Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rmuk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Awesome update and prologue peehu
I just loved this interview. It was damn hillarious yaar. Beautifully written. Loved how piya got nervous at first and then her asking questions out of list was damn good lol
Piya asked abhay if he is a gay 😲 omg it just cracked me up.
Abhay kissed piya's hand and is interested to know about her wow.
Loving this FF a lot.
plz continue asap and sorry replied late but my exams are going on but couldn't stop myself from reading first chp after reading tbe prologue.
Superb job
Update asap :)
Bisweswar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
peehu di mast update tha but ek reqest hai di iska ending book ki taarah mat karna pls .i mean woh belt wala part.nahito aap ek fabulous writer ho and dont forget to pm me from next time.😊
Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ririrararaatry

res..i'm first
Ok..i loved the starting..loved piya's nervousness..and abhay's flirting..
I'm glad to know that u r just taking the inspiration from the book..sorry maybe i over reacted at first. ..but i really hated the climex of the book..u may remember the belt scene..ok forget it..and contnw soon

i think u guys need to relax and enjoy the story..trust me u wont regret it..😛 i will repeat again...few things will be inspired from the book...but the whole plot or setup would be different...and i guess i should put u guys out of misery...everyone are talking about belt scene...i will say this only once there wont be any belt scene ...so just trust me and go with the flow 😆
Peehu24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjali0111

Superb undate

Previously did'nt know much abt the book but when u mentioned that this ff is inspired from it I checked it out. to be honest I did'nt like the book but ur story seems much more interesting.
I did'nt like the dark side of grey's character, it was too much. plz don't take abhay's character to that extent. Portraying him as control freak n arrogant is ok but don't make him lustfull sadist.
Continue soon

Like i said...inspiration!! i said things would be inspired from this book...grey's character was too dark...but abhay...he would be anything but lustful...so i would just say..just read few updates and u will get the insight of abhay...

Originally posted by: temptations

Well I hv sort of read this book...but pls if u can add few more variations if we compare to the book... I mean if u can..if u cnt..then no prob I'm still enjoying it..

all i will say is...just stay with me on this one...and u will definitely not regret reading it 😛
Peehu24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Gauri-

U took most of the dialogues frm the book n the control freak pt!! I cracked up coz I can imagine (coz of the smae dialogues) Ian Somerhalder as Christian and Abhay as an Indian version of Christian is cool but funny to think in some ways! But good chappie overall :) Cont soon !!

alright!! not all were from book..i did twist every dialogue in my own words...some of them were same becoz they were crucial for the story and i couldnt change those dialogues...will update soon!!

Originally posted by: Bisweswar

peehu di mast update tha but ek reqest hai di iska ending book ki taarah mat karna pls .i mean woh belt wala part.nahito aap ek fabulous writer ho and dont forget to pm me from next time.😊

thanks a lot...like i said...no belt scene required in this fic 😛
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
awesome update loved how abhay was flirting with her so cute poor piya bundle if nerves awesome update loved the update
Edited by dumas - 11 years ago
Priya46 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome abhay flirting with piya a question though is he a vampire by any chance? cause that would explain why he's so mysterious anyway love this ff pls add me to ur pm list
Nikvi29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wow peehu
Loving it
It was hilarious
Omg when piya asked if he is gay I couldn't stop laughing n I am in library at school not a good place to laugh out loud lol🤣
Piya was nervous n attracted
Abhay he is an enigma n he seems he interested in piya
He wanted to know stuff about piya
Lol she was blabbering out loud
Continue soon
Peehu24 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

HaymurS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Awesum part peehu.loved it.
when i came to knw about this novel,couldnt wait to read.n hell i have downloaded it to read nd read 4 chapy in one go🤣🤣🤣
its awesum to read dat in abhiya form.