Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Edited by Rach-dc - 11 years ago
Shineon thumbnail

Birthday Wishes From His Celeb frnds -Co-Stars

Karan Wahi
A bigbdaywish to kushal...hope t rockstar has a. Lot of fun...a great person ,a great actor n ourrockstar...happpy bday. Kushiii boyyy....

Nia Sharma
met u as a complete stranger a year ago... attitudes completely diffrent... natures poles apart...personalities too distinguished ...but donno how we became best of dosts in this span of time...had d best of time wid u..worst of fights wid u...yet we remain as it is.. two people always at loggerheads n yet togther.. wish u a veryyy veryyy happpyyy wala birthday dost...hope we celebrate many more birthdays together... grow big(not in size lol).. grab what u always aimed for... hit it...n yeh..Burn it down to build it up;).

Karan Mehra and Nisha

Dear Kushal,
On dis special day of Urs, we send u loadza luv, luc, happiness, hugs, prayers! !! Nisha n Karan

Ravi and Sargun
o my dearest fungal infection, I know we mistook u for an attitude throwing dude but now we know that u r actually super cool. We share a strong bond and I hope that it becomes stronger in the coming years. Have a superb year ahead. Happy birthday. Hope u get married this year and hav a kid next year. "Kushal baby ko lori sunao ". Hehehehe. From ravi and sargun (pimple)

Divyajotee Sharma(pinky Chachi)
hmmm KUSHAL IS A SWETHEART
& A V NICE SOUL IM V FOND OF HIM
I WISH HIM MANY MANY MANY
... HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY GOD
BLESS HIM GIVE HIM LOADS &
LOADS OF SUCCESS HE IS MY ROCK
STAR !

Mohit Chuhan(Madan Chachu)
Wish him many many happy returns of the day!

Sid Malhotra(EHMMBH Producer)
Happiest bday to my lil bro may all your dreams of being the biggest movie star and winnin the Filmfare and national awards which u told me in rishikesh when we began shoot of ep 1 come true ... Always stay the same having a pure heart and mind is scarce now a days so keep it right there happy bday and love u loads ! Sid
Sahil and Bhavna(
NB Choregraphers)
Wishing you a very happy birthday Kushal!!
It was nice knowing you..we all had a great time! Your already a superstar and your future is gonna be rocking just like us hehe!
Love you for your efforts in NB!
Aur haan Kushal... Plss baby ko lohri sunao! Cheers!

From Family & Frnds

Parents
My dearest son.. We feel so blessed to have you as our son. On your birthday, I would like to wish you the best. May you be successful on your pursuit to happiness. Happy Birthday!Love you maaa and Abbuji .
Tina di(Sister)
Dearest and loving bhaiii I really don't know what to write... but to say that... My love for you cannot be compared with anything, My life without you is nothing, You are the support of my life, Happy birthday dear brother, Have a nice day!
Bhavana di(Sister)
Happy happy birthday to my worlds bestesttt gussey wala Bhaiya ...!!! Par dil se dil daar...!!! On Your Birthday, I pray to God to bless you with all his love, luck & care, You are my support & my strength. Thanks for everything. Happy Birthday to you my Bhaiyaaa love u mmmuuuaahhh !!! From Rima n veneet jiju
Ivan(Nephew)
My dearest kushal mama , Happy birthday to you ... U live in the zooo With monkey's and tigers ... Happy birthday To you ... Love u sooo much Ivaan
Tvishi
Happy happy birthday to my dearest mama...!! Ek hazaro mein mere Kushal mama hai love you from tvshi :))
Elena(GF)
Look how far we've come my baby. That's what my favorite song by Shanya Twain says. That's how I feel, when I think of us. I'm happy that I met you and you've changed my life for good. I cherish every single moment spent with you! I wish you health, wealth and lots of love for your special day. And one more thing don't change, be who you are. The same real, sweet and honest person, loved by family, friends and fans. I believe in you and will support you in every step you take on the way up! If by any chance you take a step down, I'll be there also. Me tumse pyaar karti hu
Karan Arora(School Friend)
Happy bday Bhai ... Kamine wish u all the success in life

Rajat prakash  (School Friend)
A friend like you deserves nothing less than a mammoth hug, a giant birthday wish and a gigantic pat on the back for being there always. It's your birthday so spread the cheer, may you have another fun filled year and may all that you always wanted comes to you.. A very very happy birthday ..!!
Shineon thumbnail

