Blast from the Past Thread #8, pg 126, ep 98 - Page 88

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: indi52

he's in a haze. he can't focus. he walks up to the kitchen, "khushi"

she swivels around, hassled at the sight of him, her project is to control dhakdhak, that thing triggered by "acidity" or whatever, and this requires that she avoid looking at him, being with him, being anywhere near him, talking to him, the works.

as episode 92 opened, did you hear the sound of a drill boring or was it a mixer/blender that was layered with the music, as he started to feel the surges of blackout? hitchcock apparently had used a watermelon being stabbed with a knife to create the sound effects of the famous and heart stopping shower scene in psycho. here that sound of a machine relentless, humming with a metallic edge, throbbing, out of place. 

intruding on shots of him beginning to come apart, it effected a funny kind of terror, of extreme worry. the first few times i'd seen this scene, all i could do was look at him and wonder what the, but this time that sound reached me, giving depth and texture to the whole thing, a spike in a scene quite flat in terms of colour. barun was understated and convincing, camera controlled the desire to go ott. that sound was enough to create panic.

khsuhi said, "aap aap yahan kyun aaye hai... rukiye... humne aapse kaha tha na, hum aap se door rehna chahte hain.  aap jaaiye yahan se," what are you doing here... stop...i'd told you hadn't i, i want to stay away from you? go away from here.

ah, the temerity... to order the man out of his own kitchen.

She always had that, even the n number of times she barged into his board room!

"khushi, mujhe wo..." but she cuts in...

"aap kisi ki baat sunte bhi ho ya nahin..." do you ever you listen to anyone? traces of her nuttiness beginning to enter frame. "hum kya kah rahein hai aap se... naahi hum aap se baat karna chahte hain... naahi hum aapka shakal dekhna chahte hain" what am i telling you... don't wanna talk to you... don't wanna see your face.

in her bid to solve the acidity issue, she's decided not to look for the cause, but the remedy. some part of khushi no doubt knew that isolating the cause would be far worse than the dhakdhak. might endanger life itself. for certain truths are rarely prepared for in the shelter of our monitored upbringing, wherea  notion of what's good and palatable is firmly fixed in the mind before a girl reaches any age of independent thought.

and certainly, an arrogant, devil may care, self made, destiny and devi maiyaa challenging man whose drop dead gorgeous is not not not desirable or palatable for a "good," "decent," "middle class" girl.

So true.

so she tells him to disappear. not to rustle her veneer of knowledge and cam regarding the opposite gender.

he disappears.

she bends to pick up the duster and sees him...

and suddenly, that calm is set aside and khushi goes right out of her comfort zone. when the man who causes your breath to race, lies helpless on the floor, can you be expected to keep your guard up? 

and one of the most intimate episodes comes into play. have i ever seen them so close to each other in every possible way? especially her?

the panic she flew into when she saw him lying there. the desperate note in her call of "arnav ji... arnav ji," the pacing, the jerky motion. 

the trying to do something... anything to bring him back, the phonecalls everywhere, the rushing to get some water when he managed to  say "paani paani,"... and then sprinkling, then dousing him with it only to see his eyes open. so much water, that when he came to he had to say "stop it," in that very asr way, and the viewer had to die. 

I thought, this is Khushi's moment to admire his beauty, as he had one when he held her unconscious face exactly the same way in the Guest house and was awe struck by her innocent visage.

but khushi couldn't care less about the viewer, all she was focused on was him. told us didn't she, she didn't want him near her, didn't want to talk to him, didn't want to see his face.

her hands just reached out to him, wanting to grasp solidity, shaken as she was by the sight of this strong man who strode the moment, lying there on the ground, struggling to get back on his feet, but failing, passing out.

when he asked for a jalebi, first she was confused. he had diabetes, so how...? but his insistence had her rushing to get her favourite sweet for him, and as he lay dazed, without thought of demurring, she held it to his lips.

