Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
ami,i just caught sight of your prem patra, and

chalhov, your song... wasn't it from the same movie that had "yeh mera prem patra padkar, " sangam 1960 something?

love your sweet, very together note to barun (and sanaya). poem too. oye hoye ami, too the much. and no no one's ever told b boy he's good looking of course.

and that gana, chalhov, 😆

okay i have to rush, but i'll be back on these two...

humari baat abhi...
Edited by indi52 - 11 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
hi all, will keep you waiting a bit for hotwa tonight. last week, served it up early. this evening, do a little intezaar. 86 coming up soon. by 9.30pm definilly. sorry. Edited by indi52 - 11 years ago
supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: BarunDiwani

WHAT A GREAT IDEA! PLZ PLZ SEND THIS ALONG TO THEM!!!! When are they going to the UK, i'm so jealous, tell them make a stop by in the USA too!!!

Name: Ami
IF ID: BarunDiwani

TO SARUN 😊

I ❤️ YOU BOTH so much! i'll be so happy if you read this😛😛😛😛 its hard to belive that i only discovered the show 1 month ago but now that i've caught up with all 358 episodes, and SARUN obsession has taken over, it's ez for me to say that this is one of the best shows and the best love stories EVER. You both have really got into the skin of the characters and did them justice. can't imagine anyone else as Arshi. I have been going through a rough patch in my life and this show gave me the perfect escape i needed.  This show means more to me than i can explain...  Thank you to the whole IPKKND team for this wonderful show. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE tell your producers to put out a DVD, i would love to have the show at my fingertips forever!
Barun, this lifetime, we are both taken, maybe the next 😉 ?incase noone ever told you that you are a very good looking man...I love your eyes, your voice, your..this list can go on and on but what makes you special is that you are also an AMAZING actor and IPKKND is just the begining for you. you have lots of support no matter where you go!!! Cangrats on winning the ppl's choice, I ❤️ U...hence my id BarunDiwani😃
Sanaya, your beauty and talent surpass many bollywood actresses, you are just amazing in every shot!! also i have the biggest girl crush on you and i'm a straight married woman :)
I can't wait to see you both in bigger projects in Bollywood starting with Barun in "Mein aur Mr.right"
❤️YOU GUYS!!! mmmuuuaaa
I wrote a little silly poem for you, i never write, but you have inspired the shayar in me... enjoy😳 ahem...

❤️Barun and Sanaya,❤️

Hai dil yeh tum pe aaya,
Yeh kaisa jaadu hai chhaya?
Subha, Shaam Arnav-Khushi
In between,
Barun-Sanaya off-screen masti?

Jab Arnav-Khushi kare Rabba Ve,
Kyu tez ho jaaye hamaari dhadkanien?
🤪
Hai re nand kisore!
yeh sankapan badta jaaye more and more
Iss pyar ko kya naam doon?
Diwanaapan? Pagalpan? or Obsession?

😆😆😆

Hope that brings a smile to your faces

Ami

this is too good ami...really happy you gotta giv them somethin 😊
BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Friendly Disclaimer: My words, thoughts  and ideas are mine only, please do not copy. You are welcome to use it, but credit accordingly. Thank you!

Episode 81-82: Lost and Found

Even the presence felt of each other at the temple in the start of this day had a different ring to it, with their presence they walked into an aspect of each other's life they will never turn back from. While the mood stays  consistently solemn throughout as Arnav and Khushi relive the painful losses they endured, there is also a beautiful underlying of what they found in each other...this common loss will give them something to bond over, eventually granting access to parts of themselves never shared with anyone else.

On his way to the car with the pandit, ASR spots a precious little girl who's crying by herself. The scene starts with some amusing moments highlighting Arnav's obvious discomfort  with kids (which apearently disappeared with Aarav later😡). "ky kya hua? (wh what happened) " he looks around in hopes of finding someone close to her, no luck "tumhare mummy papa kaha hai (where are your parents)?"

A cute little voice weeping voice "dad's in the hospital, mom is crying", he offers her a hanky, she makes full use of it , he is grossed out ...he has been enduring this tummy churning feeling alot lately😉

"my friend told me, if i come here and free a pigeon, papa will be okay)...par mere paas to sirf 10 rupay hai (but i only have 10 rupees)"

Kabootar? (a pegion?)  Arnav not one to normally believe in this sort of stuff, but this little girls wish to  save her father touched something in him, especially today he is ultra emotional about parents...if only he could've saved his mom that day by freeing a pigeon

Khushi who is also at the temple to pray for her father health to get better decided to add the pegion mannat to better her chances. Her fear of losing her father for the second time was apparent in this scenes long before he was sent to the hospital, as she kept looking over to him, she would also do anything not to lose him. To her dismay, she learns a guy purchased all of the pigeons! "How selfish!" she thought, just then she heard the flapping of wings, dozens of them fly up high, taking the mannat closer to the powers above,  while the little girl jumps with joy clapping her hands. Khushi is ecstatic  for her "Atleast she got what she wanted"

It was heartbreaking to see ASR stand there like a statue,  I wished some of this freedom for him, freedom from the painful past  

the little girl tugs the side of his suit, "uncle uncle" and he turns around leaving khushi blinking to clear her eyes in disbelief.

