Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Episode 93

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SF5gOP-ryo[/YOUTUBE]

First telecast Sunday, 9th October, 2011

Alternate links

Alternate Youtube link: coming up if we can find one that is not blocked :)

Youtube link with English subtitles:  

Credit for the videos: Respective uploaders
[/QUOTE] Edited by ArshiHamesha - 11 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

DISCLAIMER:DON'T COPY MY WORKS AND CONCEPTS WITHOUT GIVING ME CREDIT 

YOU HAVE SEEN MY HUMBLE SIDE. TRUST ME YOU WON'T LIKE THE OTHER...

Episode 89-90

Kanya Puja ''.PART 1

Written Fate VS Writing Fate upon wish is just like trying to run the four wheel drive with three or two tyres because either way it's not going to move an inch but  because engine starts which sends false signals for impure heart to get along and bringing along people with weak beliefs by taking and writing destiny by himself. Other side pure heart with no belief what so ever is swinging along with the written Fate because he believes in writing destiny by himself without knowing that Supreme power using him writing it the same way as its written .Just one side of life which makes our or at least my belief way too strong.

[REMEMBER ]PONDERING POINT: As I mentioned it in EPISODE 70 about Jay prakash,Hari Parakash,and Om Prakash and how they have significance in these epis.Today Om Prakash as Om is God's name the way calling him too as it represents past,present and future.It represents universe ,divinity within the  self and with others.It Sounds high power and its connection to us

CONNECTION:These epis are showing highly his powers are getting into action as Evil is spreading its Venom and it also done by humans as he sends his avatar in them to nip the evil from the bud.Babuji is first in this line.Then Khushi and then Arnav Later others but not now.

Shyam Manohar Jha with his dark name is making his life darker by writing his own destiny with impure heart but can you make someone yours by dropping Sindoor and changing Kundalis.Let's see.He is the one who is forcing upon these things for the thirst of Khushi while Fate dropped this tons of Khushi on someone a long time back so how can he claim which is not even his at the first place.How can changing  words and dates on Material paper is going to compare with the Written Fate  as it's written on "Loh-e-Taqdeer".

People with weak beliefs like Buaji can stir things up by getting and sending wrong vibes to encourage these Impure thoughts but can't vanish permanent ink of FATE. 

Shyam's impurity is getting visible to a pure and loving light ,a star a father for a daughter who is bright and visible because of him and Written Fate is coming hard on them but only because this light has to remove someone else darkness by burning in it.DM is playing very visible and invisible game here for her own beloved child but as Swastika is right side of Babuji in Mandir meaning good fortune and Luck is inevitable for his daughters and its luck that he is being able to see the REAL Shyam behind this Slither one.But at the same time another daughter of Him is also getting blessed by a father [Babuji]  (Why do I feel they change the story here and it should be different for Anjali and Babuji).

Fate made Babuji saw Shyam with his wife in the Mandir where he brought them to play God but  God [Fate] made him stand in front of his wife for realization of His existence . [How come she sees him and did not remember him during Payesh weddingShyam really is playing high game and taking matters in his own hands.

He is playing slimy games with Anjali just for his own selfish moves.Fate is playing the very opposite for him as Babuji writes down 04-8365

Symbolism and connection: add all these 0+4+8+3+6+5=26

The other Sentient, the Paramatma, is allocated by 26. As No. 26 represents the Supreme Being meaning God.

2= sexual tension as Shyam is showing    6=sacrification and motherhood as Babuji is sacrificing himself in this process unintentionally and Anjali is also being abused and sacrificed

Add all of these  facts and elements in these two epis they all showing and referring to SUPREME POWER of GOD and His Presence in every matter."[uss ki marzi keh bina eik pata bhi nahin hil sakta]

Tulsi,the purity as Khushi is in its eternal heaven and La put her there as this is future prediction La will leave Khushi for Arnav or vice versa.

Love the first wink of Khushi which makes Arnav not only astonished but also makes him stop,turn and give her acknowledgement of her smartness and Trust which made others scared that how can she involve him into this but not only he played along but also enjoyed it too..Anjali was really happy to see this whole equation and his changed attitude.Just loved my Yummilicious !!!,his one foot turn ,and turning back for Khushi.Today he found out about Khushi's Guts and how far she can go.😊

Khushi's Dhak Dhak ,her acidity is getting her closer to LG .One thing is clear she understood that even she comes closer or goes away either way she gets it.Yes Temptalicious this is pure love which is going to make you more unrest when you are away as compared to close .[Just wait when he gets kidnapped].Second she can't see or hear her surroundings as they both were alone and at the top surroundings get dark and only the light remains around em.This will be happening from now on when these two will have their small moments together without noticing surroundings and all but again by the divine powers.

