Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mani-RK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: shonuz_mom

Good episode and a fantastic week. I loved today's RaYa scene. Ram looked so cute, while trying to convince Priya that he was just kidding. Golu ka Golu hi raha.

sach mein darr gaya bechara ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† he looks damn cute weh he is confused LOL
shavii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ramsakshiroxxx

I am sad very sad like pihu today and NO i am not convinced like pihu by priya's explanation more dan KK pihu needs papa WTH๐Ÿ˜ก 

I Felt so sad when pihu said she will miss her papa๐Ÿ˜ญ abhi abhi tho mile the yaar this is not done

That ayesha cooking scene and pihu smelling the scene was so funny ๐Ÿ˜†
when pihu was smelling that food i remember how ram ram used to smell spoon and bread pakoda in Priya's house

Ram's dialogue to sid: Tu kal paida nahin hua๐Ÿ˜†
Nuts is getting better and better loving her attitude and sarcastic comments๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Ram to sid" best days in his life "Woh Paanch Saal" phas gaya bechara๐Ÿ˜†
Priya started Fighting 
tumhare kenhe pe tho aaya hun and priya hum log phone pe hi baat karenge
priya:aaptho bahut achi acting karte hain๐Ÿ˜ณ priya actually believe kari lol and ram tells her that he is ready to leave everything house everything i am sure Mr. kapoor ko almost heart attack aa gaya aww heart attack aa gaya Mr' kapoor ko
I love you I love you too so cute kaash hug milta๐Ÿ˜‰
LOl Ram and sid scene baar baar sid ka wallet nikalwata hain isko bhikaari banake chodega๐Ÿ˜†
Good going Mr. Kapoor๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Oh no Ram Feeling sad for Gopal kaka๐Ÿ˜”only you can say this Ram
Pihu:mumma ko mat do moti ho jayegi papa ki tarah๐Ÿ˜†
Yeh Gopal kaka ka kya chakkar hain lol SH pahunch gaye ha ha
Ram ne wantedly beja kya so that he might help him IN SH wifey pregnant hain bhai๐Ÿ˜‰
Gopal with Ayesha Bwahaha ayesha yahi hain teri aukaat LOL
Nuts looking so cute haha
Priya also saying sorry to kaka aww
Shipra Bhi bhaith Jao lol๐Ÿ˜†

precap is so cute Ram calling priya as mumma Glad Ram pihu ko milne aaya

overall a longer episode with only one RaYA scene and Ram leele continues successfully

all point pointed correctly๐Ÿ˜† sply priya rama nd pihu ya even ram used to smell๐Ÿ˜† kya memory hain tere ๐Ÿ˜†
i think on monday gopal will help priya and make conda do the work may be nuts will plan with priya and make conda clean the house jaadu poocha and then even press gopal leg's ๐Ÿ˜† it will be funny when she will serve gopal and he will say i may go back to village but can't et conda made foods๐Ÿ˜†
ye shipra bhi na took of the butter from bitter ๐Ÿ˜‰ then asked priya to calm down sit down no wonder shipra is perfect saas for ram both best saas damad jodi  jinki takra se huyi raya ki jodi ๐Ÿ˜†
vironikajain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramsakshiroxxx

raya scene was mast baki sab Ok Ok tha sid aur aysha ki bahuth khichayi hui LOL

But unki khichayi mein bhi maaza aya sid sach m bikhari hone wala hai ๐Ÿ˜† waise only i felt ke epi long tha ya sach mein long tha ๐Ÿ˜†
Mani-RK thumbnail

Originally posted by: sahana747

It was a racy epi today with Sid again and  again trapped by Ram.Hadh hai.Half smile of Ram with slit eyes are  more lethal than his killer smile.hai mai mar jawaan.

BALH is moving at good pace with interesting inputs from Vik.Ships and Nuts.Good to see positivity.
But I don't want Priya to keep Ram away from her on flimsy reasons.

i know the reason is still not convincing and today the epi was longer lol Ram baar baar sid ka wallet khulwaraha hain ๐Ÿ˜†
sushfiza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i was hoping for a hug ๐Ÿ˜”
shavii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: 123fiza1

i was hoping for a hug ๐Ÿ˜”

me tooo ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Mani-RK thumbnail

Originally posted by: shamavi

all point pointed correctly๐Ÿ˜† sply priya rama nd pihu ya even ram used to smell๐Ÿ˜† kya memory hain tere ๐Ÿ˜†dats coz in season 1 ram's OCD nature was the main attraction for balh my bro used to love those scenes and me too 
i think on monday gopal will help priya and make conda do the work may be nuts will plan with priya and make conda clean the house jaadu poocha and then even press gopal leg's ๐Ÿ˜† it will be funny when she will serve gopal and he will say i may go back to village but can't et conda made foods๐Ÿ˜†ayesha ki tho band bhajegi hi
ye shipra bhi na took of the butter from bitter ๐Ÿ˜‰ then asked priya to calm down sit down no wonder shipra is perfect saas for ram both best saas damad jodi  jinki takra se huyi raya ki jodi ๐Ÿ˜†dono bhaith jao bhath jao lol too much pampering from maa and pati

Mani-RK thumbnail
me 3
vironikajain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Me too but the thought that sid can see iski wajah se hume nhi mila ๐Ÿ˜ก
shonuz_mom thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 123fiza1