do me a favor.....please go to this site and vote for Kayser! PLEASE!!!
https://www.cbs.com/primetime/bigbrother6/_polls/amc_poll.sht ml
Page
of
1do me a favor.....please go to this site and vote for Kayser! PLEASE!!!
https://www.cbs.com/primetime/bigbrother6/_polls/amc_poll.sht ml
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
omg, do u watch big brothers 6,(lol obisly u watch bb6, if u no kaysear) i already voted for kayser yestraday. i luv him i think he's cute. i just luv his smile.please ppl vote for him he just have to come bak in the game
Originally posted by: kuch kuch hota
I'VE BEEN VOTING FOR HIM NONE STOP, THAT WAS PROBLOLY MY 50TH TIME I 'VE VOTED FOR HIM HE'S SO HOT
Kuch Kuch I think they will most probably have a way to eliminate multiple votes😃 I agree, he is cute😳
Go kayserOriginally posted by: silverfool81
go KAYSERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
look ppl isn't he cute.