Romanaxx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Waiting dear:)
eager to read
tich.1990mg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

wanna thank one person but can't as she will be mad... SUMI lub u jaan, i m grateful to god for a sweet frnd like u.. U know why i said this..😉

Sorry for all Mistakes, its very long update mainly on maaneet n maahi, so hope If I have disappointed u all in last part this can be compensate' But please guys leave more than 2 word.. I m fed up with Nice awesome, good job comment' please give atleast ur review on the part'

All those who have commented and given likes for last part and showed ur happiness and anger thanks a lot guys' I appreciate from the bottom of my heart and Thanks millions'

Part 85

~*~

After few mins of silence panditji looked at geet then maan. he signaled geet to come close. She handed maahi too saanjh then went to sit in front of him.. pandit read her palm for few sec then called maan.. he did the same with maan'. dadima was feeling restless'

Dadima: sab thik hain na pandit ji? (Everything is fine Panditji?) Pandit ji left maaneet who took their seat' Geet was waiting for his word'

Pandit ji: aapne mujhe inki Kundali pehle kyun nahi dikhayi? (Why didn't u show it before at the first place)

Dadima: ji sab itni jaldi huya (it was all in hurry)

Panditji: ye jante huye ke maan ke sath kisi ki bhi shaadi wo uske jeevan ko khatra hosakta hain? (Knowing if anyone marries Maan, her life will be in danger.)

Everyone gasped hearing it except Khurana family.. Geet held her mangulsutra and pleaded everyone to be quite.. dadima dipped her head in shame while maan drifted to past' a slight pain was raising which was buried deep in his heart'

Geet: Mujhe pata tha sab, ye sab jante huye hi maine shaadi ke liye ha boli thi' another shock came for everyone' kya hum ateet ke bare me baat na karke vabishya ke bare me soche?

(I knew everything and after knowing I married him, another shock came for everyone, can we leave the talk of past behind and look forward for the future)

Panditji smiles: sayad issi liye Geet ki naseeb maan k sath thi hamesha se hi' (Maybe that's why Geet's destiny was laying with Maan always.)  Everyone looked at him with confuse face'. agar savitri ji mujhe pehle ye kundali dikhati to main aise rishtey ko jaane hi nahi deta.. Geet khud mangalik hain aur dono ke 36 gun milte hain' aisi Jodi sadiyo me ek baar hoti hain' ye dono sirf is janam me nahi janmo janmantar k liye ek dujey ke liye hi bane hain'.

(If Savitri ji had shown me this kundali maybe I wouldn't let this alliance slip away, Geet is also Mangalik and the Kundali matched in every aspect. This kind of pair made once in a lifetime,, they are not life partner for only this life but every life they will be companion of love and relation like marriage. Both are made for each other)

Smile that was vanished suddenly came on everyone's face, specially MAANEET who were looking at each other with utmost affection n love' but then pandit ji's word bring them to halt'

Panditji: lekin ek baat yaad rakkhiye, Raste me Badha bhi bohot ayenge, Pyar ko apni pariksha deni hogi, sath chodh bhi saktka hain lekin pyar nahi mit sakta. Dono ko ek dusrey ka taqat banna hain, mazburi nahi' samne bohot kaante hain lekin sabko paar karne ke liye taqat apke pass hain, Wo apko kabhi dur nahi hone denge'

(But remember one thing, There will be lots of thrones in ur path' Destiny will test Your love, maybe u'll be away from each other, but the love can never leave u' u both have to be strength of each other not weakness. U have lots of trouble in life ahead but u have the strength to tackle them with urself only,, Symbol of ur love. It will never let u both apart from each other.)

Panditji said looking at maahi who was smiling giggling looking at him'.

