Nami
My set of questions for dearest Priya...
25.How you define yourself? Simple, caring and loving
26.Are you a tough taskmaster? Ya
27.What makes you angry? If am unable to do the needful despite all the efforts
28.What makes you smile? Any simple gesture
29.What makes you log in to India forums again and again?My IF friends and MB
30.. what do you like more... mountains or beaches? Beaches
31. How many hours in a day you spend on your computer? I hvn't counted๐
32. Your memorable moment during your school time or college time? All ...my college time are the best time
33.What made you start watching Madhubala? DVD
34.If you had to describe the show in 3 words what 3 wld u choose?Awesome, thrilling and magnetic
35.What has been your fav RK-Madhu scene so far? I love all rishbala scenes so far ๐ณ am diehard fan of Rishbala๐
36.List five words that describe you? simple, caring, funloving, sweet and sensitive
37.List five words that do 'not' describe you at all? the opposit of the above๐
38.Ten things without which you cannot imagine your life? Things i don't know but i can't image my life with my son, hubby and parents
39.Three qualities you have that you believe are your strengths?simplicity, caring and sweetness
40.If you are given to change three things about you, what would you change and why? nothing...i love myself the way i am๐
41.What/who is the one thing/person that/who can make you Smile no matter what?My son
42.Your favourite Quote? Live and let live
43.Your current favourite TV Show?(I think I know this one..but still )MEIEJ
44)Your favourite Colour? Turquoise, Black and white
45)Your favourite Song? Dil Ibaat kar raha hai, Ae meri zindagi, Tum se hi, Apnaa mujhe tu lagaa, Hum hain deewanee from MEIEJ
46)Your Alltime favourite Movie?(Hindi or English or any language): I like Munnabhai MBBS, Jab we met, Sholay, Karma, SOTY
47)Your Alltime favourite Actor and Actress?(Bollywood or Hollywood): I like Arjun Rampal, John Abraham, Shahid Kapoor, Salman Khan, Sidharth Malhotra, Rani Mukherjee, Alia Bhatt ...hollywood I like Sylverstone Stallone, Goerge Clooner and David Caruzo, Leonardo Dicaprio
48)Your favorite Chocolate? Raffaello Ferrero Rocher
49)Your All-time favorite book? Why? Jane Eyre ...I just love it and my fav during my school time
50)Your favourite Perfume? I like Chanel, Lancome
51)Your all time favourite song(Hindi or English) Dil Ibaat kar raha hai, Ae meri zindagi, Tum se hi, Apnaa mujhe tu lagaa, Hum hain deewanee from MEIEJ
52)Your favourite pick up line? hey bhaagwaanji
53)Your favorite holiday spot? Mauritius my homeland and London
54)Your favourite section on IF?Why? Our CC coz i love chit-chating with my lovelies and also its friendly atmosphereโค๏ธ and MB forum to get updates for my beloved show MB๐
My questions:
Di there is nothing left for me to ask but still I won't leave u so easily here are my set of questions All the best hehe ๐
55) Describe the feelings / situations that u get instantly in your mind after reading the following lines
a) I'll be there for u these 4 words I swear to u: True love and everlasting friendship๐๐
b) U make me rise when I fall: MB from TRIBIU๐ณ
c) Forever yours: RISHBALAโค๏ธ
d) When I breathe I'll bet here for u: RISHBALA FROM MB AND KOPL๐
e) Stranger u appear mine to me:RISHBALA again from TRIBIU and also my fav song "Apnaa mujhe lagaa"
) A life without u is like a punishment:Precap from yday epi of MB 07.03.13 Tujhe bhula diya
g) I turned beautiful till my soul: RISHBALA SR from KOPL๐ณ
h) For how long should I rely on dreams?One sided love may be for my Sultan ๐
i) U have merged in my breath in the form of soul:Again from KOPL RK caught sight of MB for the first time
j) Without u my soul mate I am lost
k) U became a habit of mine RISHBALA intoxicated romance ...MB has become a habit of RK without his knowledge
56) According to u what is more romantic out of the following and why?
