Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: smallwonder
She is somehow fantastic!!😳 Excellent actor and absolutely amazing comic timing 😛 She just peps up the whole act whenever she comes... As much as I like sudesh, krishna, kapil, bharti and the other big names, I also wait for purbi's acts 😳 Her mimicking Pooja or Veena Malik is so funny 😆
Originally posted by: Zero.Balance
I love Purbi, especially when she mimicks Veena Malik 😆 "Apni nafrat ko baahir kijiye.." 🤣 she's awesome
Originally posted by: poorvisinghcd
even the kent purified water
and her mimicking of kangana ranaut is too good
Originally posted by: smallwonder
Yup, kent purified water is awesome😆 but kangna is i think done by sugandha 😳
Originally posted by: Nisha-Chopra
I love purbi. No one can mimick Veena, Pooja Bhatt & Hema ji like Purbi does 🤣 too good