From Fans

Rachel
 Wish you a very very happy birthday Kushal!!!
I pray for all your dreams to come true and may god bless you with a long, happy, healthy and wealthy life.
You are a very genuine and straightforward person and that's what I love the most about you. I love how you interact with your fans and make them feel valued. 
Hope to see you climb the steps to success and shoot up so high that it becomes hard for us to even see you :)
Love you a lot rock star, I pray for the best things to come your way today and always.
Love, Rachel

From Bleh

Hey kushhh!!! a very very very happy birthday to you!!! May you get loads of success in the coming years and may all your wishes come true!!
Love for you increases everyday because you are such a genuine adorable and a sweet person !!! Thankyou for treating us like family and for giving us so much love!!! Always remain this cute adorable person that you are and never change!!!
Love you love you love you ? mwaaahhh !!
bleh mamay

From Bhagyasree
Kushal you are one of the most sweetest and best person and actor ever! I respect you,I admire you for whatever you being in reel life or real life!
I love each and everything about you! Even if its your thoughts,your acting,your dance,your sexy voice,your sexy eyes,your dressing style everything i just love
You are unique and different from others who love their fans just like his family!
I am so proud to be a Kushal-ian!!
I just wish you to get more success in life and want to thank you for being such a lovely person! Love you so much Kushal! Always keep smiling keep rocking! *Hugs*
-Love BhagyaShree Mahla

From Bowya
Wishing my sweetest rockstar a very happy birthday, may this day Will be rememberable. God will shower my kushu with loads of happiness and helps u in reaching ur goal. Wish ur next bday will be the bday of new bollywood hearthrob kushal tandon. Wish all ur dreams comes true and get more lovable fans, becoz my rockstar deserves it.
Stay blessed, keep smiling. Happy happy bday again *hugs* love u mwah
-bowya

From Luma
Wish u a very very happy b'day kushal! may god bless u with all the love, happiness nd success.. U are celebrating ur b'day as a tele superstar this yr ..may u celebrate ur nxt b'day as bollywood star with ur frnds nd family? have a blast Rockstar Mwuahhh
lots of love
Luma

Sneha
Happy Birthday Rockstar.:) Have a Gr8 one n Enjoy  Your Day..Love U..You Rock Mwahhh

From Yasangi
Happy Born Day!!!
There's just something about a person who is talented, self made and has achieved everything in life through hard work and discipline that makes us sit up and take notice. Of course being one of the best looking guys around helps too :P One may think we're just start struck crazies but the love we have for you is based on respect more than awe and it is for that reason that we will always love and support you 1000% in your endeavours.
Here's wishing you the best and every success on your big day!
xoxo
Yasangi

Faria Kushal Tacker
Wishing the hotness sensation of 2013 a very happy birth day! Kushal may you have all the joy your heart can hold... All the smiles a day can bring... All the blessings a life can unfold...May good luck shower it's magic to you... May you get the world's best in everything. God bless you.

I can't find a single trait of Kushal Tandon which I would dislike. He is a man with a golden heart who have a phenomenal persona. He is indeed a genuine, honest and straightforward persone. His love for his fans is overwhelming. He even loves his haters! I mean how an you find a fault in him. He is the Hotness sensation n the heartthrob of million girls n I love him to the max!
 Love you ?
Faria Kushal Tacker.

Gopi Sharma
Wishing an amazing day and many great things to come to a wonderful person. Happy birthday kushal...
More than a wonderful actor...you are a fantastic human being . Your sweet honest genuine nature makes us fall harder for you. The best thing I like in you is ur transparency ,unlike many celebrities ,you never pretend to be extra sweet in front of ur fans/interviews/reality shows .U just express what u feel n is least bothered abt wat others think .I really respect you for that..Thank u for giving us virat vadhera,now want to see you in big screen soon!!..

Sruti Raman
Happy Birthday Kushal.Its a day to celebrate with full love mazaa and craziness...Crank the tunes shake your day music is playing dance all the way.. kee it up .. !! Its your birthday.. Set the world on fire with your hotness and Happy Birthday!!! luv you a lot.. happy Birthday once again From sruti

Monidipa

Many many happy retrns f d day bro..may god shower al hs blessngs on u..may u achieve al wht u want..may u reach grt heights n stardom..may u nd ur family alws b happy nd together..luv u bro..:)remembr me as ur small sis..:)

Harsu
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KUSHAL!
everything about you is so great... love you for everything ...for your nature ...smile...your attitude...your love for your fans...the list is endless actually!
before an actor is adore you as a person! have a successful career ahead!
best regards
harsu

