Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: realitybites
TOday's SBS on ABP news showed that Rachna wins the FOTY trophy and she dedicates it to Gunjan. Lets see how it is showed in the serial
Oh, they showed the trophy with Rachna and the anchor said "Rachna ne maari baazi". So Rachna wins it, but its good if she does becoz they have shown all love luck with Gunjan😆 and she was topper too!Originally posted by: smruti1981
I was late to switch..so i saw only that trophy is in both of sisters hands.. waiting for link...
Originally posted by: realitybites
Oh, they showed the trophy with Rachna and the anchor said "Rachna ne maari baazi". So Rachna wins it, but its good if she does becoz they have shown all love luck with Gunjan😆 and she was topper too!
Originally posted by: 3WSH6C3SMFHLXZOX
Oh that's great. Rachna has come a long way & she deserves it. From being a naive, innocent girl to being bold enough to stand for herself & not living in the shadows of the family anymore while still keeping that innocence intact. I was somewhat pissed at her when she was behaving rudely with Gunjan but I could understand her situation. At that time I didn't want her to win but after the sisters reconciled, I was happy & was wishing for either of them to win :D
Really sweet of Rachna to dedicate the win to Gunjan. Thank God no sacrifice drama :P
Thanks for Sharing :)
Originally posted by: riva2987
and it's a april fool guys 😆