happy b'day suvreen guggal-the topper of the year!

dipslovesyuvi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
YIPEE!!LETS ALL CELEBRATE THE ONE YEAR BIRTHDAY OF OUR FAV SHOW:SUVREEN GUGGAL THE TOPPER OF THE YEAR!!!

Last year suvreen guggal the topper of the year started on :19 th march 2012!! remember guys!!
give your good wishes to our heart throb shivin narang(yuvraj) and smriti kalra !!(suvreen)

CONGRATULATIONS YUVRAJ(SHIVIN);SUVREEN(SMRITI),RC(MOHIT);ANNIE(VARTIKA)
RATHI(ABHIMANYU);MANNU(RAGHU);ALISHA(HELI) AND THE WHOLE CREW AND DIRECTOR OF THE SHOW SUVREEN GUGGAL THE TOPPER OF THE YEAR !!!

Like this if you the liking the current track of the show !!and i am sure that you are loving it !!!

so guys plz watch "SUVREEN GUGGAL THE TOPPER OF THE YEAR"

😊congartulations and i hope that this show reaches the heights
😊

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!(muaaahs to the show)
please post your good wishes!!😊😊:)

Edited by dipslovesyuvi - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kaushik.k.RC thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Happy birthday to the whole SG team, all members here dat we bcm part of dis forum thru dis show! I wish the whole SG team a great success ahead in future... May dis show lives for more dan 10yrs n d characters live in every1's heart n soul..
sgyuvreen thumbnail
not only shivin smriti.. The popularity and the crazyness of the show's also credits to akshay anand(baldev guggal sahab), mamma guggal and tultuli! The beginng of the show ws jst awesme! Wo pehli dialogue of suvi- "photo me jo ladki hai uski sakal bilkul mujhse milti hn", mujhe hamesha yaad rhegi! Aj v jb i remnd tht dialogue i jst smile nd laugh out loud!! I jst lvd the show! Yeaahhh! Happy first brthday SUVREEN GUGGAL- TOPPER OF THE YEAR!
dipslovesyuvi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
sgyuvreen even i remember that dialogue !!! and i just luv that !!!basically i m a yuvi fan so i specifically remember yuvraj's dialogue after seeing suvreen ..."desh ka neta aisa ho topper guggal jaise ho"!!!! and i luv the yuvi says "yuvi cheetah hai "and i love it when he says "mai ,mai kya bakri" and i love it when suvi says "ab toh meri chopsy ho jai ga" !!!!
      and i definitely luv all these bacause ...
😊I LOVE YUVREEN AND I LL ALWAYS KEEP ON LUVING THEM !!!COUSE THEY ALWAYS MAKE ME HAPPY!!!:)
                      OCEANS OF LOVE TO U SHIVIN AND SMRITI(YUVI AND SUVI) AND IF U GUYS WANT U CAN JOIN MY PAGE ON FB"Anti rc and love yuvi and suvi"
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Permission has already been given for a birthday post which will be posted soon