YWZDFADK5BYUTYAQ thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
#1
Hi everyone!!

I am going to bangladesh for 3 weeks or it could be 4 im nt sure this sunday with my family. Its been 9nd a half years i haven't seen my grandperents.

I have a reqused for the writers to plse PM me the FF/SS/OS while i am away
i promies i will read nd comment on thm after i come back

I will miss u all very much ❤️

Created

Last reply

Replies

5

Views

1k

Users

6

Likes

13

Frequent Posters

vidya.anand thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
#2
bye...will miss u...
have a great trip!
samiya.059 thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
#3
have a nice tym dear...enjoy..
NU34QE73MRXQRDNY thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
#4
Bye!🤗
Have a great time and come back soon..
Payal_156 thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
#5
Bye dear
enjoy...
pls cum back soon..
we will miss u..
tc..!
Anika_PreRish thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
#6
Yay...
U r coming to my country...
I also live in Bangladesh.
Please do let me knw when u come.

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".