<3 SurYastic Episode <3

farhana874 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
❀️

As someone stated CVs give us SurYa scenes as fillers!

Agar filler aisa ho, then we want fillers only!πŸ˜†

Lovely episode it was!

As we thought, Sandy couldn't see Mohit with Emily!

And the bhabo-dhaisa fight over arranging baby shower for theis DILs was funny!πŸ˜†

Then Sandy gets busy with god-bharai preparation!

She tries to reach a bag kept on top of Almirah of store room...Sooraj lifts her up!☺️

Then both lose balance and fall off!☺️

Chaturi sees them and covers her eyes!

Woh kya jane what a rare scene she just got to see!πŸ˜†

Clever CVs even explained why Sandy couldn't use a stool! As their stool got broken!πŸ˜†

Then Sandy working...working...working...And bechara Sooraj waiting...waiting...waiting upstairs!πŸ˜•

12 baj gaye!

Sooraj heartbroken, Sandy comes at 12:05 and tries to manaofy him!😳

She rewinds the time and they both cut the cake, feed each other!

(Sandy baby could you please rewind last 5 years of my life.Pleeease? Pleaseee lauta do)

Then SurYa hug!πŸ€— Side wala hug initiated by Sandy baby!😳

And episode freezes!πŸ₯±

We were wondering what will be the next scene- SurYa going to sleep or sunrise!

Here's the next scene-πŸ˜†

I feel SurYa slowly moving towards the next step of the relation!😳

No...Don't have the courage to say towards DBC...But may be towards some lovey-dovey moments...May be a kiss!

❀️
Kaanto se bhari thi jo galiya
unme khili hain ab kaliya
jhumo nacho manao rangraliya
chalo sajna kahe chal ke sare logo se

jab jab mile jeevan o sajna
tum hi mujhe pehnao kangna
teri doli ruke mere angna
mera ghunghta tum kholo apne hatho se

Wanted to add this song in the anniversary thread! But couldn't get it that day...
Sandy rewinded the time na...toh I got chance to add it today!πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by farhana874 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Liebe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
YEY YEY BINGO!!!

wt a surya fall and hug..awww
...surya surya surya everywhere.liked how suraj checked time oftenπŸ˜†,v all knw,that watch bought by sandyπŸ˜†.enjoyed tht surya fall in store room,lets make store room as next GG room..second fall in SR na..and full convo in that pose only...in GG room,surya hug...really expected kiss☺️ but all in vain,lets hope for 2mw but i am sure cvz will change to another scene...oh..

nothing abt momli and all blah blah..πŸ₯±.i am in surya land let it be,dnt want to think abt pressure and all...πŸ₯±.

lets enjoy this surya moments to the core....

sony...hahha..suryastic analysis...before u editing ur post...me finished typing...that 2mw pic..πŸ˜†.liked it.πŸ˜†...cvz na...😑

lemme add ur song pic...

P.S...anybody knw where is umdu ma ji and bharathi ka...πŸ€”...

Edited by udnis - 11 years ago
Diya_DB thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Superb post Farhana!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜ƒ
Wonderful episode!!!!!!!! πŸ˜ƒ
To be honest, I wasn't happy with last week's episodes, not even the roomali romance... πŸ˜³
But today, Im very very very happeee!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
I couldn't listen to half of the dialogues in today's episode but I loved watching all Surya scenes!!!!!!! β˜ΊοΈ
❀️ And Suraj lifted Sandhya this time!!!!☺️ as opposed to giving her a stool or ladder like the last two times!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy that CVs showed this progress!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜ƒ And then as expected they fall... but what followed was unexpected β˜ΊοΈ I thought they would brush off the dust and get up... but they were very comfortably chatting with each other β˜ΊοΈ
Surya exchanging looks in the aangan β˜ΊοΈ 
And the last scene was so cute!!!!!!! ☺️ Both their expressions were really endearing!!!!!! ☺️ Suraj with his disappointed face and Sandhya with her puffed cheeks, when she went to passify him!!!!!!!!! ☺️ It was sooo cute!!!!!!!! ☺️ Usually I don't like gooey romance but when it comes to Surya I do!!!!!!! β˜ΊοΈ β€οΈ
I'm so happy!!!!!!! 
Sindu sis! I'm with you in Suryaland β˜ΊοΈ
And my 20 comments per 24 hrs quota just got over 
But I'm still happeee!!!!! β˜ΊοΈ
Edited by diyaadorabaati - 11 years ago
SAIBALROUTH thumbnail
Aww today's episode was really SurYastic one πŸ˜ƒ The traditional slip-catch-fall scene came to fore today πŸ˜‰ and what a might fall that was πŸ˜‰ with SurYa tumbling down in sacks of stockings πŸ˜† πŸ˜³
And every time Sandhya was trying to get up, she just couldn't  πŸ˜›

