Users

Frequent Posters

supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
@Indi

"
"asr, tum theek ho na?"... "asr?" πŸ‘πŸΌ

"enough, khushi!" rough voice, end of tether. an uneasy silence. sorry, lavanya. the headache is splitting, and a girl's defiance is playing havoc into it. not letting you go. you can't get away, not this time. i'll say what i have to, you'll stay. every exit is denied. erotic blocking in an enclosed space. a hot sunday afternoon in a bothered storeroom. he had not been able to say what he wanted to. but today, he will." - u really get my heart racin with ur words ⭐️

"samjhi tum?" the decibel crashed the sound barrier.πŸ‘πŸΌ

"she felt her blood race, her anger pulsate... not my idea. and she had to tell him all... everything, every little bit of it... even that he was scared, maybe because he couldn't keep such a commitment. you don't know how to do this in your kind of transactional relationships. in fact, i feel ... aapke character hi dheela hai. your character is loose."πŸ‘

"
could that ever go unpunished?- poor girl...shr just said it in the heat of the moment!!!

"kissne kaha ki meri baat khatam ho gayi hai... kya kaha tumne...  ki mera character dheela hai... main tumhe bata ta hoon ki character dheela kya hota hai." you say my character is loose, ok let me show you what character dheela means.
no!
- well she din mean it

- really loved his hold on her 😳

"his anger had spiralled again. and it would do serious damage.

- this is amazing...its really good πŸ‘

"
finally, it got a bit too much for her. all the playing and running and getting caught and everything, things we are not asked to find words for, because then they just might lose their meaning. all of it... just a bit too much. how could this man do this to her? red hot feelings scalded everything it touched.

he had to let go
smiley-gen165.gif" - he just din hav the heart to her...thts really sweet

"that instinctive yoking again. sees her face in candle light... hey heyπŸ˜‰

- these two edit s r beautiful β€οΈπŸ‘

"
why don't some hurts ever go away.
why can't some thoughts be stopped. maybe this time, it won't go all the way...

"he might have gone under today, had she not come, had she not reminded him with her presence of the safest place he'd ever known. children of the same mother. she knows his mind, its scream, it's suffocating submerged pain. the ocean has many things in it. sometimes all that floats up is dark and angry and deathly. and it wants to take you down.⭐️ - Beautifully written πŸ‘

"
he encircles her with his arms, sitting there, and buries his head, his face in her lap, hugging her, asking her for love and giving whatever he has to give.

- this scene is really hrt touchin

"
just for a moment asr had become a little boy whose hurting never ended. but now he is okay.

everybody hurts, everybody cries, sometimes.πŸ€—

it was en emotional read of both your analysis bck to bck ...your black nd white touch(edits) to your writtin spoke voulmes πŸ‘

supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: indi52

supriya, ^^^ thanks for your lovely comments up there.

no, can't claim to understand him more, but the actor conveys so much and the director never lets a moment go, as a viewer i feel compelled to try and see why that depth, that presence in the delivery? can't remember in a long time seeing this level of acting in a daily soap. the character is just so thought provoking. doesn't mean i get him right, but i do get he is not an ordinary guy.

massage seems to have struck a chord πŸ˜†. achcha we'll all give him a goood neck and shoulder rub.

hilltop. did you mean the time he saves her, 3 july, about 10 minutes that i can never forget? you were reminded of the scene watching 79? maybe the intensity of it and the unexpressed need in him? and there he just says it all. that day too she was in blue.

the collages are beautiful, sir. i am so glad durga is making the most of them. what if we had 398 of them and made a little booklet to send to sanaya and barun as a keepsake... i have to keep thinking of such mad things.

i din exactly mean the hilltop...it was just somethin tht rhymed...m really bad with words...

i doubt we can giv all 398...minus the kidnap track nd sheetal track nd maybe mrs.india too!!! we can surely giv the rest...m really not gonna watch round 2 of those unbearable scenes!!!

a keepsake would be awesome...

