Wotz ur name in JAPANESE??? HAVE A LOOK!!

-Obsession- thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 19 years ago
#1

Hey guyz! I hope your all well 😛

I know this topic has nothing to do with Kaajjal, but i thought i wud share it with u guyz. I hope u guyz will find it interesting.

What is your japanese name?
Take each letter of your name and substitute it with the japanese sound
to the right of the letter. Names might be kinda long.

A -ka, B-tu, C-mi, D -te, E -ku, F -lu,
G -ji, H -ri, I -ki, J-zu, K -me, L -ta,
M -rin, N -to, O -mo, P-no, Q -ke,
R -shi, S -ari, T -chi, U-do, V -ru,
W -mei, X -na, Y-fu, Z-zi.

Example:

M - rin

A - ka

D - te

I - ki

H - ri

A - ka

so my name 'Madiha' in Japanese will be Rinkatekirika

So plz try it out.

Thnx 😉

Maddz xxx

Edited by sexy_babe_maddz - 19 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

21

Views

6.4k

Users

21

Likes

4

Frequent Posters

BLFSGPS3O7A2HE4U thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
#2
I sound like a village in Andhra!!!! 😆
boparaisonia thumbnail
21st Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
#3
mine meaning sonia=ariomtokika
S-ari
O-om
N-to
I-ki
A-Ka
wowow i have a long japneese name
BHPNN7FG7WGQK65L thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
#4
Marriam
Rinkkashishikikarin...... 😕
-Obsession- thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 19 years ago
#5
Its wierd..... but funny 😆
ODKTPU4DXCPZ2FN5 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
#6
ok...my name is kajal so it's -mekazukata 😆 ....thxx 4 sharing...
O2BXTKCYS7LNNXW3 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
#7
wow it is wierd but really funny 😆
sweet_shagun thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 19 years ago
#8
Hey i have done tht before.....................My name sounds weired

Luv,

Shagun
Mitesh.P thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 19 years ago
#9
My name sounds like a fruit: rinkiteariri lol
jaswargikoinahi thumbnail
21st Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
#10
Cool!!!! Thanx for sharing, my Japanese name is super long and doesn't make any sense at all, but it is funny sounding!!!!
ZUKAARINOSHIKUKUCHI- after all that, I prefer to be call Jaspreet instead thank you very much! 😉 !!!!!

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".