Sanjana Khan

Happyyy Birthdayyy Rockstar!!! Wish u many happy returns of the day. May God bless you nd all your wishes come true.. Have a blast on your B'day' You are so perfect nd hard working that you are gonna succeed a lot in life'

Ori Kaantoki Tokri
Hey Kushal... Wish you a very Happy and Chocolicious Birthday...
I Wish you live long and Stay Healthy...
And The things I Love in Kushal:
... Mostly His eyes(more with that green lenses on)
Nose(I Love it like crazy :P)
Above all, I Love Kushal's attitude(Not going into description lol)

Kushal Diwani Virman
Happy birthday "ROCKSTAR" u will get all the success in ur life u deserv much more loveee u
kushal is genuine & unique! no one like kushal. kushal is " ROCKSUPERSTAR " kushal is the "GREATEST HUMAN BEING"!!! This is what i like most in "THE KUSHAL TANDON"

Paris S Chaudhry
Wishing one of the most special people in my lives a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY. May God Bless you with a long, happy life filled with happiness and success. May you prosper and reach all the goals you desire. Always stay smiling and laughing ?
Kushal, you are an amazing person, so humble and down to earth. Always being yourself. Love you for who you are, just the way you are'Always and Forever ?
-Love Pari.

Neha Agarwal
Hey kushal, this is Neha Wishing U AVery Happy Bday!!!...wish u the world of happines for u!!!...frankly speaking I have been a fan of many actors but u r the one whom i m not only a fan but ur my first luvv...i luv u when ur angry as virat becuse at time u lukk more dashing!!!!...luvv uu roxkstar!!!

Sadhvi Jethi
  kushal sir, u are the best. You are srsly the
star of the millenium,
Sir i want to meet u again, please come to
chandigarh
A very very hapyyy birthday, god bless u.
... May u reach more heights. And im ur
biggest pankha n lover.
Punjabi mundeya, i love u

Divya Smiley
kushal a veryy happy birthday to u .at first i liked u as viraat but dem when i got to knw u through iv's i began to love u more as KUSHAL .d best quality of ur's is ur always smiling nd so caring.ur a sweet heart ? .i wish recieve so many awards nd reach more heights in ur career.keep rocking rockstar

Zeemah
"Happy birthday"
Birth may be a matter of a moment but it
was surely unique when you were
born. Kushal-'the allrounder'.
The originality of your personality is what i always love to appreciate about you.
"smile while you still have teeth" ;)*cheers* *stay blessed*
love, Zaina (Zee Mah)

Pooja Salshal

I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR DAY TODAY AND U SPEND IT WITH THE ONES YOU LOVE!!!! I HOPE YOU GET EVERYTHING YOU ASKED FOR!!!! HAVE A FUN TIME DONT LET ANYONE RUIN IT!!! Happy Birthday! And alwaz b same as u r.. Straight Forward and Down to Earth for sure u will soon gonna rule the Telly and Bolly Industry ! ;) And am waiting for SalShal to happen !

Ashla Kaur
Kushal I wish you ahappy happy happy birthday... Wish u all the success in your life I hope one day u will reach at the peak of success where you want to...Hmm I what do I like about you ? I dont know where to start... I love your dont give a damm attitude... Ur style..ur way of interacting with your fan u treat us
like your family and I that the most

That makes you the different from another celebs... Cant wait to see you on Big screen I hope that day will come soon... And to be in distance relationshio is the most difficult thing I got the experience .. You got my respect from heart for this ... I love to make Vm's on you its like my hobby now cuz I am damm addicted to you...love u love u love u have a blast!

FaikaMakdoomi
happyyy brthdayyy...wish u all the best for ur life stay blessed.luv u...
Faika makdoomi

Archana Kini

Dearest Kushal, No doubt you are and will always be my most favourite Telly star..On this birthday I wish you from the bottom of my heart all the very best for your future and in all endeavors.. Just want to let you know that I'll always consider myself very very lucky to be known as your fan..thank you for being one amongst us, someone I could relate to, someone who makes me smile no matter what!! You are simply the best and will always be..I love you..:):) Happy Birthday Kushal..Have a good one..God bless you always..spread your charm always..:):):)
With tonnes and tonnes of love,hugs and kisses..Archana

