Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Thank you Sarada <3.
Jane523 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome update dear...
really excited to knw wat happened...
feels like r.k's wrath did fell on sum1...
cont. soon...
-Pritt- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jane523

awesome update dear...
really excited to knw wat happened...
feels like r.k's wrath did fell on sum1...
cont. soon...

Thank you!!! :D
And oo you're smart. ðŸ˜²
t_areeb thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
cake? for what?

and now what has RK done to capture the attention of the guests
-Pritt- thumbnail

Originally posted by: t_areeb

cake? for what?

and now what has RK done to capture the attention of the guests

For RK's birthday! ðŸ˜†
And that'll be revealed in the next update :D.
Hdhd thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update.loved their dance.cant wait for the next one.Edited by Hdhd - 11 years ago
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
awesome update loving it but adi being so nice and rk so bad makes me wonder if they both playing a game and madhu is the board loved the possessive rk even if he doe snot realized it awesome update thanks for the pm

AroraN thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Love this update ...RK Madhu  passionate dance 
He want to have Madhu  as Desert ðŸ˜†

-Pritt- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hdhd

Awesome update.loved their dance.cant wait for the next one.

Thanks Zainu!! :D

Originally posted by: dumas

awesome update loving it but adi being so nice and rk so bad makes me wonder if they both playing a game and madhu is the board loved the possessive rk even if he doe snot realized it awesome update thanks for the pm

Aww thank you so much! And ooo smart, maybe!! :O

Originally posted by: AroraN

Love this update ...RK Madhu  passionate dance 

He want to have Madhu  as Desert ðŸ˜†

So glad you loved it, thank you! And glad you liked that line ðŸ˜†.
-Pritt- thumbnail

Chapter Fourteen – The Shock

There stood RK with his back towards me. He held a man by his collar…a man who had clearly been beaten minutes before. I looked over RK's shoulder at the man and noticed his lip bleeding and his trouble at attempting to keep his eyes open. Then I heard RK's roaring voice.

"I SAID…repeat what you said about her!"

The man shook his head no and I knew that was a mistake on his end. RK blew another punch at him and I almost reached out to stop RK, but then remembered that he was nothing of mine. I had no reason to interfere. I wondered whom RK was speaking about though.

"REPEAT IT."

The man struggled for a minute but then managed to speak.

"Why…what is…she of yours?"

There was silence for a few seconds.

"SHE'S MY…"

"BRO!"

Bro? It took me a few seconds before I realized the second voice hadn't been of RK's. I looked over RK's shoulder and noticed Adi's eyes directly on me. That's when I realized RK had been defending me…but that's also when I understood that Adi had stopped RK from continuing. I watched as RK dropped the man to the ground and slowly turned around. His eyes landed on me and an odd expression crossed his face. He looked around himself as though avoiding eye contact with me. He let out a heavy breath and then gave me a death glare it seemed like. Then as though nothing had happened, he walked past me whilst nudging me on the way. I turned to watch him run up the stairs and to his room. Once he was out of sight, I turned back around to see the guy writhing in pain on the ground. My eyes slowly moved up and landed on Adi, who seemed to be distraught over something. He let his eyes meet mine for a second but then he looked away and took center stage.

"PARTY'S OVER. EVERYONE OUT."

I looked around myself as people sighed in disappointment and even let out a few disappointed remarks. I tried to maintain my balance as all the people walked past me and out of the mansion. After about five minutes, everyone was finally out. I looked around myself and found myself standing alone. Even the injured man had left. I looked up towards RK's room as his words rang through my ears…SHE'S MY…I'm his what? There was definitely something he was hiding from me. I knew I had no past with him, so I wondered what he was talking about. Had they kidnapped the wrong girl and assumed I was someone else? That was the only plausible reason for his words. Nothing made sense though…why had he defended me in such a manner? I needed to know. I needed answers. I wanted answers. But that wasn't important at the moment. My eyes landed on RK's birthday cake, which remained untouched. I felt bad for his birthday ending in such a manner. I walked towards it and saw Happy 26th Birthday RK written on it. I sighed and decided I owed him after he fought that man for whatever he had said about me. I cut a slice of cake and placed it in a plate and then slowly, hesitantly walked up the stairs towards his room. I stood in front of his door for a moment while trying to build up the courage to talk to him even though I knew he was in his furious mood.

"He's not going to like that."

I turned my head to the right as I heard Adi's voice. He gestured towards the cake in my hands.

"Well, he's going to have to."

"Good luck and goodnight. It's been a long night."

"Good night Adi."

He walked into his room and I heard his door close behind him. I looked back towards RK's door in front of me and took in a deep breath as I knocked on it. Like usual, there was no response. I waited for him to open his door even though there was no response, but he didn't. I knew that knocking again wouldn't make a difference, so I slowly opened the door myself. His lights were on luckily and I stepped in. I saw him sitting on the edge of his bed while bent over with his face resting in his palms.

"Get out."

His voice didn't frighten me this time for some odd reason. Rather than following his command, I walked towards him. I sat down beside him on the edge of the bed, but he didn't budge. He remained in his position as I let courage take place of the fear inside of me.

"I said get out."

"RK…"

"GET OUT MADHU!"

He looked up at me with furious eyes…furious red eyes. Had be been crying? I called myself crazy for even thinking that. I let his loud voice go through one ear and out the other, as I didn't move. He stared at me with eyes full of rage for a minute, but as soon as he realized they weren't working, he looked away and towards the ground.

"Happy birthday RK…"

As soon as I spoke in the most sincere voice I possibly could, I noticed him raise his eyes. He slowly turned his head in my direction. He silently looked my face up and down, from my eyes to my lips. I tried to stop my cheeks from turning red, but the minute I felt my cheeks heat up, I knew my attempts had failed. I quickly looked away and towards the cake in my lap. My heart sped up again as I felt his eyes on me. Then I noticed his hand going towards my lap. He took the plate of cake out of my lap and I glanced back in his direction. His eyes were still on me as he took the cake out of my lap. Then just as we locked eyes, I noticed the cake go flying through the side of my eye. My head shot towards the right and I saw the cake lying on the ground. I looked back in RK's direction and saw his furious look returning as he stood up and grabbed my arm. I was too stunned, as he dragged me towards the door, to say anything. I looked back at the cake on the ground and then felt myself being flung outside his room. I turned to face him with my shocked expression.

"When I say get out, I mean it."

And with that, he slammed his door shut.

"I told you."

I turned my head to the right and was surprised to see Adi standing there, leaning against the wall with his arms crossed.

"I thought you were sleeping?"

"I figured I'd stay awake until you got to bed. Just in case…"

I stared at him and then back at the door. I shook my head in disappointment.

"You can sleep Adi, I'm going to clean up the mess downstairs."

"There's no need."

"Huh?"

"I've got a new job planned for you, Neha will be back in the morning."

"New job?"

"Goodnight Madhy."

He smiled and entered his room again. He closed his door behind himself, leaving me confused in the hallway.