a) Walking with ur beloved few steps hand in hand
b) Sleeping in each other's arms
c) Remembering your beloved if he/she is not in front of your eyes
d) Smiling at each other without the need of any words just admiring each other admiring ur soulmate without words is the most romantic moments as your silence speak volumes and you can sense how much u mean to eacch other without saying I Love U๐ณ
57) Put yourself in place of these characters and tell what will be your reaction if'
a) U are Madhu and RK comes to apologize for his stupid behavior will u forgive him? If no then what should RK do that will gain him your forgiveness? If yes then what would be it that would force u to forgive him that easily?
Yes and No...
YES coz RK is my soulmate I can't deny it although all the pains he gave me but I ll forgive him in my inner soul and keep it unknown to himNO I ll tell RK that let take a break of 1 year without keeping in touch with each other if after that lapse of time he still hv feelings for me so he come back ...i ll run into his arms ๐
b) U are RK and u want Madhu to reenter your life how will u convince Madhu that u truly love her? I ll send her fav roses everyday, call her each and every minute, i ll follow her everywhere, I ll write ILU msgs daily in newspapers, radio and television...in short i ll make sure that I be in her mind days and nites๐
c) U are Padmini ; Madhu has forgiven RK and wants to go back to him but u don't trust RK what will u do in this situation? Being mom ur happiness lies in ur child happiness...if MB thinks that RK is her soulmate and with all the ups and downs she can trust him again ..so i ll give her my blessings
58) Answer in one word
a) Life is life
b) Destiny leads to unwillingness
c) Marriages are essential
d) A true promise is unbreakable
e) An eternal bond requires love
f) Trust is vital
g) Possessiveness is love
h) A perfect love story is blissful
i) Betrayal leads to breakup
j) Love is divine
k) U will never forgive anyone who has betrayed u
l) A blissful night is sweet sleep
m) Romance is love
n) Passion and obsession are opposites
59) Describe every member of our CC in a sentence or more
Okay let me start with my betterhalf ...any guesses๐ณ...yeah the one and only piyu ๐...sweetu you are my soulsis...the coincidence is that we are both the unique child of our parents๐...you are my baby sis whom i always wish to have...u are the one most close to my heart and I can discuss any matter with u including my gutter mind๐ณ๐
love u my sweetu meri jaan๐ค
Nami - with Nami my darling dude I hv a special bond...yeah the bond of sharing "jo tera hai wo mera hai...jo mera hai wo tera hai"...that how my darling dude Nami and myself are sharing Sultan๐๐คฃ...love u dude๐ค
Kat Di - Di is my elder sis and hv loads of respect for her๐..love u di๐ค
Reni - Reni is my jaanu and very intelligent baby sis...love u baby๐ค
Adaa - Adaa is my darling ...i love her fun-loving personality ...love u darling๐ค
Sahiba - Sahiba is my sweetheart ...she is very kind-hearted person ...love u sweetheart ๐ค
Pooja - Poo is my darling doc whom I used to tease lots but she is so funloving n kind hearted gal that she never mind it ...missing u doc ...come back soon...love u poo๐ค
Alice - Alice is my angel love ...the sweetest person i ever met...always smiling...love u my love๐ค
Deepti - hmmm well i never chatted with her but am sure she is a lovely gal too...๐ค
In short I love my lovelies unconditionally๐คโค๏ธ๐คโค๏ธ
60) What will be your reaction if the following propose u for a date? Answers should be different for every character hehe
a) John Abraham ...I ll be dancing
b) Arjun Rampal...I ll faint by godโบ๏ธ
