Originally posted by: uniquebluerose
It would nice ...when Nihaal and Ratan start harbor feelings for each other there would be two antogonists...😲
Kartar and Bansuri!!!🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: uniquebluerose
It would nice ...when Nihaal and Ratan start harbor feelings for each other there would be two antogonists...😲
Kartar and Bansuri!!!🤣
leaving sarpanch for a man like nihal 😲🤢Bansuri is going to divorce her husband soon
Nihal ke to jai jai kar hogye 😆
Originally posted by: zeezee09
What! I thought a new plot was budding in her brain and hence, the look. She seems incapable of any kind of love, except for her evil son. But if she applied less make-up, maybe...!
I had a good laugh watching her catching glances at Nihal...She sure is smitten by the gabru jawan :P...ab Balwant mein woh baat kahan😉...
I'd love it if she actually has feelings for him like Kartar does for Ratan 🤣