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
A clumpsy 1st attempt by me thanks to Ami for giving me the link

Barsi of ASR's parents Reactions ASR Khushi Di

Barsi is only done by Gharwale so who is your Gharwali ASR with whom are you or Nani sharing the materials for Barsi puja and who is guiding Khushi DM

ma mujhe apne aanchal me chipa ley, gale se laga ley
kee aur meraa koyee nahee
phir naa sataunga kabhee pas bula ley, gale se laga ley

bhul meree chhotee see bhul jao mata
aaise koyee apno se ruth nahee jata
ruth gaya hu mai too mujhko mana ley, gale se laga ley

god me teree aaj tak mai pala hu
ungalee pakad key teree man mai chala hu
tere bina mujhko abb kaun sambhale, gale se laga ley
ma mujhe apne...
Edited by chalhov - 11 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
supriya,

thanks you for your fab words on 80. i am so glad you actually managed to read both today... bit taxing, no? especially since 79 was kinda long. love your comments always and what you do with the caps.
i had fun doing the black and whites. the one with her in tears, i just played with contrast and brightness, lowering both till i came to a point where it felt right. actually i like the edits too 😳, let me see if i can attempt a collage with them.

BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: chalhov

Barsi is only done by Gharwale so who is your Gharwali ASR with whom are you or Nani sharing the materials for Barsi puja and who is guiding Khushi DM

ma mujhe apne...

awww me balling away😭...have yet to see this epi, but i remember the ambiance! and that song you chose...sniff  sniff πŸ˜” πŸ‘ 

the collage looks grea first timert!!! I owe my thanks to supriya πŸ˜Š i'm glad you found it useful :)  very nice choice of pics!
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: supriya.arshi

i din exactly mean the hilltop...it was just somethin tht rhymed...m really bad with words...

i doubt we can giv all 398...minus the kidnap track nd sheetal track nd maybe mrs.india too!!! we can surely giv the rest...m really not gonna watch round 2 of those unbearable scenes!!!

a keepsake would be awesome...

sorry, read wrong.

but don't chuck out all those ugh tracks right now. maybe we will all hold hands and suffer as much as we can and get some damn decent collages out of it πŸ˜†. he looked hot in kidnap and she acted so well, plus there were those unforgettable moments, the i love you, the dream, the reverie, the telepathic conversation, the first hug, the second hug (uff), the hut, ohhh me dead. wish it made some sense thought, the story that is. πŸ˜† sheetal was unadulterated ugh, as was mrs india. but all had nice, moments and i clung on despo to them.

indi52 thumbnail
^^^
chalhov,

nice 82, and first collage very nice too. am going to see episode tonight. made me weep buckets though i tried to pretend it was all just drama shama. this barsi thing is a killer i tell ya. makes you die again and again. beautiful song.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: DurgaS

Disclaimer: Please do not copy my work anywhere. If you do, please give credit.

Episode 80

Parody on 'Character Dheela' song from the movie 'Ready'

Picture credit: ArshiHamesha

Khushi:
Apne gusse se har kisiko daraake rakha hai
Lavanyaji ki marzi ka bhi na khayaal rakha hai
Shaadi karni nahin hai, phir bhi unko ghar mein rakha hai
Aapka to poora character dheela hai
Aapka to poora character dheela hai

Arnav:
Shaadi karoon ya na karoon, tumhe nahin lena dena hai
Ye zindagi hai meri apni, apni marzi se jeena hai
Ladkiyaan rehti hain ird-gird, kisiko bhi na cheda hai
Phir bhi kehti ho mera character dheela hai
Phir bhi kehti ho mera character dheela hai

Translation:

Khushi:
You have kept everyone scared with your anger
You did not even bother about Lavanya's opinion
You don't want to marry, but still you've kept her in the house
Your whole character is loose
Your whole character is loose

Arnav:
I get married or not, you don't have anything to do with it
This life is mine and I will live as I wish
Girls are always around me but I never flirted with anyone
But still you say that my character is loose
But still you say that my character is loose

Awesome Durga just amazing πŸ€£ cracking me here.Thnx for the credit
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: BarunDiwani

Friendly Disclaimer: My words, thoughts  and ideas are mine only, please do not copy. You are welcome to use it, but credit accordingly. Thank you!

Episodes 74-77: What a day!