c) Siddharth Malhotra...hmmm here gals am going to make a confession...whenever I look at Sid...I saw the bro in him that I hv always been wish to have๐ณ...so going on date with my bro is the best gift i could ever wish for๐
d) Bittuji...I ll love to go on date with Bittuji ...he is so kind ...just love him
e) Shamsher Malik...I ll like him company as he is devoted father and hubby as well๐ณ
f) Kukuji...sorry am not free๐คข
g) Sikki...let be it ๐คข
h) Sultan bhai ...hayee my Sultan ...i ll be jumping with joy
i) Dipali...noway with gutter queen๐
j) Balraj Chaudary...ballu darling ...guess i ll hv loads of fun ...full on ready to be on date with darling ballu ๐คฃ
k) RK...Am all set...let run RK com'on jaldi (fast) before MB and Piyu come ๐...u know na how possessive they are for u๐คฃ
61) Dedicate a song for every member of our cc
Sweetu am going to dedicate the foll song to all the members of our CC...in the next thread i ll make personal dedication...okay baby ...coz i hv to think and search for songs for each members ๐ณ
62) What will happen when'
a) Flowers lose their fragrance ' it ll become articial flower๐คข
b) Moon stops to hide its blush behind the curtains of the night sky...moon ll become naughty๐...there ll be romance ๐ณ
c) Earth stops expressing its happiness when the pearls of the first rain drop kiss its dry skin...earth ll become lifeless๐คข
d) Every innocent smile turns into a wicked cunning gesture...innocent people ll stop to exist on earth ๐คข
63) Dedicate an item number for the following characters
a) Dipali
b) Trishna
c) Roma
d) Radhaji
e) Madhu
f) RK
g) Kukuji & h) Sikki
Ya i ll dedicate both the foll song to joker Dad n Son jodi๐๐
i) Bittuji
j) Balraj
64) What scene would u like to see in the 1000th episode of Madubala?
hmmm interesting question...well MB has become a superstar and Rishbala are ruling the film fraternity and also enjoying their personal life ๐ณ let say Rishbala already have a cute baby gal and MB is again expecting๐ณ ...and this time it's a twin...a boy and a gal๐...thus RK dream ll be fulfilled 2 gals and a boy๐
65) If u want to give a complete makeover to the characters of MB how would u style them as per your love and hatred towards the respective characters? Give reasons why did u prefer that style for the concerned character?
a) RK no makeover I love him the way he is ๐...he rocks in any outfit๐
b) Madhu combination of indian and western outfits as she carried both gracefully
c) Padmini more beautifully sarees๐ณ
d) Shamsher Malik I don't know ...why not jeans๐
e) Roma...she is good in her actual outfits
f) Bittuji...I love Bittuji the way he is
g) Dipali...some worst saree ๐คข
h) Sikki...not interested
i) Trishna...She is ok in her actual outfits
j) Balraj...I love Ballu outfits ...so no changes๐ณ
k) Kukuji...not interested let it be๐คข
l) Radhaji...beautiful pastel colored sarees ๐ณ
Questions from Kat di
66) How did she meet her husband? I have an arranged marriage
67) If she was on a desert island who would she chose to be with her? My hubby๐ณ
68) If she could change anything in her life what would it be? Nothing i love my life the way it has been so far ...I hv learned loads of things through its ups and downs and I hv been matured and have the ability to know my strenght and weakness
Adaa's questions
Here's my question...
69) Priya di if u would get unvisible for one day, what are things you'll do? I would land on the set of MB and make RK kiss MB on her forehead as my piyu is awaiting this forehead kiss since ages๐ณ๐
70) Most happiest day of ur life: My son birth
SO THIS WAS THE INTERVIEW OF OUR BELOVED PRIYA DI ๐ ๐ ๐
FOR THE SONG DEDICATIONS SEE POST NO.4 ๐ณ
Now the next member to be interviewed is Kat di ๐ณ So common guys bombard her with ur questions but pls keep in mind DO NOT ASK HER ANY QUESTIONS RELATED TO HER WORK ๐ณ AS SHE IS NOT COMFORTABLE ANSWERING IT ๐
842