did rabba vey start playing here? i didn't notice, but i felt it inside me. feeding someone is perhaps one of the most intimate and tender things one can do. and there's an edge of sexuality in it when a man and a woman are involved in this act. the sheer physicality of it gives one a stir. perhaps that adage about the way to a man's heart being through his stomach is not just about the path to his love but also to his desire. in the most intense relationships love and desire lose boundaries and entangle with each other.

the two before me were losing boundaries right now. there was a pretext, but even with that, would khushi have gotten quite so close, quite as urgent had it been someone else? of course she would have been most worried, and done whatever she could. yet there was a sense of "you matter to me, oh i can't bare not to see your face or hear your voice" in her actions.

jalebi bai, fed jalebi to her laad governor. her beloved mithai, crisp on the outside, wild orangy swirls, sweet and flowing inside. a little like her almost, especially that crazy swirliness of it. felt almost as though asr was caressing khushi with his lips as he groggily lingered on the bite and took one finally. khushi never lost her concentration on him. are you ok are you ok tell me you are ok echoed all around.

he came to. tried to stand up, started to flail, and again without hesitation, her arms came up on either side of him, as she formed a barrier with her body, a support for him. you won't fall as long as i am there. she can save him in the kitchen, she can save him from a kidnap.

of course, the moment he recovered, he had to be him. an almost funny "hato" broke the spell.
Didn't we love him for things/reactions like these? Never loosing that "ism" even in the most dire situations!!:)

maybe it was too beautiful for him too, strangely exciting, to see her inches from him, right up against him, arms open wide, come i will take care of you, i am here, you are safe. lover, protector, all of it in in that one stance of hers. something exciting about this beautiful man who the world leans on being cradled and kept standing by the slip of a girl.

guess he really had to walk away from that. she kept worrying about him, he assured her nothing to fear, just a sugar drop. don't tell di. in earlier discussions i have read many people's opinions that diabetics apparently do not pass out if they don't take medicine for a day. so, ok, maybe medically off the mark. but so on the dot in many other ways.

though khushi never says it in so many words, but her involvement with him is riveting here. and in the next scene, her beguiling attraction. she adores looking at the man, but has no idea why. this episode really explored khushi's response, the undeniable element of her relationship with asr. 

khushi fretted about her bad behaviour. and the time before he had come to her, now she walked into the lion's den to apologise. for the occasion, she wore make up. besan. 

how fabulously writers linked a casually introduced pakoda way back in the story, i think on the day khushi undertook the training of la, to some of the most sexy and expressive scenes of the tale. a simple, deep fried in oil, humble concoction of gram flower, onions, chillies, coriander powder, a little soda if you like... deep fried things are really good for you.
Loved your analogy to Jalebi and Pakodas.

sound of zip, an overnighter is closed, man in brown black waist coat on the phone. isn't it hot suddenly. that waistcoat and that sleekness.

"hum log by road aa rahe hain... mai aur lavanya." we're coming by road, lavnanya and i. he's discussing the trip with someone. could this be aman who entered our lives next episode?

knock knock.

heartstopping handsome visage.

she stands there and again, "aap theek toh hain na?" you're ok, aren't you? third time.

he nods, "i'm fine."

at that, because of sheer relief perhaps, her sanaka leaps out, "hum bhi na, galat samay par galat baat karte hain... bahut badi paglahet hain... hume maaf kar dijiye..." i say all the wrong things at the wrong time... i am such a nut case... forgive me... nonstop talk starts.

and she streaks her cheek with besan. he's aghast.

"wo... hume pata nahin tha..." oh i didn't know...

she is so absorbed in her guilt, his "khushi, tumhare gaal par" khushi, something on your cheek...  gets no attention. some more batter is slathered on...

"you won't forgive me... whatever i did wasn't on purpose, it was because of dhak dhak and acidity..." she is unstoppable.