Arpita Mumu

Kushal ji,i wish a wish for u..The wish i wish for few...The wish i wish for u is dat ur all wishes come true...so keep wishing..coz today is ur Birthday...may on dis day the plate of ur life is filled with Juicy Kababs & tikkas topped With Chatni of happiness & covered with Salad of love :)...Happy happier happiest birthday 2 u

Anchal Gulati

Wishing a Very Happiee Happy... Birthday... To d most loveable humble hottest sexiest cutest n sweetest guy on earth...(gosh hw d hell U manage to b all in one..:P) U r really a rare gem... extremely talented n so humble... love d way u treat Ur fans as kids..:D M so proud to b ur fan... n will always b...<3 love U as an actor love U more as a person...<3 May all Ur dreams come true.. n GOD BLESS U!!!!! Keep rocking, keep smiling... stay happy stay blessed...(username-Anchal Gulati)

Nanditha Mahalingam

happy B'daY kushal bhaiya!!!! Life's good!!! enjoY each second of it!!! :D wish u all d success...!!! many more happpyyy returns of d day once agn!!!! :D :D Hope to keep seeinG u :D !!!!! come up wid flyinG colourzzz!!!!!! U have a gr8888test future ahead young champ!!! we'll keep supportinG u forever <3 !!!!!!! All the very besssttt for Ur career!! Hope to see u someday !!! have a blasssttt :D aur cake khat ke mujhe bhi bhejna :P :P enjoYYYEEE :D :D keep smiliingGG!!! :) love u sooo muchhh!!!! :) :) :) :) Take care dearest bro! byee... with lotzzza love, Ur suppporter frever,,,,,, Nanditha...

Rhea Nishal

My dearest Kushal..
I cannot sum up my feeling in words...but I just wanna say it out loud in three words...HAPPY BIRTHDAY KUSHALLL!!!...
this special day, I wish you all the very best, all the joy you can ever have and may you be blessed abundantly today, tomorrow and the days to come! May you have a fantastic birthday and many more to come... HAPPY BIRTHDAY Kushal!
Lots of Kisses and Hugs to our shirtless*!...muhha!

Naina Maina

May the sun shine all year long,Everything go right and nothing wrong,May your beloved bring love back to you,And may all the dreams you dream come true.I hope your b'day is awesome,wonderful,full of love n laughter...just like you brother.wish u a very happy birthday Kushal Tandon.

Dipna Khosla

A vry vry Happy Bday Kushaal.
God alwaz bls u n showers his blessings on u.Wishing u alot of success, hapiness,luv, wealth, gud wishes, health, , prosperity evrything dat u desire.
This is d first tym im sending u a message.
Reaally luv u alot.luv u fm d core of my hrt.
U r a superb actor, a superb performer, a genuine person, extra ordinarily hot n sexy, etc etc.my words might nevr end appreciating u.
You r doing a fantastic job in NB5 as well as EHMMBH.No matter wat im alwaz gonna support you coz u actually deserve nly luv fm evry1.really dying to meet you.Pls promise wenevr I get a chance to cum to Mumbai I can cum to meet u.
Take cre of urslf, ur health coz more than anything else v luv Kushaal.
U r really a gem of a person.luv u alot for wat u genuinely are n for showing urslf exactly d same without pretending anything fake.
Loadss n loads of luv, gud wishes, hugs n kissesss.
Muaaahhh muaaahhh
Many many happy returns of d day.Hv fun njoy urslf.God bls u alwaz
One requst pls pls pls accept my friend requst on fb.
One of ur fan-Deepna

Bharani Shan

Dear Kush a vry Hapieee bde baby...!!love u sooo much...y d hell u r such a sweet nd hot,u r gem of a person didn c a honest person like u <3 proud to b ur fan...1 req frm me plzzz speak a word in Tamil plzzz deying to hear ur voice in Tamil...tanx fr tat ;)

Vaishali Adalakha

Happieeooosss B'day to the most hottest telly star...u r a fabulous actor...n the most humblest star i have ever came across...wish to see u in bollywood...may u get much more than what u wish...loaaadddsss n loadsss of love...<3
xMidNightStarx

Happy Birthday Kushal Tandon! 
Have the most awesome day and I hope you got everything you wanted! 
Wish you a day full of happiness and I hope your wishes come true! 
You rock as Virat, love you lots! 

Love From Sharna xx

ArHiLover-x
Happy Birthday Kushal Tandon!!!
Many many happy returns for the day!!!
Mariam xxx
kushalkideewani

Oyee tera bday aa gaya!
Lovee you soo much hottie!
I cant explain my love for you each day I love you more :D
Happy Birthday!