He opened the door, ready for his performance that he rehearsed for. Her back was away from him, Surely she's crying after being fired from her job, after all he'd done all in his power to make sure that happened. action. he prob told himself making a pitiful face. He put his slimy hands on her shoulder to show support...little did he know, that shoulder was still in "rabba ve" land feeling the effects of a soft touch by a concerned laad governor. Shyam's hand on her shoulder stood no chance. She turns around and with her big smile, Shyams act was no longer necessary...all that rehearsal for nothing. He had to improvise fast "Aap to teek hai? (you're ok?)" ...yes the "teek" she carried with her all the way from the RM, was glowing on her face.   Ami  liked te way you started Naturally Shyaam she is very budiyaπŸ˜† Galti bhi ki saaza bhi mili Khushi bhi mila sab Kuch thodha todha mila  Snakewa tere naseeb me iska pyaar nahi  GO BACK AND STAY TRUE TO YOUR WIFE  YOUR INTERESTS ARE THERE IT IS STILL NOT LATE GET THAT RAKHI FROM YOUR WIFE AND TIE IN KHUSHI'S HANDπŸ˜‰
"hum to badiya hai, aur aap (i doing great, you)?"
"lagta hai aaj aap ka din kaafi accha raha (It seems that your day went quit well)"
 She thought back to her day, and boy was it an eventful one! some good, some bad, some explosive and some plain magical. It had started in a true Khushi style...late. 

after some chit-chat with jiji brushing her teeth all over the place and eating garma-garam parathas, off she went with a heavier than normal bag. What she didn't know was all of chaos she released on him yesterday, she left Arnav Singh Raizada paranoid. Poor guy was patting down his clothes and asked JP to check his shoes and also to keep an eye out for anyone who comes into his room. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Before entering the rm, Khushi decides to say a prayer...Arnav happens to opened the door just when she start her prayer of not seeing him the laad governer. Needless to say he is yet again hurt by her words. 

The pain in this eyes, only measured by a quick eye flinch, and a jaw clench before he slides through to leave without her noticing. However he stops to looks back at her, hurt even more evident on his face.  He knows she can feel him, he wanted to let her know that he was there, he heard her...and the message was received loud and clear even though by the time she looked for him, he was gone,  she felt the hurt she caused him and  almost wanted to retract that prayer from DM.  Lucky for Khushi, DM knew she didn't mean it...in one ear and out the other. Khushi would see Arnav plenty today.  LOVELY EXPLANATION

Starting with when she goes to drop off his laptop in his room, reminding herself not to scared, he's not here "chaude ho kar chalte hai"...she was right to be afraid.  the laptop fell apart, she looks to the side to find him standing there. A deadly look, his fist closing, ready to burst the build up from the day before.

This morning when he saw her unexpectedly praying against seeing him, it's funny how he totally forgot about the day before. gives us a measure of just how much her words effect him. "kafi talent ha tum mein, baar baar mujhe surpirse dene ka, apni har harkat ke se aur neechi girti jaati ho..tum ho kya cheez? aur jo khucch bhi ho khud ko samajhti kya ho?  (you've got talent to surprise me over and over, you stoop to new levels each time!)"  It's true, since the day she fell into his arms, she has surprised him with all she can stir up inside of him and that questioning her of her identity again, some of the frustrations from this morning coming through first.  THATS WHY  YOU ARE SO  UPSET
 Khushi tries to explain she didn't break the laptop, but is shut down quickly "shut up! mein abhi baat kar raha hu aur mer baat koi kaatta nahi hai, tum dusro ko bewakuf bana sakti ho par mein tumhe acche tarah pehchaanta hu...tumne mere phone ki ringtone change ki, tumne mere shoes mein juice bhara" clenches his teeth "aur sab ke saamne mera mazaak banaya, ab mere laptop ko lagaane ki himmat kaise hui tumhari?" he made up his mind last night to remind her of her status, but after this morning, his ego needs a boost, he wants to crush her using her status, so he goes on
 " jhoot bolne ki koshish bhi mat karna, tumhari aukaad mein acchi tara se jaanta hu, aur do kaudi ki ladki aur karegi bhi kya, kabhi kabhi mujhe aisa lagta hai, the jooth bolna aur dhoka dena tumhare khoon mein hai...(don't even try lyeing, I know your status, sometimes i think lyeing is in you blood)" crush. her blood, her parents are now being used to get to her. he looks at her to take
inventory of the damage he just did in his quest to redeem his ego, she looks back at him her eyes begging him to stop,but he shows no mercy.  THAT HE WILL FEEL BAD LATER BUT GOES ON AND ON WHEN HE STARTS NO STOPPING HIM