"khushi... tum..." he begins, with a sweet little break in the stern features... 

then a smile...  just as he had on the night di spoke of saansey ruk jaaygi. and later at on the day of "ajeeb," when khushi said se had to pour mango juice in his shoe because she couldn't find orange. 

then he starts to laugh. delighted happy carefree.

she's entranced.

and maybe this is when she falls for him once more. or for a moment realises dhakdhak wasn't acidity.

"chotey, tum... tum has rahe ho?" i can't believe you are laughing like this... kitne saalo ke baad humney tumhari yeh hansi suni hai.. i hear your laughter after years. di is surprised and overwhelmed to see her perennially grim brother laughing.

of course, he has to return to his shell, but before that he has to tell di what it is that has him in splits. a suave gesture with the hand. there. that besan covered innocent face. how cute and sexy was this whole thing, very man woman, with a glint of a naughty boy in it.

"haste hue aap bilkul bhi laad governor nahin lagte,"

LG is one of the most romantic, cutest nicknames for a BF I have ever heard (although this PH  seems to be incorporating such names in their other shows as well, LG is so very creative and innovative). She never hesitated from using it infront of anyone, every one, including Shyam knew that she addressed him with that name.. some thing that I find very intimate!

when you laugh you don't look like laad gov at all. a girl smiles to herself thinking about a handsome man that makes her feel different. a quiet intimate moment.

an episode of intimacy. just the day before, he had rushed to her with a container of food wanting to let her open her fast, feel the touch of nourishment, energy. today she gave him that, sugar to make him feel up and alive. food, such a basic instinct. tied to our desire, to survival, to joy, to emotion, to love. when a man marries a woman in bengal, he promises to take care of that which covers her body and which nourishes it... bhat kapod... rice, cloth. and then there's laughter, the spontaneous opening of the heart, of happiness. eat with me, laugh with me, make me return to myself, eat laugh love.

at last, we are set for the ride to nainital.

"baye ka chakaar, dayen ka jhatka, phir aram se jalebi wala chakka... hai khul gaya" a little swing to the left, and a swing to the right, then a gentle swirl of jalebi... and the boot is open.

pakodas in place, a secret plan to have asr and la in a clinch in the middle of nowhere progressing well. and the dupatta does its trick again. did anyone notice how determined it was to get khsuhi into the boot?

la has allergy. can't go to nainital. l.o.g. naya phassun hai kya? asks the incorrigible mamiji. nahi mamiji, gadbad ho gayi.

again gadbad, again jalebi, and with, "i don't care about the damn pimple!" again gussa. if i read the signs accurately, all is well and acidity will be incurable... hamesha.

@Indi, Lovely analysis as always. My comments in blue.

Just one more point, some one please enlighten me about Khushi's English as I had trouble the way she pronounced "Spa" as Sapa like she messed up many other pronunciations. I understand she is supposed to be a jhalli, but the contrast between the two Gupta sisters amazes and bothers me. Didn't she and Payal get educated similarly?  Not that its an issue, but just wondering if there is any rationale for this or that jhalliness was enforced on her as soon as she entered RM only to highlight  the opposite polarity of these two  as she was very natural in saying "sorry, thank you, ready" in the initial episodes.
I am in the process of reading the previous threads, ignore this if you guys already discussed this.
DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Happy New Year

Happy Ugadi
Happy Gudi Padava
Happy Cheti Chand

😃
BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Friendly Disclaimer: My words, thoughts  and ideas are mine only, please do not copy. You are welcome to use it, but credit accordingly. Thank you!

Episode 89: The curious case of the "dhak dhaks"

The stars make come back on this night, a back drop as important as the RM and the GH to this story, always there telling Arnav and Khushi's story, connecting the two in one way or the other. A serene night, Arnav is sitting outside with Akash and Shyam.

"bhai yeh, Gupta wali file mujhe dedo (bhai, give me the Gupta file)" Shyams ears go up at the mention of "Gupta",  interest that the file stays between Arnave and Akaash,  since its the both of them destined to join in matrimony with the Gupta sisters.

