when will it happen?!

mahy321 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Guys has the DBC already happened and if not then when is it going to?!?

I mean we all know that they both love eachother then why are the CVs dragging it out😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

UMDU thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
No it has not happened and is not likely to happen till there is a fall in TRPS. Till than be satisfied with pea, poncha, chana, haldi and towel romance. The CVs have no intention of making SurYa relationship appear realistic.
LovePraja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
SurYa DBC is a distant dream. I don't expect them 2 take their relationship 2 d next level just yet. Let's see, as of now I want them 2 be back 2 hanuman gali nd Sandy resuming studies.
May be then CVs can think of more props/objects 2 give SurYa 2 romance.
Edited by inFan80 - 11 years ago
UMDU thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: inFan80

SurYa DBC is a distant dream. I don't expect them 2 take their relationship 2 d next level just yet. Let's see, as of now I want them 2 be back 2 hanuman gali nd Sandy resuming studies.
May be then CVs can think of more props/objects 2 give SurYa 2 romance.

Like you eagerly waiting for her to come back to her main focus but that seems a distant possibility as I think they will just show Sandhya passing final year and civil services in one or two episodes with lots of RP drama in between. Padhai does not get them the brownie points which drama does. They have decided to put the main theme in the backburner. May be after a few more RP problem tracks we will also forget what exactly was the main theme of the story. DBC they will show when chips are down that is when TRPS go down not otherwise. Till than be happy watching dramas and super dramas and forget about academics totally.
thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
DBC is their truimph card 
they will drag it till the maximum 
but i am happy with all the chana towel rumal dupatta type of romance 
dbc is the saturation of their love , cvs know that ,
they will push it till the last
hunnybunch thumbnail
When will it happen? Will it happen is my question 😆

No more fun. Only CVs know when it will happen. I agree with the above comments as the CVs will use it as their wild card. But as a viewer I want to see SurYa relationship to move to the next level.
..Anusha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
^ Yup    

I feel so free now!  ðŸ˜²  
thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: PadBear

^ Yup    

I feel so free now!  ðŸ˜²  

anu ðŸ˜†
DEBOLINA96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hmm..DBC has turn out to be a controversial topic..😆 The CVs have somehow passed the message via Sooraj that SoorYa will take their relationship to the next level only after Sandhya becomes 'IPS Officer Sandhya Sooraj Rathi'..but i fear if they end DABH right after her becoming IPS.. But i've faith on the CVs that they will show 'it'..(do i? ðŸ˜†) But if the Heroine ends up becoming a Social Reformer instead of IPS Officer,then DBC will be a on a long way..

The most unrealistic thing being shown in DABH is none other than SoorYa's DBC..All are getting pregnant BUT SoorYa is YET to consummate..🤪