Symbolism and connection: Khushi and Arnav's reflection facing the mirror or together as they both will be moving together from now on whether in hate or love ,or in rain or sun in the same frame or not but Hamesha their string is getting knot together.

Connecting dots:Look at his familiar pic when she is looking at him here and then on SR and Arnav's confused look will change with the most sensual one.

Khushi'"Aapko uss gamle and iss gamle mein farak kya hai pata nahin chala"[I can understand you couldn't differentiate this pot and the other.Big meanings as I explained in 88 he sees other woman in Khushi's eyes and here Khushi is saying that to him you can make mistake in judging others.

Symbolism and connections: 1-She winks all together 5 times . 5 represents action and journeys.Some of the best journeys take place in mind and soul.Pure connection towards Arnav and Khushi as they both will explore each other's nature and the depth of feeling for each other.

Her Dhak Dhak also is available in Yellow and orange flowers while making garland.Just kidding! She stops while he is in close proximity because of her loud heartbeat."Humari Dadkan humari sanso se bhi tez ho jati hai"[My heartbeat goes faster than my breathing] and this loud LOVE BEAT is heard by him too regardless he ignored it  as he stopped while talking to Di and first give a sweet look to Khushi's gaze and then annoyance like "ajeeb hai yeh"[she is strange]

Symbolism and connection:2-Yellow can symbolize joy, happiness, optimism, idealism, and Orange represents energy, balance, warmth, enthusiasm, and demanding of attention.

Connection Khushi is doing all of this finding the answers of her confused questions but getting attention is inevitable.She is a joyful person and does spread happiness all along.

Thinkable Amazing Pondering Point:Khushi, Humara Dil uss LG keh paas ane se bhi tez dadkta hai aur door jane se bhi....[my heart beat goes fast when LG comes close or goes away]

Khushi feels Dhak Dhak when he is near by but today HE stops at her Dhak Dhak regardless in annoyance but he did .

Connecting Dots:Holi Dhak Dhak beautiful explanation..."Jo Tum mehsoos karti ho who mein mehsoos karta hoon"[Whatever you feel ,I feel] to Telepathy Khushi,can you hear my Dadkan and Arnav,Hamesha...Always proves it intentionally and unintentionally.

Arnav did feel something today as he is gazing at the stars and denying it in front of All but one connection made by Jijaji unintentionally put him on halt and her words reverberate in his head as this is the most strongest connection ever he has with anyone else and right now it's making him unaware of his surroundings just like she forgets her surroundings around him.Loved his expressions on others views of stars and love.Anjali your Chote is the most romantic Bachelor ever ,"Chupa Rustum ha yeh" I wish you can see some clips of him with Khushi  Ahem ahem...'😳😳

Love the transition from him to her.She was cursing at herself for telling him all her most secretive unshared thoughts and still not happy as she forgot to tell him her fav color,food,time of marriage,# of kids and their names lol Khushi is swinging here with full zooming power as this is making her unrest why did she zoom out while he wanted to talk to her.It does bother her for making him upset now and at the top she cares Farak parta hai..."What does he think of me?" ...WOW !Big transformation this side.

Love Payal here she is a real big sister whose care and love is the Lap of Khushi. No wonder why Khushi is ready to do anything for her sister.

In RM preparation of kanya Pooja is in full swing which is swinging La's head with fear and annoyance as Naniji's given assignment is spinning her head with 100 miles per sec with the same speed of girls telling her names.Sheesh...

Other side Poor Khushi's assignment is making her flea from the  lion's den as Rakshus hates kids.9  is extreme sensualist #..ARSHI's apprximity will be raging hidden desires from both sides .

Symbolism and Connections:[episode 56 before Anjali's wedding anniversary]"Mithai" Sweets,  a symbol of our feeling the world. In other words, something that goes with our emotions, our love relationships, and the way we deal with all of this .According to Chinese ,these represent  safety, good fortune and sweetening for the new year along with togetherness ,reunion, and growth all around. During Rosh Hashanna ,traditionally sweets meant for "What you ate would influence your year".

CONNECTION:It symbolizes the emotional roller coaster ride for everyone for the year.Arnav will save Khushi and Anjali,Khushi will save Anjali and Payal,Babuji will try to save Khushi and Payal...All relations and their equation

Khushi's flea brings her closer to her Arnavji while closed eyes and he found her Ajeeb again with open eyes.Unbelievable! Just too good Sanaya !She scares kids with Tall, Rakshus who eats kids so they won't go to his room but alas everything goes wrong."Sub Kuch Gadbad ho gya"....Khushi prays for three kids and yes Om is listening for her success.She has 6 kids as her sacrificed motherly nature is always there no matter what and during this she gets abused by others too.