"kisi ke paas paisa hota hai, kisi ke paas power, kisi ke paas naam...you don't have anything. Tum jaisi aukaad wale kis baat pe itna akadte hai?"
  She stayed quiet listened, maybe because she felt bad for this morning, he threw her out of his car for accidentally bringing his parents in, the least she will do is fight back when her parents are deliberately called liars.
 " if i decide to write a book on my status, i'll surely come to you, but i dont want to hear this right now.  Another step of intimidation towards her, "you should've thought of that before coming into my room, before touching my things"...again showing frustration at her for taking over his life, she is everywhere!

she hesitatingly taunts him,  "Shut. Up!" his anger escalates, then one of my best Khushi moments...clenching her dupatta her "laaj" her self-respect she fires back at him "aap shut up!"  She tells him since he is already blaming her, why not make it true. she goes to break the laptop even more but he grabs her wrist as things heat up.  ONCE OUR JHANSI KI RANI STARTS  NO STOPPING HER i THINK THIS ASR LIKESAND LOVES

Friction, ignition, explosion,  its a pattern now...things always must get elevated to the next level with these two, but in all of this blurr, its the fire, the passion between them that blaze highest and loudest...Asr's yearning for her and her sense of belonging to him always seems to come through in the midst of all this nafrat (hate).  Nafrat being the 1st cousin of mohabat

He has a tight grip, just like the one at the party, sexual tension peeks through again. she tries to break free, but he's enjoying this power over her. "chotey?" Anjali intervenes "khushiji, kya ho raha ha?(what's happening?)"
Khushi looks at her wrist still trying to free it from him but realizes he had already released it.

"Ask your brother Anjaliji, because i don't understand his language"
Its as if Anjali is invisible as these two let out some more of their frustrations, their outlet for their fire and passion. Anjali informs them both she broke it, the misunderstanding strikes Arnav hard but pride gets in the way, stopping Anjali from apologizing  and calling her a servant.

As soon as her tears appear, he takes quick steps out of the room, but only a matter of time remourse once again makes an entrance with those tears again putting traction under his feet

Later, Lavanya accidentally gives Khushi a chance to be with Arnav again by the poolside by refusing her company when she takes Laxmi out. Khushi goes by the pool side to get tea, a certain hot sexy angel makes his way down to earth (ok ok stairs)...looking heavenly divine in sky blue, he pops in the lush garden setting, with green vines wrapped all around.

Seeing Khushi there, it's obvious he felt awful about all he said to her. and for the tears he drew. She feels his presence and a quick look from the corner of her eye, she's a bit freaked out that she was right.

He starts "Khushi tumne" but she stops before he can finish. "bas! don't want to talk about my status anymore!" He stays quiet with a "i deserved that" look.  Khushi truns around to pick up the tea and feels a pull on her dupatta...oooh that mr.batameez has no limits! he has pulled her pearls from her blouse, he touched her hands while taking the aarti from her at teej, he grabbed he wrist twice...and now he is pulling her dupatta? No she wasn't having it. Her respect is much too important "Hamara dupatta chodiye!"  But Mr.Batameez looks confused "What?"
She wasn't buying it, only he can drive her to such emotional heights, where she takes a scorching hot cup of tea, and throws it on him "aap ki himmat kaise hui (how dare you)!"

again one of the lovable scenes misunderstanding is not only ASR's privilege it is Khushi's too

Arnav is in agony and disbelief that she would do that to him. He is deeply hurt that she can hate him that much. Khushi goes to take her dupattta from his hand, except it's not there, a cactus plant turns out to be MR.batameez. Khushi stood there processing what she just did...comes to her senses and looks back at his handsom face that's in pain. hands to mouth, Hey DM! nervousness. Arnav painfully (on many levels) watches as she tries to stumble, rush, run out of his sight. When she got upstairs, out the window she saw the pain he was in. guilt sets in and only gets worse when she hears from Anjali that it's a bad burn.   loved your explanation galti koi bhi kar sakta hai (anyone can do mistakes now Khushi's turn)