Anjali brings everyone tea and takes away their work, "we're all togeter after so long, we should all talk"

"Di, jo kaam ki baatein ha, woh hi acchi hai, aur woh hi hum kar rahe hai" he enjoys getting a reaction out of his sister ...Shyam starts talking about the stars and the romance they emote, even Akash joins  in "the stars inspire poetry in poets, they force a writer to write love stories and for centuries they  promote lovers to fall in love" ...Arnav very much surprised to hear Akash talk like that...both brothers had falling in love,  but one was without walls and the other had a way to  go...till then the latter deems all of this romantic talk "Silly romantic nonsense" , 

he gets technical about the stars "stars have no life"  The conversation takes a life of its own  when Shyam's words remind Arnav of Khushi's belief that her parents have become stars. 

His mind  goes back to  that moment she told him about it, while at the same moment, surrounded by her very own stars above her bed, Khushi is also thinking of the same moment, scolding her self for pouring her heart out  like that "chalo apne moo par to break nahin laga sakti, kam se kam apen paro par to lagati, unke saamn paagalon ki tarah bhaag ne ki kya zaroorat thi? (ok fine, you couldn't put the breaks on you mouth, but atleast you should've on you feet, why did you run like a crazy person in front of him?)" 

so she feels embarrassed for the way she ran away from him today after he caught her performing the "dhak dahk" test...so our girl is growing up, starting to care about how she comes off to her rakshas "pata nahi hamaare baare mein woh kya soch rahe honge...(don't know what he must be thinking about me)"

Eversince that tear emerged unannounced from her eye  at the sight of Arnav hugging La,  she hadn't been able  to get it out of her head, as a result, her sanak became even more severe...first she  asks Payal for coconute while holding one in her hand and then she took an empty tray of tea  after which she had to talk to Payal about her "Friend"...Shyaam picked upt correctly on her "friend" being Khushi but thought he was the one effecting her in such a way...so he gave her some pointers, a test to see if  there is "gadbad." She got a chance to try it first thing that day with her arrival at the RM. She walked into  big fight of the missing sacred tulsi plant, Nani is furious at La who is denying her involvement. Nani turns to Khushi for help and just as she is about to intervene, his voice is extra alarming today.
"Yeh kya ho raha hai yahan? koi na koi problem iss ghar mein hoti hi rehti hai, insaan peacefull kaam bhi nahi kar sakta"

dhak dhak dhak dhak dhak dhak...all the other sounds disapear while the heart beat pickeup speed, her chest heaving at he sight of him...while he yells at everone. A big moment though signifying the woman in her trying to peek out while the girl is scared out of her mind and more curiouse than ever. She looks back at him, the source, the lights go dimm in with the spotlight on him,  beatitful camara work circling the two, and soft notes set the mood...

she puts her hand on her heart as shyam's words echo in her mind.. "jab bhi woh unke saamne jaati ha unki dil ki dhadkan tez hoti hai kya (whenever she gets close to him, does her heartbeat get faster?)?" 

her indescribable look to him draws his attention,  he sees through her "heraani (baffelment)" just like he noticed and processed her tears, she can never hide her feelings for him.

"chamkili" a quick jerk from La, end the pretty piano notes back to the harsh lights and back to the fight, but she's still not completely back worried about the new "gadbad" Mr.gadbad is causing now. thought the dhak dhaks have been there for some time, Shyam's words have put the focus on them and sure enough they were there loud and clear

La interrupts again with her own gadbad, about accidentaly putting the plant outside...Khushi comes up with a plan which must involve him as he is on her mind. This scene is close to my heart, its made EPIC by Sanaya and Barun's expressions. The only scene of the whole show my husband has admitted to being his favorite, makes it even more special...b/c he won't even admit to watching it

"Arnavji, why did you put the plant over there?"
a squting Arnve, totally not prepared for this,  "maine.." 
a wink yes a wink from Khushi

"what the f." Arnav is completely taken back (one of his best "what the"s, only second to the one that slipped out when he found Khushi in her closet)

"What nahi pot, gamla, you put it there no? with your others plants?" La is scared out of her mind, Anjali trying to contain her laughter,and Nani is confused

"Hota hai hota hai...aap abhi yehi khade hai? jaaiye aur jaa kar pot le kar aaiye (it happens, you're still standing here, go and get the pot)" she casually orders Arnav Singh Raizada...