He kneels down and takes the shades off for the little girl but symbolically his ASR shell comes off to reveal his true self to Khushi unknowingly, after all  "the eyes are the window to ones soul"

"is this all for my dad?" the sweet voice asks,

"haan beta (aaawww) ...yes dear" he softly replies

"what about your mom and dad?" she innocently asks

A slew of emotions goes through Arnav  before looking at her again and gesturing "nothing"...nothing can be done. as they say children are a form of God,  she puts her hand over his face to console him with a sweet smile, and the effectiveness of this sweet gesture shows on his face right away "aap bahut aacche hai (you're really nice!)" she declares...He leans to her at her request, and she thanks him with a sweet kiss on the cheek...adorable! and lucky little girl! 

"Thank you uncle!"  As the little girl leaves, he stands up and the shades go back on..

all the while Khushi stood shocked and moved with a smile on her face by what she saw. it this really him the laad govorner? the rakshas? "usse waise hi hona chahiye jaise woh dikhta hai na?...uska asli roop to kuchh aur hi hai (Shouldn't a person be like how they look? his real face is something else" She later tells Payal, adding to her confusion about this man trying to figure out if he is "acchha ya bura" (good or bad)...at least she recognizes his "asli roop (real face)"

LOVE these pics as with the red chunri, that screams marriage, their future union, Today this "tar"(string that binds them) is about to get stronger.

Khushi developed a soft spot for her laad governor after seeing him like this, and its evident right away at the RM when she makes an insensitive remark, under the wrong impression that atheist Arnav was sitting in some big puja. She eats her words fast when  Anjali brings the pic of their mom and dad,

she feels terrible and with the way she saw him at the temple, she knew he was hurting.  He storms past her when she tries to apologized the first time, 

she goes to his room to try again. It's an emotional day for him and the difficulty of all of this was written all over his face, he picks up something to pretend read.

"You're eyes are just like your mom's" she hits a chord...no one gets to talk about his mom and especially not her who is being fake and doesn't understand, he doesn't want to deal with this right now "yahan se jaao please (Go from here please)!"  he begs her. She felt his pain, and wanted to sympathies with him, "hum samaj sakte hai ki iss waqt aapko kaisa lag raha hai (I can understand how you're feeling right now)"...he snaps at her sympathy.

"Kya samajh saki ho tum? bolo kya samajh sakti ho? pata hai kaisa lagta hai jab apni haathon apni maa ko agni dete? Kaisa lagta hai jab apne maa  baap ko jala kar ghar waapis aaten hai? Kaisa lags ja uss ghar mein phir kadam rakten hai jahan woh waapis kabhi nahi aayenge, kais lagta hai jab sab kehten ki woh samaj te hai, lekin KOI KUCHH NAHI SAMAJHTA!!!"

Translation: "you under stand? tell me what do you understand? do you know what its like to cremate your parents with your own hands? How it feel when you come home after? how it feels to come back into the house where they'll never be back? how it feels when everyone says they understand but NOONE UNDERSTANDS ANYTHING!!..

The wounds were fresh as ever, it's like a day hadn't gone by since he lost his parents...especially his beloved mom. He poured his heart out in front of her, the one he despises, may have never spoke like this to anyone after that day. Not only did Khushi listen but she felt every single word that came out of him, he took her right to the day she lost her parents where she had gone through the same horrible experience at only 8 yrs old. The tear show no sign of stopping

"iss liye dobara mere saamne aakar yeh mat kehna ki tum samajh sakit ho mein kya mehsoos kar  raha hoon...apne aasoon mujh par waste karne ki koi zaroorat nahi hai, tumhari ye saadgi naani par kaam karti hai mujh par nahi"

Translation: "..so don't come to me again and tell me that you understand, don't waste you're tears on me, your simplicity works on Nani but not me"

Out of habit, when hurt, he must go overboard and insult her status "don't think that just because you sympathies with me i'll raise your salary,now get out!"..he drives her out and shuts the door..shuts her out.

One of the most memorable line delivery from Barun, out of many. The way he delivers it, you can feel the agni in his hands, and he makes you live through the act of cremating his parents and then he makes you feel the emptiness when coming home without them, lastly his resentment about people who claim to understand, roars through us as he raises his voice at the perfect pitch...What do you call an actor who not only makes you feel, but walks you through exactly what his character is feeling? the word "brilliant" doesn't cut it sometimes.

