Effervescent_R thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
#1
hi buddies 😃
M back. ..
n so is. .. JJ Power!!!
Talk abt Parallels?
well While Omi- Avi are d new School Tym RanSh. ...
Our Own Heroes Have Matured enough to move on. ..
tired of d petty fights. ...
So While RanSh plan on to move On. .. Remain enemies but avoid fights
The Dhakkans n Chillars Sign d Buddy Project!!!
Ironic Much??!!!
Surprise element of d Day!!!
Panchhi My rockstar!!!
Aahhh. .. I love this Panchhi. .. n d way she Makes Avi- Kiya
Omi-Piddhi stutter!!!
Shit I was in MiChi n Vichi Dreamland Today
N Avanti trying to be JJ's Partner. .. oooh. ...Back offf. .. u dont know who u are dealing wid gal
forget JJ U cant even Compete KD when he's in his ' Mastermind' Avatar!!
But still u are jus so CUTE!!!
N JeeMi. .. what can I say abt them?
Impulsive much??!!
Signed d papers only to realize there were an entire set of Rules meant to tame them!!!!
Haye . make me nostalgic of The original BP!!
so this time around its gonna be WAR
but in d right direction!!!
It would be a Healthy Competition in every way!!!
U Go JJ!! We're wid u
Show Stealer of d Day?!!
RanSh . !!
1. Whr they choose to remain enemies but have had enough of Fight
2. Their Entry in Royal. .. ooops Imperial. .. n their
' mujhe tumse Baat Karni Hai'
' Mujhe bhi'
aaah
precap:
RanSh once again stuck up in BP 2!!!!
haha .. Ironies I tell u!!
Thats JJ 's gift for u . .. Right on ur Face!!!
love
Rads 😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

26

Views

1.8k

Users

5

Likes

12

Frequent Posters

..WitchGrave.. thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
#2
Lastly u came with analysis
I missed the epi
And u take soo long to give analysis
well epi seems intresting
Sorry if I was a bit rude sorry rdz
But awesome analysis
Fahadkrazywish thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
#3
Rads 🤗
Yup I saw the epi..
Nice epi... RanSh oh to Fahad ki wo mirror wali pic is scene ki thi 😳
Yup JJ was a star ⭐️
And Panchi 👏👏 wow.. She was superb I so missed that Panchi... 😳
Effervescent_R thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
#4

Originally posted by: shubhraupadhyay

Lastly u came with analysis
I missed the epi
And u take soo long to give analysis
well epi seems intresting
Sorry if I was a bit rude sorry rdz
But awesome analysis


yip Sjubh...it was awesome 😃 😃
JJ-licious!!!!
Effervescent_R thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
#5

Originally posted by: kishathebest

Rads🤗

Yup I saw the epi..
Nice epi... RanSh oh to Fahad ki wo mirror wali pic is scene ki thi😳
Yup JJ was a star⭐️
And Panchi👏👏wow.. She was superb I so missed that Panchi...😳


yup It was awesome 😃
n ur Fahad Comment. .. thats what even I noticed 😉
Fahadkrazywish thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
#6

Originally posted by: blue_Orchid


yup It was awesome 😃
n ur Fahad Comment. .. thats what even I noticed 😉

KD urff Fahad ki baat ho aur mai notice na karun??? 😳😳
Yeah that was that pic Rads ji 😳😆😆
Effervescent_R thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
#7

Originally posted by: kishathebest


KD urff Fahad ki baat ho aur mai notice na karun???😳😳
Yeah that was that pic Rads ji😳😆😆


aaah humaara KD
Fahadkrazywish thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
#8
Han Humara KD
Hum mil baant k har kisi ko rakhte hain 😆😆
Effervescent_R thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
#9

Originally posted by: kishathebest

Han Humara KD

Hum mil baant k har kisi ko rakhte hain😆😆


I know 😃 😛
Fahadkrazywish thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
#10
Aj sab kahan hai??? 🤔

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".