At this point he get a the gist of what she's doing but he doen't like to be ordered "dekho tum zyaada..(look you do try to be too much)" she doesn't let him finish, "you made a mistake, not problem but La is paying for you mistake, and you won't admit to your mistake, kaise insaan hai aap?" then she unleashes a series of adorable winks at him...which i'm sure he enjoyed, thought he has a funny way of showing it.  

He couldn't take it anymore...or he was just being his kadav karela(bitter gourd) self "Stop! haan maine hi woh poda ghalati se waha rakh diya"... awww he takes the blame, he doesn't like to lie but her charm left him no choice...and he did it for La ofcourse. The dhak dhaks get louder again as she returns his look with his kind gesture of playing along with her. He walks away but not without his classic palat, like he can also hear her loud heart beats...even if not, he knows something is up with her and has to do with him, the way she looked at him didn't go unnoticed.

Later while she tries to advise La about something,  the beats started up warning of his coming closer and before her brain could  catchup with her heart, he was near asking Di for his charger, again he looks and notices Khushi's pecular behavior towards him. The beats became so loud, she had to check her ears,  Arnav was weirded out but at the same time very curious... who knows, maybe the laptop charger was an excuse to come down and she her reaction to him again. He was looking rather keenly not paying attention to Di.

As if two instances weren't enough proof for Khushi,  she decides to perform a test while noone is looking and Laad Governor was reading his newspaper. "Pata to lagana padega Khushi kumaari gupta, akhir gadbad kya ha? (i have to find out what is the deal with the heartbeats)" 

Step-by-step she slowely slinks towards him, dhak dhak dhak dhak dhakd, her eyes widen, the result was overwhelmingly not in her favor, his closeness indeed caused the dhadkanein to become tez. She rewinds herself back to where she started, unable to accept that result, she tries again.

She doesn't know that keen Arnav can also feel her, he look up  at the window with her reflection. He is puzzled but doesn't say anything just yet, that shaatir dimaag of his wants to see what she's up to...the third time when even his shatir dimaag couldn't figure it out, he  stands up and turns around very much startling her  "kya kar rahi ho tum? dimaag kharaab ho gaya hai tumhara? (what are you doing? have you gone mad?)" with no  answer she just runs away "paaglaon ki tarah (like a crazy person)" and hides behind the wall, but not without looking one more time, he is watching her still, his look only make the dhak dhak louder but she twists it around to suit her ego. "Iska matlab, hamara dil uss laad governor ke paas aane se be tez dhadakta hai aur jab hum unse door jaaten hai, tab bhi tez dhadakta hai" she diagnoses this as "katti takraarien" ...totally ignoring the fact that it only happens when he's around...can you BE in anymore denial Khushi?? 

Certainly, its' not these "khatti takraarien" driving her mad later on, feeling embarrased for running away from him like a paagal, worried about what he must be thinking of her. What did he think of her sanak (craziness) today?? Well at night under the stars before he was called the most unromantic person in India, what Shyam, Akaash and Anjali missed was that he had already admiring those stars taking in the romance they exuded before anyone else even mentioned them, his lady love was already on his mind

Arnav seemed at peace looking up, i have a feeling he read into her dhak dhaks for him today, not to mention that tear that came out of her like a scream when he was hugging La, on some level, He knows she's falling for him. and despite the fact that his own ego is in his way, he like to know that she is falling for him. 

