WXENENRIOKWWOIMN thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
#1
Hey guys I recently saw one of my favorite actresse's videos on youtube, and they are audition videos, and it seemed like they were for this show, if so then please guys support Sonali, she is amazing! :) I really wish Sana didn't leave, really liked Arjun's couple with her, but not all is fair. Here are the videos if you guys wanna see, and do tell me if Im wrong about them being for this show.

Created

Last reply

Replies

21

Views

2.4k

Users

11

Likes

37

Frequent Posters

JKPRAFHCICDJUFM7 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
#2
I like the auditions...good acting...even the girl called Anchal Sabharwal is really good...
By the auditions I like the look of the new character...lets see 😉
Though are all the auditions for the same role... 😕
Anywhoo TFS 😳
Edited by lola123 - 13 years ago
Queen.Bee thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
#3
isnt it the audition for riya?
WXENENRIOKWWOIMN thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
#4

Originally posted by: lola123

I like the auditions...good acting...even the girl called Anchal Sabharwal is really good...
By the auditions I like the look of the new character...lets see 😉
Though are all the auditions for the same role... 😕
Anywhoo TFS 😳

Aww it feels really good to read your reply, and I'm glad you liked her acting :) Yeah I agree, Anchal is really good too, she was great in Bhaskar Bharti.
Thanks soo much :D Really glad you do :)
Yeah all the auditions are for the same role :S There were actually a bunch of other auditions with the same lines and stuff yesterday, but that channel took some off, and put more on today, may the best one win, though I would really like if Sonali did.
WXENENRIOKWWOIMN thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
#5

Originally posted by: Queen.Bee

isnt it the audition for riya?

Yeah it seems like the auditions are for Riya, because these are the exact dialouges that she would say, does that mean they will bring her back?
Queen.Bee thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
#6

Originally posted by: G63CXGLYUVYTFMT6

Yeah it seems like the auditions are for Riya, because these are the exact dialouges that she would say, does that mean they will bring her back?



i think it was before the show starting.. n sana got selected.. sono scope of bringing riya back..

if sana quit they should have replaced her with this actress.. she looks good to..
JKPRAFHCICDJUFM7 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
#7

Originally posted by: DPGI2GONTFBLAARE


Aww it feels really good to read your reply, and I'm glad you liked her acting :) Yeah I agree, Anchal is really good too, she was great in Bhaskar Bharti.

Thanks soo much :D Really glad you do :)
Yeah all the auditions are for the same role :S There were actually a bunch of other auditions with the same lines and stuff yesterday, but that channel took some off, and put more on today, may the best one win, though I would really like if Sonali did.


😳
I'd be glad if either are cast coz both are pretty good 😊
Hmmm...They all do seem similar to Riya's role but not the last one...the audition about dard and all...so lets wait and watch 😛
Mrs.JamesBarne thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
#8
Thanks for sharing . If this is for riya i am will be in cloud nine . Can any one can say is it really for riya please :-)
-SREE93- thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
#9
thnx 4 sharing
i like her very much

butterfly7 thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
#10
tfs...her acting seemed natural...she would look good with arjun as well...dont know now lets see what the cv's have planned for us

Related Topics

Arjun thumbnail

Posted by: Bodhianveshika · 11 months ago

Just a random thread to discuss possible plots, some stories we may have read, rant our frustrations of ehat could have been and how bad it...

Expand ▼
Arjun thumbnail

Posted by: SarafWasima · 1 years ago

🌸✨ Welcome to SarafWasima's Index! ✨🌸 A heartfelt welcome to my little corner filled with stories straight from the heart ❤️ Here, you'll find...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".