mrignayani thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Navigator Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
#1
I miss IPK so much that I frequently watch it on Youtube. But, I noticed that full episodes from Episode 118 onwards till 130 are not available on youtube as they are still blocked in US. Can anybody give me alternate links please?

Created

Last reply

Replies

1

Views

1k

Users

2

Frequent Posters

minuu thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
#2
Post ALL your questions/queries in the IPKKND Help Desk #10: ALL QUESTIONS HERE! and someone will help you there.

Creating multiple topics to post questions makes the forum look messy and spammed.

Closed.

Related Topics

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon thumbnail

Posted by: Mysticaldivine · 7 years ago

\\#IPKKND Rewind// "You're mine" / Episode 300 plus

I welcome you with my open heart Because you are my light, my sunshine I don't give a damn of right or wrong With this promise, I"l make you...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".