DROOL CORNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

❤️ the way he stops what he's saying to have a look at his jhalli girl 😳

Edited by BarunDiwani - 11 years ago
DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Horizon

Agree Durga. If we have to pick some one some of that era it has to be him with his well chiseled, gorgeous looks.
Been a while since I watched ANY movie for that matter after IPK happened to me!!:)

BTW, I have to share this, when I was watching IPK in Sept 2011, his parents Barsi episode to be precise, my elder sister was visiting me. She watched scene, one of the most intense Arshi scenes I would say, where he inadvertently shares his pain with Khushi, of how he felt after he came back home performing his parents' last rights.."patha hai jaisa lagtha hai..", she immediately said to me "Oh these two look like typical Yaddanapudi hero/ heroine.. no wonder you are hooked".. :)
our own Telugu M &B writer she was!!:)

Horizon, was just reading your post above this. I am sorry for your loss. Hoping you do find a closure soon. It should be there somewhere in the good deeds that you do.

Yeddanapudi Sulochanarani, a name I often heard when I was in school. My mother used to read a lot of novels and YS was among her favourites.  I never did, because my reading and writing in Telugu was very slow then. And even if I did, I wouldn't understand those difficult words. 
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

opportunist reader, that's exactly what i am.

i am so sorry to hear about you father. and about your mother. i feel sad to hear he suffered as long as he did, despite his doing the best he could all his life, especially after your mother's early passing away. death is immense and absolute loss. of a whole human being, and all that you thought was alive, could never end. whatever i may or may not have tried or said, the loss remains. and comes back to "touch" you as and when it pleases, at least for me. life loses meaning, then finds meaning again, but now i know all is transient. just perhaps our feelings, they remain, somewhere.

horoizon, seems to me after all these years and the things years bring, just because you are honourable, noble, committed, positive, giving, fair, kind, doesn't mean you'll escape difficulty or "bad" things. the math we do, isn't the math life favours. it does its own thing. yet in the middle of it all somehow that effort of the human being, our striving, our complete commitment to something, that seems to rise above everything. even disease and decay and death. your father took care of two young children who were coping with the loss of their mother, and if i have sensed you at all through your words, he did a wonderful job. that nothing can take away. nothing.

bad luck? no, horizon, not that. i have nothing to prove to you that your "luck" has nothing to do with it, but i'll say it anyway. also here's  a super 🤗 for you. crazy and chaotic things blighted our lives, a part will always remain under its effect, but there is something that leaps out and carries on living. even when living feels meaningless. animated. we have saansey and that has its own demands. and then there are the children. 😳

don't feel so bad, dear one.

Thanks you very much for each and very word you have said . It means a lot. Your words certainly comforted me my dear. Thanks a lot for your kindness and 🤗
@Red: So true.
Didn't mean to bother much but just wanted to put into context where my belief system is stemming from.

Thanks much again!
Horizon thumbnail
[

[/

@ 
@BD: Tarah, Tarah ki laaf.. how creative like indi said, reminds of many of those utterly creative dialogues of our show!

@Ami, I'm not an achhi bachchi at all.mei to bohot badmash hoon.I know I will not get Barun.😭 My love is unconditional, so i sacrificed my love for my love.😔 I'm not waiting for Mr.Right too. But you know after a broken relationship I realised it's really tough to be in a relationship and when you are in a commitment like marriage it's even tougher.

@arshi and Ami, my mom is desperate to get me married. 

@Horizon, thanks dear. does RajKumar like ASR exist in real world?
 I'm trying to enjoy my singlehood. But i also know I have to join your club soon..
rehab!😆 don't you think we are already in rehab? 

@Indi
nahiii!!!
no NK. I want someone manly and sexy like ASR
I know married or unmarried we are all floating on the same boat.all characterless women!😆
But I have no problem to give my sexy boy to the beautiful pagal larki.Coz I love her no less.

@Sohara,
Oh my younger pal, you certainly enlightened me today, we certainly are in a Rehab!:)
Horizon thumbnail

Ha, ha. I was sort of expecting this reaction. 😆 Can't compare Barun's ASR with anyone. But, just saying that the character would suit Sobhan babu, more than anyone else among the heroes of those times. Oh, by the way, I do like his voice. Hmm.. been awhile since I saw a movie of his. Got to check if the channels have any to offer.

