~*~ Additi Gupta's Birthday - Please Read :) ~*~

Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Hello, Salaam, Namaste, Bonjour, Hola everyone.

20th April is the birthday of an angel. Someone who we all love and adore. Like every year, this year we will be making her a birthday thread too. 

We're already celebrating her return to Indian Television. Thats double khushiyan ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

Okay ill make is nice and short. Straight to the point. Ill be making the birthday thready this year with the help of my dear friend and sister Athi so please PM me for any queries and ill try and help you however I can.

Like any other thread we'll be collecting sigs/avis/VMs to prettify the thread even more ๐Ÿ˜ณ 

So if you have any thing which you would like us to add to the thread then do PM me ๐Ÿ˜ƒ 

The sigs/avis do not have to say 'Happy Birthday' on them but it would be nice if a couple of them did. 

Another thing please make sure that the size of the creations are not too big. A reasonable size for sigs would be 350*500. The avis however can be any size from 100*100 or even 300*200.

You can find her pics here: http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/2554/additi-gupta/

Now here's the fun part! 

For the birthday message I have thought of something different- after all our angel is different right ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

What i would like for you to do is write your messages by hand on a piece of paper and you can make it all colorful and decorate it. Make it the best you can.

The all you have to do it either scan it or take a picture of it and upload it to either www.imgur.com or www.minus.com and PM it to me. 

The when i get everyone's messages i shall make a collage on Ps and hopefully Additi can read your handwritten messages.

It will be even more special if its that way right?

If you're having any problems with anything then don't hesitate to PM me. 

Ill try to help you as much as possible.

The last day for you to send your gifts and hand written messages in is Moday 15th April 2013

Please make the subject of the PM 'Additi's Birthday' so that i don't delete it.

Edited by -Babycakes- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Preeti.xo thumbnail
Finally done!

My net sucks 
P.Kamaljit.Sean thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Preeti , that's nice idea. i seriously hope she reads it.

you know what else since u brought this topic well we live in abroad.

but people who live in india should send gifts to I-F & then they show it in video when they give it to AG. 

will try to write down my msg. just remind me again lol

P.Kamaljit.Sean thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
oh & i hope I-F celebrate her b-day . 

i want her b-day vid lol just like how they have for other celebs.

i sound so greedy๐Ÿคฃsorry 
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Oh my gosh P I'm well jeal of all those people that live in the same country as her haha.

But seriously they should all do that... Another excuse for a segment on her.
-Fatima- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
great idea preeti baccha about writing by hand although not sure i gonna do this & i'll try to give my msg asap :)
luv
Fatima

starsanjana thumbnail
this is great will surely send one 
AASUS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Exciting post Preeti. Thank you. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@Fatima of course you can, simply write it and using your cell phone u can snap it and then upload in imgur.com.  Hope you do ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
MeraCheekuVirat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wow. Preeti. Will start my work asap. :D :D 
This year it's special after all. :D 
newt2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nice idea Preeti.

my handwritting is pathetic. okay i'm trying too.

thinking something special for Additi.