Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DonnaHarvey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: sweetdear

I don't know what to write now..feel so sorry for Madhu, I know nothing in world can justify RK's action..guess not even death...!!nope he shouldn't die an easy death..he should rot in hell named loneliness. !!! This is my first thought...!! 

Wait...i actually now want Madhu to forgive him only making him to pine for her, wriggle in guilt every second of his life..yup..this has to be it!!!
something like that. I certainly have this plan in mind. all depends on the execution😆
This is as the result of me feeling very low today!! Guess should have refrained myself from giving verdict!!! Hey it was short but nice one!!
thank you and I am glad you chipped in with your two cents.

DonnaHarvey thumbnail
thank you. I would like to hear what you have to say on here for future reference.
Thanks sarada🤗
DonnaHarvey thumbnail
thank you
DonnaHarvey thumbnail
I know the last update was short so, here is another short one to make up for it😕

Twenty minutes later, she calls me in to the mansion.

"Clear the house", she speaks as she sees me walking in the room.

"I want everything in my name. All your assets, liquid or otherwise, authorized to me.

I want a nuptial agreement that makes me the rightful owner of all your income henceforth and should we choose to separate, my child.

I want full custody and the right to move anywhere in the world without your say so.

I want you ten feet away from me at all times unless I otherwise specify.

You will sleep in the guest bedroom or the couch.

You will cancel all your commitments and stay at home during course of the pregnancy.

I expect the fridge to be stocked with organic groceries and my meals ready by the scheduled time.

The details are on the fridge. I want no interaction with the film fraternity, Bittuji excluded.

If by the time of my delivery I see a future together, I will let you know. Otherwise, we never meet again.

I will not keep you away from the child in any case. The choice is yours.

Should you disagree with these terms, you are free to leave anytime.

Oh, and nothing in the house stays. Not even your awards".

I sign the documents she passes my way without a second look. For all I know, she might hold the rights to my vital organs. But, I couldn't care less. I want my family back in one piece.

"I want a Hindu wedding. The early morning ones in a temple with the holy fire and people and pandits and bells. Can we please change the venue?"

She had been running after me all week trying to convince me against the court marriage.

"Madhu, I am an atheist. This is against my beliefs", I asserted and the conversation was over. Much like the other times, my word was the last say. I didn't give a second look to her vivid plans of a divine occasion. All I wanted was to sign off those wedding papers and fly of the Caribbean for our honeymoon.

"Can I atleast get a sindoor box for the day? I promise I wouldn't wear it otherwise. I just, it doesn't feel like a wedding without …. Please".

"Okay, only because you said so", I had pulled her in for an embrace thinking she had gotten everything she wanted but, had she?

Had she gotten anything from this lavish life?

Has she gained power or happiness or satisfaction from me moving in? Or, is it just more hurt?

That night must flash before eyes every second I encounter her. I am sorry for being an ass. I am sorry Madhu.

DonnaHarvey thumbnail
thank you
DonnaHarvey thumbnail
thank you
Sonali92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
loved it...loved her conditions...she's hurt...but happy that she keeps the baby
DonnaHarvey thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonnal_17

loved it...loved her conditions...she's hurt...but happy that she keeps the baby

I am glad rishabh did not hesitate and I truly hope he gets rid of his selfish motives.
InkyCupid thumbnail
Your writing is beautiful, but jut HATE Rishab. This isn't love, he cheats then he lies. He's not sincere, cheaters can never be..hope she moves on with someone else, I think it would truly justify with your story.Would loose all respect for Madhu if she forgives him.. but this is your story:)
DonnaHarvey thumbnail

Originally posted by: aaaziiz

Your writing is beautiful,

thank you. I truly mean and therefore, you should look over anything that sounds harsh in the following replies😆
 but jut HATE Rishab. This isn't love, he cheats then he lies. He's not sincere, cheaters can never be..
good, I want to you to hate Rishabh keeping in mind we are all humans and every one of us is capable of cheating just as much as Rishabh. Look at the lives of successful people in entertainment; a majority have had fallouts: marital and otherwise. Easy to judge from the outside. Even so, this does not undermine his crimes. 

hope she moves on with someone else, I think it would truly justify with your story.Would loose all respect for Madhu if she forgives him.. but this is your story:)
ermm like you said, it is my story and I do not have morals when it comes to fiction. I try to right wrongs but, I can only go so far. I know how you want it to end but, what would be the fun in that? I will do what the creative commands. I dont know if that is a future with Rishabh.