Connecting Dots: Today he had mustache on his pic and she put Black strip by herself but one day Arnav will close her eyes with black strip with mustache [after their Haldi].Today she found Om Parakash is laughing at her that day whole family will laugh at them.Today she is taking measurements of him by finding who is he in hide and seek game..One day he will close his eyes to give her measurements for his suit  on his Bday.

Along with Arnav Mamiji is also playing Rakshus I mean Ghost game.Her three reflections meaning success in her Akash Bitwa marriage but as she can't see the behind pic so it means has no clue of Akash and Payal equation yet.

Khushi tried her best to hide the girls but he found them with their loud screams.Arnav again jumps to conclusion and accuse Khushi for breaking his Model and mustache on his photo and at the same time his anger reaches at its  high notes after listening his praises from kids.Naniji comes to rescue Khushi and he retreats from there.Khushi is saves the kids from Arnav's wrath.But the beautiful thing is Arnav gets to know her motive and his sweet look at her though in anger and with "What ever" modulation , too cute showing his heart is melting...but at the same time Khushi knows he is hurt because of model and the noise of these kids.Understanding level is moving with its pace...

MOMENT OF THE DAY:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dMl-s-w37w

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYOrppePJmI

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dMl-s-w37w[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYOrppePJmI[/YOUTUBE]

hi arshi,

great take. very interesting opening about written and writing fate and pure and impure hearts. enjoyed ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ the number symbolisms and their meaning. also the calling of the eternal's name, today it's om prakash's day. on janmastami it was jai prakash. i found that sindoor scene of shyam and khushi's picture pretty obscene. something sick there. you are right, they must have changec the babuji, anjali story in some way, otherwise why would she not remember him later. actually they made a mess of many of the side stories. most pathetic was the way shashiji was treated. never to recover or point out the truth. the mustache connection was neat. but i never understood the significance, if there was any, of this mustache drawn on his picture. and certainly that blindfold and mustache scene with khushi was a complete puzzle to me. so he drew on her upper lip and she never felt it? and what was the meaning anyway?

but as asr so cutely said: whatever. πŸ˜†

indi52 thumbnail
hi arshi,

thanks for 93. i am confused. my check said this was telecast on sunday 9 october, so i waited to post it tomorrow. but i guess there's no harm 😳. it's the weekend mahaepisode.

DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: BarunDiwani

Wiiwy, you ramachi with me?? Durga at least comes up with some decent answers...if anyone deserves to be told the answer its me who cant even begin to think after reading your riddle!

Wiwy, don't you ever pm me the answer, I want to get this fair and square. No ramanchi in this. Nothing beats the satisfaction one gets when one solves it without any help. Right? 😳 

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

hi arshi,

thanks for 93. i am confused. my check said this was telecast on sunday 9 october, so i waited to post it tomorrow. but i guess there's no harm 😳. it's the weekend mahaepisode.

Sorry for being impatient as I read somewhere it was Sat 8th so jumped to conclusion.πŸ˜” Any way I won't be with you tomorrow until late evening.Have a hectic week ahead so too much to do.Again sorry

DurgaS thumbnail

Originally posted by: BarunDiwani

Hello Dear Blasters!!! sorry for disappearing act, my trainwa was off trackwa, life threw some lemons my way, but ok for now. will talk about it when the time is right.  Bare with me as  i try and make up for loss time on the thread...looks like i missed a lot of fun epi discussions😭, though i watch all of them😊...gonna try my best to write about what i can...these are much too good to pass up! hope you all are having a good weekend! lots of β€οΈ!

Ami, so glad to see you back. Was missing your posts. And, why are you suddenly talking in Wiwy's riddle language, trains, tracks, lemons... Ok, tell when you feel like. 😊 
wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Hey guys. check this cute OS by Amethyst  if you haven't already. Is this our Amethyst as in Risha?!  πŸ˜ƒ

indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: wiwy

Hey guys. check this cute OS by Amethyst  if you haven't already. Is this our Amethyst as in Risha?!  πŸ˜ƒ

yes, it is.
DurgaS thumbnail

Originally posted by: wiwy

Hey, Wiwy. Thanks, just read. Aww, that's really so sweet. 😳 
indi52 thumbnail
goodnight, people, this gaonwali off to dreamland. 😳