~*~

Everyone was numb hearing pandit ji's word. Though Geet's parents and Brij was hell shocked and angry when they got to know about maan being mangalik and geet's life was in danger but somewhere they never gave the importance to these superstitious. Neither Geet liked all that so maybe that's why she agreed for it. and if they thought about pandit ji's word Geet herself was mangalik which they never knew or never tried to know' Dadima tried to ask sorry but rano and mohindar said they are happy as geet is happy with maan'

On the other hand Geet noticed shiv was missing and saanjh was looking for him here n there, concern for sister swift over her but she can't do anything.. just then she heard maahi crying, so she got busy with maahi who was waiting for anyone to play with her'. maahi doesn't like sitting or laying for much time so she wanted to have a tour of the garden or the whole house but she loved to be in anyone's hand' it was getting difficult to hold maahi a long time, as she was struggling and throwing her legs.. arjun came forward to take the angel in his arms,, Maahi jumped over his hand smiling. Geet shook her head in amusement. If any dangerous person also come to take her she will go with them happily without making a nuisance..

Geet: she has become so naughty arjun..

Arjun: Hmm apne maa baap par gayi hain..

Geet; arjunnn'

Arjun: sorry sorry but u were also very naughty when we were kids, U always used to make me shriek in horror with ur mischievousness'

Geet: hmmm but I only did with u,

Arjun: now she is MSK's daughter so Mischievous have to increase 10 folds.. both giggles'

Geet: ok arjun when u will talk to the family regarding aniee n ur relation'

Arjun: geet aniee is in final yr and I don't want her study to get effected by all this, after her final exam I will talk to my parents and then they will fix the alliance..

Geet: ok, but take care of my SIL'

Arjun smiles: ofcourse, she is my life'

Just then they heard the loud cough,,

AHM AHM'

Both turned to see Maan Standing there with cross arms on his chest' arjun smirks looking at his furious eyes on his hold on maahi' arjun intentionally kissed maahi's chubby cheeks to make him jealous knowing how much irritates maan feel if he see maahi with anyone'. And it worked.. Geet gulp hard seeing the over possessive dad' Ufff kabhi nahi sudhernge, maahi me jaan basi hain maan ki' 

Before maan can do anything geet's other cousin came there and asked arjun to join them so that they can play with maahi which made maahi excited' so arjun left with them holding maahika' Geet saw Maan looking at maahi, she held his hand silently'

Geet: they loves her..

Maan snapped: but she is my daughter, Geet sighed and left his hand to go away. Sometime his over possessiveness scare her' Like Maan understood her fear and hugged her from back. they were in an alone corridor so no one noticed them. Maan saw geet resting her weight on his back. he knew sometime he goes overboard with all his possessiveness'. But what can he do, he felt some kind of fear whenever he left geet or maahi alone' I m Sorry, he whisper in her neck.

Geet: Sometime ur anger scare me Maan. I feel like ur over possessiveness will push me far from u.. maan turned her immediately'

Maan: no one can push u from me not even my ownself' Geet looked at his eyes which showed intensity, love and possessiveness for her'. she wanted to be with him not his anger, she just wish his anger which he always tried to subside never over power his sense ever'. u trust me na geet?

Geet: more than myself maan. she answered with confidence' he smiled and kissed her forehead' just then they heard the jeweler had came so they need to go down' Maaneet made their way to the hall where everyone was waiting for them' Everyone looked at the couple walking from the stairs, Maan's one hand was on her waist, making her stand carefully like she is a fragile doll'. Geet saw everyone's eyes on her, abir gave a teasing smile to her while Shiv smirks, geet tried to remove the hand from her waist which grew tighter, she looked at maan with pleading eyes but he ignored her look as that look always turn him on' When she didn't stop her puppy look, he came close to her ear'

Maan: Stop Giving me those looks or I might eat u here in front of everyone'

A slow moan escaped from her lips: Maan' he grasped her waist tighter and brought her closer'

Shiv: inka never ending Romance, sometime I feel like I will get diabetics seeing them only' though he murmured it but geet heard that as she was passing him,, she shot an angry glare. Which he returned with sly smirks'. Save something for wedding also'. everyone giggles but  Maan gave threatening glares to shiv'.