Khushi brings the ointment Anjali asked for to his room, Anjali asks him "itni garam chai tumpe giri kaise? how did such hot see fall on you?" Khushi is about to confess when Arnav interrupts "it's nothing Di, i can handle it, i'm not a kid"

Arnav covers for Khushi in front of Anjali just the way Khushi covered for Arnav in front of nani and mami earlier after their big fight...It's like their deepest secrets and desires will spill out if they tell others about their hate affair, it's much too special.
Love this trait of their  love/hate relationship its only between them

She comes back after Anjali leaves, she sees a wounded Arnav, from the tea but i feel like for the first time she sees the pain of his childhood he keeps tucked away behind all that anger. she had just heard Anjali talk about his childhood habit of quietly taking all the pain no "uffs." Arnav also  sees the guilt  on her face but too angry for now, he shuts her out. She badly wants him to know "iss baar galati hamari hai (its my fault this time)"..The talk of Arnav's childhood reminds her of her childhood when she burned herself on the cooker, apparently unlike Arnve she let a few uffs out throughout the 9 days of Navaratri. The guilt piles on, "Uss garamchai se unhe kitn jala hoga" *notice: no name calling but "unhe" a very wifey term. She decides she must apoligize, which brings us to one the best epic scenes of the show.πŸ‘

Arnav is back in the garden, probably missing his mommy being injured. He hears her coming and looks down to find those shoes... the gold, unfashionable, cheap ones. How very romantic, a suave man from the fashion world of high heels and expensive taste, now only has eyes for these things.πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

" What do you want?" Arnav asks, but he's pretty calm and knows she's dying to apologize. He's ready to listen. This scene is tummy grabbing hilarious but the makers don't forget to make it a significant one as well.  Guilt-ridden khushi apologizes and the way her innocence and honesty melts him forgetting all about his anger and even responding to her funny antics...  Does he know the answer to his playful question "To kya pakad na chahiya tha kya? (so should i have grabbed)" regarding her dupatta? one's mind automatically ffwds to a certain scene where  where this dupatta comes full circle,  ties its selft around a  "shart (bet),"  where Arnav is fearless, and Khushi helpless, that day he'll feel no need to ask such a silly question.  Dhadkan tez just by thinking of such thoughts...Eventually the dupatta grabbing is used to say "sorries " "don't go" and the ultimate one at their wedding "you belong only to me, i'm tied to you"...At this point, Arnav just wants her to stop crying, her response "you're weird"  fell in love with this explanation
 Amused by this, "What? Im wierd and that's coming from you?" he looks her up and down, checking her i thinkπŸ˜‰. she continues with her confessions of the mishri in his car and juuuice in his shoes...sorry "mango juice" as Arnav would have me corrected.

"Woh santre ka nahi mila na, iss liye (beacuse i couldnt find orange juice)" Khushi's innocent child-like comment reaches a part of him often unreached. After a quick squint, a side smirk breaks out just watching her blabber on and apologize for  throwing the tea on him. 

He doesn't seem to care about any of that right now, smirking away at her unintentional comedy, just taking her innocence in.

"hamme maaf kar dijiye, pleeeaaase (forgive me plz)" her loud cries get louder, he offers her a tissues, she uses her dupatta instead, he is grossed out but remains atracted to her despite...its love for sure! The scene was "unbelievable!"   this entire scene was cute touching loving hilaious and so affectionate love to see it again and again

Khushi also had a milestone moment today when she wins La over by taking the fall for her when she loses Laxmi. Though Nani was not fooled, La apprecied Khushi. i think by doing this Khushi won her trust and put some of her insecurities to rest knowing that her intentions are pure. Arnav returned from the garden when he overhears Khushi's explanation and touched with her purity. After La leaves with her call,  Khushi and Arnav share a special moment.  He gazes her like he can't help it, without any qualms, and  she lets him before pointing out the dirt he got on his cheek, Khushi tries to guide him to the right spot. almost there when  La comes back... a brutal reminder of "rights" on him. She's overwhelmed with that same overwhelming feeling she had when Arnav broke La's fast and the same will happen later only with tears when she brings them together after a fight, and each time her uneasiness doesn't go unnoticed by Arnav... fascinating!

