moving towards them to get the clear view of him nd her steps stopped abruptly as a strange relief wash over her face when she saw them together so happy nd so contended nd her gaze instantly move from Seher's happy face to his making her eyes widens in surprise seeing him there.

"Mumma, See I found Papa." Seher said chirpily when she saw Geet standing at a distance thus breaking her trance as she once again looked at Seher then back at him who was looking at her smilingly.

"Maan Sir" She whispered in astonishment when she saw him looking at her lovingly with Seher in his arms nd a soft smile playing on his M-shaped lips.

Geet jerked open her eyes as she sat upright breathing heavily nd looked around herself only to find herself on the couch of the hospital room while Seher was sleeping peacefully on her bed. Her chest heaved up nd down as she closed her mouth with her palm when she recalled what she just saw in her dream. It took her sometym to calm down her racing heartbeats nd she just let out a deep sigh when realized that it was all a dream, just a dream. But still her heart nd mind was not in peace for she couldn't understand the reason behind seeing such dream. Why she saw Maan in his dream? Why Seher has addressed Maan as her father in dream? Why she was so relieved to see him in place of Kuldeep? Where all these were leading to nd what connection does this dream had with her lyf, she thought as she clutched her heart that started racing yet again in anticipation.

"Babaji, are you trying to say something?" she muttered as she looked upwards for any clue of what's happening in her lyf but to her dismay she got none.

For the first tym in these 5 yrs she haven't woke up due to her nightmare but with this dream. A dream which is forbidden for her yet she saw such dream, why? Was it because of the impact of the happenings of the day or is it any kind of sign by her Babaji, she thought as she got up from the couch nd moved toward s the window to get some fresh air in order to calm her restless heart. She looked up at the sky only to realize that dawn was yet to break nd it's probably still the wee hours of night. This night though will pass in few hours but when the night of her lyf will end or will it even end also or not, she had no clue about it. And the worst part is that the darkness of this night is not only engulfing her but also the people around her. Seher, Maan nd god knows how many people are still left to be hurted by her or due to her, she thought as she looked at the moon who seems to so dull today as if a strange restlessness has enveloped him too like it has enveloped her heart or is it lyk he's also blaming her for hurting her angel though it was for his own good.

Tears brimmed in her eyes as she once again recalled the images of her dream no her forbidden dream which she knows that can never be turn into reality because the nightmare of her lyf will never let it to turn into reality. But Wait! What is she even thinking? How can she even think of turning it into reality? At one hand she's keeping him away from her messed up lyf nd on the other hand she was expecting her this forbidden dream to come true? What has went wrong with her?

Maan is her boss, her angel, her God nd She? She's nothing but a dry nd crushed flower, a broken image nd a dry nd crushed flowers is not use to adorn God's idol neither a broken idol adorns his temple. No she can't go weak in her decision, she can't back out now, she can't ruin his lyf anymore. Yes she's guilty for hurting him with her false accusations nd will always be but this is for his own good only as if any problem will come in his personal lyf because of her then she won't be able to forgive herself ever nd that guilt would be far more than this nd hence both she nd Seher will stay away from him even if they have to go away from their lyf so that he can move forward in his lyf without any boundations nd probably this is the only thing that is good for all, she thought as she took a deep sigh before moving back to the couch but not before glancing at the dull moon last tym.

"I won't eat any medishine now." Seher said in her baby anger as she shoved away Teji's hand that was having medicines making him to chuckle.

"But Doll, you need to have it Na if you want to get well soon nd play with me." Teji cooed his angry niece as she once again forwarded medicines to her only to met it with a same treatment.

"Seher stop being a stubborn nd have this or doctor uncle will give you Bada wala injection." Geet said in a stern voice getting irritated with her tantrums since morning making Seher to pout angrily.

"No, first call Mishter Khulana then only I'll have it." Seher said as she made a humph face while crossing her arms across her chest making Geet to froze with her words.

"Seher, Maan Sir will not come so now stop showing tantrums nd have these medicines." Geet said sternly while holding back the tears as guilt seeped through her for hurting her daughter by keeping her away from Maan.

"But why? You had said that he'll come today morning? You lied to me Na. I won't talk to you nd I won't eat medicine until he'll come nd show me his magic." Seher said stubbornly nd it was enough for Geet to lose the last strand of her patience.

"Seher!!! Enough of your drama. Now have this medicine quietly or else……" She stooped in mid when she saw Seher making a crying face as a big fat tears fall from her eyes due to Geet's shouting making Geet to close her eyes in regret for hurting her little angel.

"See Doll, Mumma haven't lied to you. Wo…. na your Mishter Khulana has some work in office so he's late. I have talked to him few minutes back only. He said that he'll be here soon." Teji cajoled Seher with his lies in order to calm her down as he saw her crying while Geet looked other side feeling so helpless with tears in her eyes.

"No, you are lyieng? You all are lyieng? I know he'll not come? Is he angry from Seher? But I to haven't done any mischief nd I to was a good girl also Na. Then why he's not coming. I want to meet him. Will he not come to meet Seher ever, Mamu?" Seher said amidst her hiccups as she looked at Teji with her expectant hazels

"Nd who said that I'll not come to meet my princess?" All 3 of them heard a familiar voice before Teji could answer her question nd as they turned to look at the direction of voice their eyes widens in surprise while Seher squeal in happiness calling out his name.

"Maan Sir." Geet whispered in astonishment as she saw him standing on the door in flesh nd bones while looking at Seher smiling widely not able to believe whether it was dream or reality but then Seher's chirpy voice calling out his name made her realize that it was indeed a reality nd not a dream nd she just keeps on looking at him unblinkingly as he walked passed her towards Seher without giving her a glance.

Phew! finally was able to update... trust me i would have updated it on Monday itself but my net was not working from past 2 days... it started working last night only nd hence i updated today... Hope you all are going to lyk it... We are heading towards the major twist of this story very soon... so stay tuned for it... hit the like button if you all like it nd do leave your Comment/criticism... its necessary...

@Ritu aka my sweetest Veeru... i know i was very late in wishing you... here's my sorry nd your B'day gift... hope i got your Maafi now😉

@-lakshmi- Sorry for the late wishing sweety... here's this update for you... BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY😃... Abhi jalsi se mujhe mera return gift do😆😉...

Allright ummm you all know the quota for the next update right... .. so c'mon all of you get back to work😃

So keep commenting nd ya long long comments or else i wont update soon😡

Samjhe ya Samjhaoon😉

P.S. Also i had created a new page for the notification of my updates of all FFs as i was having some problems while accessing the Group... Kindly like it to get the quick notification of my update... here's the Link

Aakriti's Magical Maaneet World

Like it ok...

P.S. O ya! before i forgot Amrutha (maneetmaahi) had made a thread for the discussion of my FF's... so please leave your views, questions, suggestions or even criticisms for my works on this thread... will be waiting for your feedback😃... here's the Link

FF Discussion Thread

Luv you all

Aakriti😊