Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: KittenRose
waise, you are really lucky, you could meet him na. I was really thinking today, if this would be possible every in my life, maybe, don't know. You are really lucky and if I get a chance, i will say abt you to him.
yeah they do. When I knew Barun is coming down, I was at work and my sis calls me up and says "Guess who is coming down on 17th"I was like...uhh,,,,uhh,,who?And she squeaked...Barun!!!And I was literally like "No way no way no way!! You are lying right? and i started smiling like a fool until my collegues were all looking at me and saying Someone is very happy today...
Originally posted by: Rainbow_petals
😆my sis was one who introduced ipk to me and now she regrets it..😉in all fiveteen mins when i talk to her daily 14 mins are full of barun and remaining has hello hi by e bye 😆
Arnav and Khushi are back ...LOL It sounds incredible, yet they are doing one ad. Instagram Link
125