She walks away, but pulls that invisible dori attached to him with her, when she looks back, his eyes, blatenly on her making a clear statement, giving her a sense of comfort. Arnav overwhelmed by this feeling, he thanks La but his eyes revert back to her only.

Khushi's day was turning out be a great one... till the poison from a certain Snakewa decides to spread on her day. His plan, finally on its way after countless phone calls filled with empty nothings to his wife. Anjali saw her necklace was missing. Mami immediatly point the finger at Khushi and humiliates her, just like the cop incident...except this time La tries to stick up for Khushi. With nothing to hide, Khushi unloades all she had in the bag, the last thing being Arnav's mannat key.

A clear sign, she has Arnav's key, a sense of him belonging to her...  unknown forces are doing all they can to bring Arnav and Khushi together, no amount of poison can change this "meant to be"... Laxmi, is used today to keep the good  plan on track and to flop the evil plan badly. 

Anjali tells Arnav about Khushi's humiliation, and how she quietly put up with it all. Arrnav tells Anjali  not worry about these "small" things, but when he leaves the room, these small things is all he can think about. He walks consumed with thoughts of her sentiments,  again proving that all the "aukaad" "servent" talk in the morning is just a sheild for him and a way to rebuild his ego.
Khushi  on the other hand is in a hurry to get home worried about Buaji's reaction to coming home so late. Perfect setup for a accidental run-in then a splendid "rabba ve" moment...thefirst of many earings caught in his shirt moments. Khushi's 16-shringaar (all 16 essentials that complete and Indian bride) all love and adore this guy!
As soon as they  bump into eachother , his hand automatically reaches for  her shoulder, that's usually how he shows his concern for his Di. After hearing what his Di said, he was itching to do this to Khushi. 

The look on his face like he's holding the most precious thing in the world..."hey hey"...she feeling like she could stay there, close to his heart forever. She notices his hand on her shoulder...he hezitately moves it. She tries to move away but the earing refused to let him go. "ek minute, mein nikaal deta hu (1 min, i'll take it out)" but both of them desperately wishing he didn't have to. 

he gives her the earing back, looks at her while she puts her earling back on...she goes to leave, the earing got some action, how can the  dupatta  get left behind? 

more hezitations, Arnav tries to take it off, Khushi goes back to him and takes it off.  He brings to his lips what his eyes have been asking this whole "rabba ve" moment the softest, caring and a tender tone "Tum teek ho?"

Khushi's eye widen in disbelief but look back at him to gesture "yes."  She must've known he's not talking about their run-in just now. She leaves with tons of questionsa and confusion about this man but above all, the worst moments of the day had just been wiped clean. 

Again the lovely earing and dhupatta scenes which keep on repeating in their life always creates some love and closeness when their nafrat peeks
Imo, this day had a purpose,  to show them that even their biggest fights and all the pain they cause each other only fuel their hidden desires ans passions. How they both showed concern for each other and how quickly all the hurt disappeared.  These undeniable feelings they both are now familiar with ,and the effect they have on each other, the awareness is there now more than ever.ClapClapClap

So to get back to Shyaam's  statement, she is more that "teek" despite him...
Imagining Khushi's ride back home, i'm sure that last moment was fresh in her mind, yet when Slimewa aks her about her day, this moment was ommited from her flashback, but as Indi said, the gloat on face had that moment written all over it!

Go make that phone call shyam bitwa...you heard the stars wrong...

DROOL CORNER!!!!!!!!!!
warning: watch with soft pillows around, as fainting is certain today due to a higher than normal dose of hotwa, in addition to a deadly smirk. 

❀️ How could i resist this??? β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ

Ami amazing analyss the collages lovely and so good of all the majoe scenes . The drools oh so droolworthy. Loved reading it. the four in one Loved all the colored and underlined ones my comments in blue
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: chalhov

Good question of corse DM is guiding Khushi

VERY NICE EDIT

ma mujhe apne...

Vey nice choice of the song seriously I can't watch these I am not emotional person but this is way too much😭