Agree Durga. If we have to pick some one some of that era it has to be him with his well chiseled, gorgeous looks.
Been a while since I watched ANY movie for that matter after IPK happened to me!!:)

BTW, I have to share this, when I was watching IPK in Sept 2011, his parents Barsi episode to be precise, my elder sister was visiting me. She watched scene, one of the most intense Arshi scenes I would say, where he inadvertently shares his pain with Khushi, of how he felt after he came back home performing his parents' last rights.."patha hai jaisa lagtha hai..", she immediately said to me "Oh these two look like typical Yaddanapudi hero/ heroine.. no wonder you are hooked".. :)
our own Telugu M &B writer she was!!:)

Horizon, was just reading your post above this. I am sorry for your loss. Hoping you do find a closure soon. It should be there somewhere in the good deeds that you do.

Yeddanapudi Sulochanarani, a name I often heard when I was in school. My mother used to read a lot of novels and YS was among her favourites.  I never did, because my reading and writing in Telugu was very slow then. And even if I did, I wouldn't understand those difficult words. 

Durga, Thanks for the solace offered.

Yes, YS certainly belonged to our mother's generation. Some how we ended up listening to music and reading books that belonged to the previous generation and enjoyed it much too.

You don't understand those difficult words??? But you write good poetry in Telugu my dear.. inbestigation karni ki padegi..,,:) just kidding.
BarunDiwani thumbnail
Durga, 
Happy New Year, 
Ugadi, Gudi Padava, Cheti Chand to you and your family dear!
BarunDiwani thumbnail

@ 
@BD: Tarah, Tarah ki laaf.. how creative like indi said, reminds of many of those utterly creative dialogues of our show!
[/QUOTE]

@Ami, I'm not an achhi bachchi at all.mei to bohot badmash hoon.I know I will not get Barun.😭 My love is unconditional, so i sacrificed my love for my love.😔 I'm not waiting for Mr.Right too. But you know after a broken relationship I realised it's really tough to be in a relationship and when you are in a commitment like marriage it's even tougher.

@arshi and Ami, my mom is desperate to get me married. 

@Horizon, thanks dear. does RajKumar like ASR exist in real world?
 I'm trying to enjoy my singlehood. But i also know I have to join your club soon..
rehab!😆 don't you think we are already in rehab? 

@Indi
nahiii!!!
no NK. I want someone manly and sexy like ASR
I know married or unmarried we are all floating on the same boat.all characterless women!😆
But I have no problem to give my sexy boy to the beautiful pagal larki.Coz I love her no less.
[/QUOTE]

@Sohara,
Oh my younger pal, you certainly enlightened me today, we certainly are in a Rehab!:)[/QUOTE]

@horizon, thanks for liking my "tarah tarah" comment, sohara just inspires me what can i say? hehe

@Sohara and @Horizon...i have to respectfully disagree that we are in rehab, atleast in my case i'm only add fuel to this obsession, but being here with you all lets me know i'm not alone, then i don't feel so bad about the best guilty pleasure in the world!😆 more of a paagakhana than a rehab center 🤣
BarunDiwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: Horizon

Thanks you very much for each and very word you have said . It means a lot. Your words certainly comforted me my dear. Thanks a lot for your kindness and 🤗
@Red: So true.
Didn't mean to bother much but just wanted to put into context where my belief system is stemming from.

Thanks much again!

@Horizon, i'm so sorry to read about your loss back in Oct, to lose your second parent, i can't begin to fathom.  One thing i've learned growing up is you can plan and plan and plan but the plan the higher powers above has for us will always win in the end...through all of it trust and faith may be tested to the limits, even lost for a while, and closure may take years. i don't think time heals everything but i'm hoping it puts a damn good band-aid on the wounds.  I wish you that closure soon when the time is right.  here is also a big 🤗
 think about that "bigger plan" @Wiwy's grandmom Sita talked about 😊

@Indi lovely beautiful words for Horizon, thank you!