VIRMAN OS ~~ And Love appeared out of no where...

naina927 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
another result of my boredom... 😆 hope u all like it... but but but there is no way i am  gonna continue it... sooo... please dnt ask me for one... 😛 i have changed the title bcos i got a msg from the DT to change the title... 😊

virat moved his fingers in his hair and sighed " manvi... manvi when will u understand yaar...?? what should i do to make you understand such a simple thing...??? being a guy, i should ideally take time to understand this... but no you are such a unique piece... how much time will you take to understand that i love you...?? what should i do to give u a hint...?? ohhh... manvi... u are driving me crazy... i think one day i will surely lose all my senses... oh god why did u  make me fall for a dumb girl like her... and this manvi... she still thinks that i am her childhood friend... but when will she realise that we are no longer kids... i am 21 now and she is 19... but still she is under the illusion that we are still the kids who used to play whole day long and run in the whole house or play pranks together... i am a young guy... i dont feel the same for her... i no longer see her as a friend or a bandariya... rather i find her more beautiful everytime i look at her... our proximity makes me feel special n happy but no she isnt affected by anything... i want to be with her... i want to pamper her like my princess but no she still calls him viru and teases me like anything... i am tired of these leg pulling sessions... instead i want to have love making sessions... but this girt match.. this dumb girl... she is bent on finding a match for me... who will make her understand that i have already found my match... my perfect match... -
virat stopped as soon as she heard the sound of the door opening...
manvi : viru...
virat : hmmm...
manvi : i have short listed some more girls... have a look at them na... they all are girlfriend material...
virat : but what if i want wife material...???
manvi : this is not done... you should have told me earlier... now compromise with them... but dont worry, gimme some time and i will find the ones who are wife material...
virat : good idea...
manvi : i know... arrey tu tension na le... tumhare liye aisi ladki dhoondhigi jo best hogi... ek dum best...
virat : tu best hai...
manvi : kya...??? u want to marry me...???
virat (whispered) : yes...
manvi : what...??
virat : i mean no... what are you saying...???
manvi : i said i will find a girl for u who will be best n u called me best... so i thought...
virat relaxed and smiled...
virat : photographs...???
manvi : yeah... look at them n if u like anyone of them, tell me... okkk...???
virat : yeah... for sure... thanks...
manvi : so i should make a move...
virat (noticing the change in her body language) : hmmm... go...
manvi went out of the room and virat smirked...
virat : i know u felt uncomfortable... when will u understand your own feelings ms. love guru...???
virat took the envelope n placed it in the drawer where he has kept all the envelopes that manvi gave him in the last two months...
virat : i dont want to look at them... i dont feel like... i have you... i dont want any other girl in my life except our daughter... manvi junior... oh god... what am i thinking these days...??? i still have my graduation to complete n i am talking shit... ufff... this love... it really makes you go mad...
on the other side, manvi was sitting in her room n sulking...
manvi : what does he think of himself...??? i am trying to find a girl for him n he is least interested...??? what does this guy want from life...??? he is never satisfied... ab iske liye aasman ki koi pari laun kya...??? pta nahi kisko dhoond raha hai ye...??? viru... i am tired of all this... itna time khud pe waste kiya hota toh mera bhi boyfriend hota aur wo bhi ranbir kapoor jaisa...
virat : kya...??? u want ranbir kapoor...??? speak up manvi...
manvi : yes... so what...???
virat : so what means... u want a boyfriend like ranbir...
manvi : you are now over-reacting viru as if i said i want a girlfriend like katrina... hello i am staright...
virat : so am i... but why ranbir...??? i mean...
manvi : viru you have lost it...
manvi was moving out of the room when held her wrist and pulled her towards himself and pinned her to the door...
manvi : viru... you are hurting me... leave my hand you chep...
virat : no you are hurting me manvi... how can u think of someone else...???
manvi : viru... hato na... kya kar rahe ho...??? stop behaving like a deewana sirphira aashiq...
virat : manvi... what do you think of me...??
manvi : think of you as in...
virat : i mean am i not handsome...??? i mean how do i look...??? do i look average, below average or above average...???
manvi : averages...??? you know maths is my weakest subject of all... ask me some other question na...
virat : be serious... its not a joke... infact its a question of life n death...
manvi : life n death...??? ye kahan se aaya...???
virat : jahan marzi se aaya ho... u answer me...
manvi : hmmm... you looks are average... no no above average...
virat : and...
manvi : your hair
virat : dont say anything about my hair... i simply love them...
manvi : tumhari chin tedi hai...
virat : hain...??? chin tedhi hai...??? for god sake, chin tedhi hai...
manvi : hehe... yeah n your eyes...
virat : now what is wrong with my eyes...???
manvi : they are just beautiful and deep... one can drown in them...
virat : so...???
manvi : so...
virat : so will you drown in them...???
manvi : virat... i cant... i am a national swimmer you see... even if i wish to, i wouldnt be able to...
virat : hehe... cmon atleast try to...
manvi : you know what i can give it a try...
virat : try me million times but dare think about ranbir again...
manvi : and what about those girls...???
virat : let them get lost... i really dont care...
manvi : but i worked hard in finding them...
virat : okkk now go n apologise to them... and tell them that virat will only n only marry manvi that is you meri love guru...
manvi : haaawww... when did this happen...???
virat : long back...
manvi : but i never said yes...
virat : u never said no sweetheart...
virat kissed her cheek and went out of her room leaving manvi blushing hard and standing stilln there absorbing whatever just happened and and and the beginning of realisation that she has feelings for her viru... she loves her best friend...
so this is how love walked in and made two persons virat n manvi as one entity virman... ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Edited by naina927 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naina927 thumbnail

ohhh thats great avika... 😊
sakshi_aditi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
nice os! 😊 keep writing more! 😊
naina927 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sakshi_aditi

nice os! 😊 keep writing more! 😊

thanks dear... 😊
.jai. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Ms Love Guru sounds nice

Simply Superb

naina927 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .jai.

Ms Love Guru sounds nice

Simply Superb

thanks... 😊
_Ridz_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wow awesome as always naina ... 👏
naina927 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RiDz_rox

wow awesome as always naina ... 👏

thanks as always... 😉
Aenna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wooow a new os truely
mind blowinggg luved it
kulsum_virman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nainaaa i loved it 🤗
Its jst beautiful amazing lovely fab 😊
Virman moment
Virat jaise manvi ko describe karta hai uske pagalpan aur masti ko aur apne pyaar tht was cute and amazingly written ...😊
Well done 😃

And i love ranbir kapoor ❤️
And agar yeh tumhare bore hone ka result hai i hope tum hamesha bore ho 😉