Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ananthi.shankar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Yea totally loved rachana today she shows her love and respect to gunjan becoz she misunderstand gunjan becoz of that stupid charuπŸ˜†.now rachana wants gunjan life long relation ea tho pura hua becoz both brothers are loving both sisters so their relations will not end.is a hint of future track.gunjan and Rajeev and rachana and Rajeev πŸ˜ƒ
Afu1992 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ananthi.shankar

Yea totally loved rachana today she shows her love and respect to gunjan becoz she misunderstand gunjan becoz of that stupid charuπŸ˜†.now rachana wants gunjan life long relation ea tho pura hua becoz both brothers are loving both sisters so their relations will not end.is a hint of future track.gunjan and Rajeev and rachana and Rajeev πŸ˜ƒ

ya is tht so special na vihan knows y rachana leaves the trophy for rachana..Thts like perfect understanding.I feel rajeev should know that gunjan won becoz of rachana (gir gayi) her behene kilye.His expression was like meri gunjan won πŸ˜‘...And tht is lovely rajeev and gunjan ,vina living in same ghar <3
i know how of sweet of her sacrificing her trophy to gunjan...she not only won millions of heart but she has become more mature, bold and wise...she has changed for good...i think she alwayzz wanted to prove herself and she has definitely able to do it...am so proud of her..RESPECT RACHNA
Afu1992 thumbnail

Originally posted by: riva2987

i know how of sweet of her sacrificing her trophy to gunjan...she not only won millions of heart but she has become more mature, bold and wise...she has changed for good...i think she alwayzz wanted to prove herself and she has definitely able to do it...am so proud of her..RESPECT RACHNA

YAAR TOTALLY AGREEE!!!!!!!!!!
beatrice_89 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
she is back to her old self sweet, understanding, simple, girl who values her relations a lot. but at the same time she has become bold and she did learn to speak for herself. am loving this new rachna. don't know about others but she is definitely conquering vihaan's heart. I hope he realises his feelings for her before its too late
Afu1992 thumbnail
πŸ‘

Originally posted by: beatrice_89

she is back to her old self sweet, understanding, simple, girl who values her relations a lot. but at the same time she has become bold and she did learn to speak for herself. am loving this new rachna. don't know about others but she is definitely conquering vihaan's heart. I hope he realises his feelings for her before its too late

Originally posted by: nithila_bella

ya is tht so special na vihan knows y rachana leaves the trophy for rachana..Thts like perfect understanding.I feel rajeev should know that gunjan won becoz of rachana (gir gayi) her behene kilye.His expression was like meri gunjan won πŸ˜‘...And tht is lovely rajeev and gunjan ,vina living in same ghar <3

πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ  I don't want ...
HashiBoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Well said ..The sweet Rachna is back ..And Gunjan is really lucky to have her as her sister .. Though I didnt expect her to sacrifice but her intention is great ..And pure .. so she deserves πŸ‘

Sisters are back 

Afu1992 thumbnail

Originally posted by: smruti1981

πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ  I don't want ...

😲