Abir: Lets them decide what for the wedding night and what for now.. abir came as a supporter of Geet but her face was going red n redder with the words'

Shiv: hmmm but there are lots of unmarried ppl who can put an evil eyes on them.

Abir: from when u blv in superstition'

Shiv: I don't blv but don't want anyone evil eyes with evil intention on my frnd's life'

Abir: oohhh so here are evil eyes, but I think u should check urself in mirror first'

Saanjh: STOP IT U BOTH'. There is elders, behave p-please.

Geet saw the bitterness between abir and shiv, she felt something is there but before she can react maan led her in between the elders where everyone was selecting the jewelry for themselves' Dadima took few Neck pieces and showed geet which she abruptly agreed, she doesn't has a taste in jewelry.. Meera knew it very well' Maan saw geet's disinterested face, he kind of guessed she doesn't like jewelry much, but its her wedding then why she isn't selecting anything for herself'. Saanjh came close to geet and took few neck pieces then tried it on geet'. Geet smiles and in return made her wear few which she made faces,, Saanjh hates jewelry more than geet so she gave angry glares to her'

Dadima saw one necklace on saanjh which suits her so perfectly' and geet wanted it for saanjh'

Dadima: Geet bte see this piece is looking great on saanjh' geet giggles softly'

Geet: dadima she hates jewelry'

Saanjh frowns: so do u'.

Geet: but I like light jewelry when u hates every kind of it' saanjh pouted looking at maan' who assured her with his eyes'

Maan: hmm but now u choose for urself, and let us see how good ur selection' he gave a sweet smile making geet nervous and saanjh to smirk, maan sat beside saanjh who gave a high five to him'

Saanjh: do fast, we aa-are w-waiting'

Geet saw everyone looking at her only,, she gulped hard and took few of them in her hand.. whatever she selected all were really light and not suited for marriage. She can feel all chuckling at her' her anger grew as she heard maan laughing at her when she took one pendant type necklace with excited face' saanjh giggles where everyone tried to suppress the smile specially rano n rituka who knew geet will be angry seeing them laughing at her choice' but maan's smile vanished the moment she left all with a frown'

Geet: nahi chahiye mujhe kuch bhi,, dadima whatever u will select I will wear that.. she left the place with angry pout taking maahi with her and maan looked at shiv who left a frustrated sigh' he glared at maan saying see what u did' Maan tried to say but shiv too left the place.. now saanjh and maan looked at each other'

Saanjh: Abb k-kya kar-ee Maan? wo gus-gussa hogayi.

Maan: don't worry I will make it, first let me meet her.. when he was standing to go in her room geet's all cousin stopped him'

1st cousin sister: Jiju u can't meet di now' u will see her day after tom only'

2nd cousin brother: ha jij now u have to wait to meet di'

Maan: what rubbish, she is already my wife'

Rituka came beside him and teasingly said: Ha maan bte but when u r ready to recalling every ritual then u have to do everything according to it.. abb sirf sangeet pe hi miloge usse'

Rano: kyun sata rahe ho tum sab? Let him meet her na, anyway geet is so angry because all were teasing her'

Rituka: u were also smiling rano'

Rano: ha but now someone make my daughter smile please, she will be upset whole day'

Mohindar: rano its custom..

While all were thinking what to do saanjh grabbed maan's hand and took him to geet's room'

Maan: U r best saanjh..

Saanjh smiles: I know and now go fast before they see u..

Maan: but her room will be lock,

Saanjh smiles mischievously: here is the keys. Maan hugged her tight then went to the room silently, and saanjh joined with other member, she saw shiv looking at her.. he saw her taking maan to geet's room, he knew saanjh can never leave maan's side.. a small smile spread on his lips but saanjh ignored it then joined abir who was engrossed in his laptop' Shiv clenched his fist and rolled his eyes, just then he took out his cell punching few nums'

Shiv: When u r coming here?