Out of all the hurtful words he has said to her, these stung the most. She runs downstairs where she's summoned by Naniji...once again Nani includes Khushi in things that family members do. Khushi hesitated at first but saw that she needed help. She goes to the mandir to get the ganga jal, Arnav make things worse here as he snags the stuff from her  gives her no chance to properly explain..He reminds her that only people of the family prepare for the shraad 

"aaj ka din mere liye bahut important hai, aur aaj ke din mujhe tumhari shakkal dekhni pade, yeh mujhe bilkul pasand nahin hai...(Today is a really important day for me and if i have look at your face today, i don't like that at all)"every time he says he doesn't want to see her face, he always regrets saying it. "you'll have plenty of moments to impress Nani with, but not today, get out!" when he gets started there is no stopping him, then again both like to accuse each other of false things when angry.  he stood there feeling the pain of all the tears in her eyes, they always make a difference, no matter how angry he is at her.

Now it's his turn to get see her without her shades, he catches his sister consoling Khushi, he over hears Anjali ask  if this barsi ambiance was reminding her of  her parents. 

Right then he knew what a mistake he made, "what else can we do Anjaliji, those who pass on, no matter how much we call them, they don't come back, only their memories come" ...it hits him, she lost her parents also "yeh maine kya kar diya? mujhe iss tarah baar nahi karni chahiye thi (what did i do? i shouldn't  have talked to her like this)" he has to talk to her but is distracted by JP, he lost her. 

Love the scenes of his searching high and low for her. he even asks JP for her who informs she left. Just then he catches a glimpse of her, and thinks back to Anjali consoling this innocent face, she's also an orphan, she really can understand him, it finally sinks in. He tries to catch her before she leaves, but, not meant to be today...besides he's gonna need the extra day to practice apologizing.

Everyone is gathered at the puja,  except Shyaam, again Arnav thinks the best of him and tells Anjali he'll be here. Couldn't help but notice the fondness with which a mother was remembering her daughter,  Nani's strength shows through here with the slight smile he has when she could've easily been crying a river...just love the subtleness.

During the puja, with his eyes shut, once again he relives that awful day, his helpless fist closes in response. 

just then, the flowered necklace on his mom's side falls...surely his mom feels the pain of her son, maybe this is her sign telling him to let it go, but the pain it too deep he just can't. Loved with the amount of care he put the necklace back on her.

Other favorite highlights

- Anjali hanging up on Shyaam, GO ANJALI!!!

-Shashi's eyes watching Shyaam like hawk and making him nervous as hell, he knows this old man can't be sweet talked...it's funny watching Shyaam get flustered with his questioning.

DROOL CORNER!!!!!!!!!!!! (Hotwa in shadewa again) 

❤️ the way he takes care of his mom ❤️❤️❤️ awww

Edited by BarunDiwani - 11 years ago
BarunDiwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

just means, what happened?

bongs keep saying it. of course the peeping tom joke refers to key hole.

ok you learn cpr and i'll just hang around worrying about him, so when he opens his eyes, there will i be, tears streaming down my eyes, dupatta flying.

wiwy, sohara, any additions to this plan?

chalhov, joining?

and on the prakash brothers seeing light first, maybe in season two we should have little sojourns to the downstairs part of the shantivan tale too. we can give op a nice inquisitive gharwali and listen in on their evening addas. miss chamko powder 🤣

🤣 this is too fune, we are a bunch of nut cases...yes want to hear what wiwy, sohara will add to the plan, Chalhov will be ready with a song to put him in good spiritis, 

Indi, i'm gld you laud my prem patra to Barun...😳 plz come back to finish this baat...i have to run also but shall be back once i 'm at work 😊
BarunDiwani thumbnail
^^@Supriya, THANK YOU for liking my little note to them!! yes i'm really happy that i got give him something too, i was just about send him a present in the mail at the studios when he quit :( got the address and everything. so this makes it more special!!!

Edited by BarunDiwani - 11 years ago
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

chalhov, your song... wasn't it from the same movie that had "yeh mera prem patra padkar, " sangam 1960 something?

love your sweet, very together note to barun (and sanaya). poem too. oye hoye ami, too the much. and no no one's ever told b boy he's good looking of course.

humari baat abhi...

Ami that was lovely

Indi me a practical down to earth virgo  nahi nahi love sentimental emotional stories acting  everything thats all (usse age nahi) as I told earlier 
indi52 thumbnail

heart attack, anybody?Edited by indi52 - 11 years ago
supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Episode 84

Title Credit : Cynthia

i see the thread is all happy nd fun 😊
Edited by supriya.arshi - 11 years ago
samin6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

humari baat abhi...

You are talking of prempatra. It was iconic and an adaptation of a movie by legendary Uttam Kumar and Suchitra Sen.