And Sandhya's restlessness to complete the task so fast fast so as not to make Suraj wait an longer but Bhabo just kept heaping on tasks πŸ˜† finally when Sandhya ran to GG room, it was quite late

Loved how they cut the cake and fed each other and SurYa hug as well. Awaiting to see if anything more gets shown tomorrow πŸ˜‰

Superb analysis as usual Farhana Di πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Loved your effort on the thread and as usual an entertaining analysis for an entertaining episode ⭐️ πŸ‘
Edited by SAIBALROUTH - 11 years ago
MJV2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Lovely SURYAstic episode. Loved it to the core. ❀️

Storage room scene was very cute ❀️

GG room scene was super cute ❀️
But ek kiss tho hona hi tha πŸ˜•
Wish to see the continuation of the last segment tomorrow...dil mange more
thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
it was such a fanatastic episode with the overdose of surya☺️
store room casual romance and then the cake cutting
every time sandy wanted to get up she fell on him , as sooraj was resting on her hand and then the chatting as though they were on their bed 
i think the quota of surya for this week is over and now for the rest of the week momily  godhbharai
πŸ˜’
this week has started with a surya note 
hope we have more of surya inbetween these fillers(momily and meenudi godhbharai)πŸ˜†
Edited by ramasuresh78 - 11 years ago
shehjar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
lovely analysis faru and a beautiful song to go withπŸ‘πŸΌ
but i missed the epi i want to watch it right now😳

-Liebe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: diyaadorabaati

Sindu sis! I'm with you in Suryaland β˜ΊοΈ
And my 20 comments per 24 hrs quota just got over 
But I'm still happeee!!!!! β˜ΊοΈ

yey...

sambar...then comment😎
Tacker_Holic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Farhu Di! I am going crazy over SurYa these days!  Their scenes are making my heart flutter! Even I demand a tabar now... I just want DBC to happen so I can go crazy forever! πŸ˜‰ β˜ΊοΈ

The first scene when he praised her dancing was soo sweet! 😳 It was like the first layer of the cake sweet and cute. Then the main bulk of the episode with the carrying and falling such a SurYa classic but gets me everytime! They are like a jigsaw puzzle meant to fit in each other's arms!  But I want Sooraj to be a bit more manly and dominate those hugs into more intimate ones! He is too soft! πŸ˜† *Personal Preference* πŸ˜‰  The way he carried her was soo sweet! Its reminded me of the song "Tu Jahaan Me Wahaan" 😳 They are like my drug seriously without them I am gone! 😭 Then the fall! So SurYa! ☺️ The shyness, Sooraj going crazy staring at his beautiful wife! πŸ˜‰ 

Then the cake cutting request! 😳 Loved how Sandhya made an effort to get there but Bhabo bhi na! 😑 She got her share of romance with Bhabasa why cant SurYa! πŸ˜† πŸ˜‘ She got there in the end and used her IPS mind and won back her love! DABH tune my favourite cant emphasise enough the feeding and the HUG! The icing on the cake!

So we now have the full SurYatastic Cake! πŸ˜‰ *Yummy* ❀️

Things I noticed from the episode
1) Sandhya played Tom and Jerry again (Overdose of Cartoons for her)! 😑 πŸ€£πŸ€£ 
2) Sooraj wanted DBC for sure! 🀣 β˜ΊοΈ I could see it in his eyes! He wanted the full works from his wife! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ β˜ΊοΈ 
Edited by Tacker_Holic - 11 years ago
SwerveBae thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: udnis

sambar...then comment😎

i already did, meat-head