Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

FF: Shades Of Love Discontinued Pg 15

Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
hola friends!! its me peehu back again. i am posting this one after a lot of thinking. i have never thought so much about posting anything before but this time i had to. If I am posting this FF, the only reason is Tanzie(Phoenix.Xeelan) She has been pestering me to post this one since long. 

this fic is inspired by The Fifty Shades Trilogy By EL James. the whole credit about any similarity to any character, scene or dialogue, goes to the writer of the book. 

now after reading this, many of the readers might want to run away but guys, just trust me once on this one. i wont let you down. the story will have complete different setup from the book yet it would be inspired from the book. i cant disclose much about it but before jumping to any conclusions about this fic, just give it a try for few updates. its a sincere request to everyone from me.

Edited by --peehu-- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Peehu24 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Peehu24 thumbnail
                                                 INDEX

prologue (above)

Edited by --peehu-- - 11 years ago
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
hmm... interesting prologue. will wait and watch how u unfold it. Edited by ..dishu.. - 11 years ago
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
I tried reading 50 shades but couldn go beyond few pages 😆 after I got to know what to expect out of the content 😕 But I know since its u who is writing it, there is no way I will feel let down. EL James can do that not Peehu   Anyways I am glad Tanzie forced u 😉 else i wouldn get the pleasure of reading another amazing story from u 😳 The prologue was very well written n loved how Abhiya met for the first time 😆 Bring it on 😃 I am eager to read more 😳
Monami_50 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Interesting Prolouge.Start updating ASAP...im having a feeling that im gonna enjoy reading this.Thnx to Tanzie for convincing u to write this
PS:Peehu...plz update ur other works too.I luv ur way of writing
Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Very INTERESTING prologue peehu!! 👏
Well I havnt read 50 shades yet nor do i intend to! But its YOU so i can rely! I will definitely give it a try and will look forward to the story...😊
please carry on dear.😳
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I told you it's fine. n besides you are just taking an inspiration n characters but the storyline is different so whats the problem.. its gonna be amazing... thanks for posting... continue soon 👏 
SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Lol even I m doing mass comm. Hope to meet this kind of businessman soon lol
On serious note awesome start
Plz cont...
hema_rawat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice prologue
love to read more ..
do continue soon ...😊