I also made a VM!

Shineon thumbnail
How well do you know Kushal?  He has a very strong personality, a very unique style, likes, dislikes and views.  In this section we take you on a tour through Kushal, the person - his taste, his likes and his views.

These are some of his favorite things :
His favorite Food : 
Mom's food, daal chawal, chilli paneer

His favorite Dessert : Chocolate in any form

His favorite Drink : Scotch on the Rocks

His favorite Color : White

His favorite Vacation Spots : Spain and Greece

His favorite singer's : Akon, Wiz Khalifa, and a lot more

His favorite song's : You're beautiful by James Blunt and Eye of the Tiger by Survivor

His favorite Movie's : Rocky series and How to lose a guy in 10 days

His favorite Actor : Sylvester Stallone

His favorite Actress : Jessica Alba

His favorite TV show : Orange County

His favorite Sitcom : How I met your Mother

His favorite Perfume brands : YSL and Issey Miyake

His favorite Outfit : Anything and Everything

His favorite Shades  : Aviator

Kushal's view :

Life : is unpredictable

Marriage : an important and serious step in life

Family : is his strength

Friends :  few but true

Fans : are his inspiration

Career : long way to go

Its all about Kushal :

His Strength : Himself. "I am a loner and I like to figure things out myself"

His weakness : Girls. "I love girls"

His biggest challenge : Right now, getting Six-Pack Abs

His best moment : Seeing parents for the first time after being in the boarding school for 4 months when I was in 4th Grade.

His biggest Achievement : Yet to come

His best Birthday : Ninth grade birthday at Scindia boarding school. Friend's cooked Maggie at midnight with bathroom water, then cut it like a cake and had it with beer. Had beer for the first time in life.

His favorite scene : Cancer revelation scene

His Best Friend : Mom and Tina di

His memory from school : Broke my hand myself at school so that I could go home

Quotes & One Liners
Kushal's one liners :

Shut up if you're stupid

Jio aur Jine do chill maro

Love is infinite, love is without expectation

I've got an open heart anyone can come in, my heart is like an open highway

I love girls

I think a guy should not marry till he is settled

I love partying, I love everything in life

I believe in my own rules.

I follow myself

Ignorance is bliss!

They want to see me shirtless...very soon!

Few Quotes from Kushal :

Just follow your dreams. There's no tip in that you'll do this and you'll be an actor. If you believe in yourself just go ahead and do it!

I'm not a designer conscious guy agar street mein se koi pathleese safed T-shirt dekhenge mujhe jo bohot simple hein I can wear that also... I don't believe like 'yeh pehno woh pehno' whatever suits you, wear that. What I believe is you have to carry yourself whatever you wear.

Please guys request hai. Tumlog meri baath suni na? no gifts yaar.. dekh trophies chalthi hai, chocolates chalthi hai cards chalthi hai but... no more than that! hmm?

I promise you I'm going to give you lots of lots of lots of different roles in life...thanks for loving me so much and giving me so much love.

I'm a very chilled out guy basically.. jiyo aur jeenedo.. live and let me live.

People take me wrong sometimes that I've got an attitude problem because first front mein mei logon se friendly naho hothahoon... mujhe khulneme time lakthahein

Shineon thumbnail
  Kushal's Blog                   
   http://kushal-tandon.blogspot.com/

Bday Video Interviews

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=nNKYJpxxdFU[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=fu-HPy3qvwE[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=D6KK-3RdFBw[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Q246GgCSNlE[/YOUTUBE]
http://www.india-forums.com/video/television/273677-kushal-tandon-celebrate-his-birthday-with-india-forums.htm
Shineon thumbnail

Creations from Fans
Sakeena

churri

sanam & kulsum

Aishu_Virman

Shonalic

Anchal_kamli

Preeti_Shadia

xMidnightStarx

VM by Rishath
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=TOqRgYRIVZg[/YOUTUBE]
Shineon thumbnail

Come Letz Party🥳
Birthday Party Balloon Smileys

Tumblr_m70p6bmlce1rxgaoqo3_250_large
GIfs Credits:tumblr
Shineon thumbnail

Happy Birthday to our Rockstar Kushal...wish you all the happiness life can give you and all the success you can handle...we love ya Kushal...and next year may we be wishing a BW super star...you deserve the very best.

-INFINITE- thumbnail
Happy Birthday Kushu Have a Gr8 1..Love U Rockstar Mwahhh Edited by ...Sneha... - 11 years ago