''

Shiv: Make it fast, I need this Abir out fast' I mean u will be her doctor as I blv u only' then he hung the phn'.

(Tich drooling over IK)

~*~

Geet: Baby everyone was making fun of my choice, what can I do if I like light things and these marriage shopping.. mere samajh me nahi aati main kya karu'. Isse better to mere final year exam the'

Maan who was till now watching her cute cribbing couldn't hold the urge to take her in his arm and kiss her senselessly, she is a mother of a baby but behaves herself a baby' He very silently slipped his hand in her waist from behind and pulls her close to him' geet was startle with the force but Maahika giggles seeing her father's mischievous face, he winked at maahi who kept her palm on her mouth while giggling' it was quite adorable scene as maahi do it whenever she like some funny things or if she want to do mischief.. here seeing maan's smile at her, daughter father made plan to make geet smile' Maan came close to geet's other side from back, his chin was on her neck' another side maahi was keeping her head on her chest' Geet felt maan's hand making patterns on her bare stomach, she wacked his hand lightly'

Maan didn't removed his hand instead he held her tighter gluing to her securely' but geet was struggling to get out of his grip'

Maan: I m sorry jaan'

Geet: No, leave me, u were laughing on me.. everyone was laughing on me.

Maan: I was just smiling.

Geet: see u agreed.. Maan felt like banging his head on the wall'

Maan: I m sorry mishty,, u were looking so cutely adorable with all that around and frown on ur face so I couldn't help myself.. but trust me u were looking very cute.. maan saw the smile coming on her face,, he slightly brushed his lips on her soft cheek'.

Geet moans: Maan'.

Maan nuzzles his face in her neck: jaan maaf bhi kar do na'

Geet: u always do this, I hate u.. she said with cute pout and smacked maan's hand over her tummy' but her eyes widen feeling maahika's gummy kiss on her other cheek, she looked at her.. maahi gave her best smile to manofy her mother and when geet again smacked maan's hand as he was making patterns on her naval, but maahi make some sound while shaking her head in no indicating don't do it.

Maahi: nnnummm,,,

What she want to say none understand but geet can see mischievous smile on father daughter's face'

Maan: maahi is saying don't hit dada, he loves u a lot' maan kissed geet's cheek with force brushing his stubble and making her flinch while another side maahi too kissed her other cheek wetting it with saliva'. They broke the kiss and both father daughter laughed on geet's pouted face'

Geet: aap dono baap-beti mujhe hamesha tang kyun karte ho? She said with a frown which make him fall for her more.. he hugged her tighter and she couldn't resist to hold him close to her'

Maan: because u r our life and we love u'. geet smiles and put her weight on his chest while he hug her from behind, maahi put her head on her mother's neck and fell asleep very soon'.

After few min they broke the hug, maan tried to move just then he saw maahika holding his shirt collar with one chubby fist'. Geet looked at her daughter in concern' maan sensed that'

Geet: maan will she be able to stay without u for night? This will be the first time she will be away and she has habit of waking up in middle of the night'

Maan: then let's go to mansion na?

Geet: maan'

Maan: I hate this ritual geet, I m telling u we can have the marriage in mansion, just come with me'

Geet: I thought I have to handle one Jr Khurana,, but U r ahead. now I get from where she gets so stubbornness.. its u Mr Khurana'. Help karne k wajah mushkil badha rahe hain aap'

Maan: soch lo geet, I have given u enough advantage' iss baar meri maahi royi na u will see what dada MSK do with u' For a moment geet gulp her saliva seeing the warning in his eyes'

Geet: babaji ye itna dust danav kyun hain, main inse madad maang rahi hu ye mere liye mushkil khari kar rahe hain.. her murmured well heard by maan. he smirked and kissed maahi's forehead and took her to his arm, then made her sleep on the cribe and went upto geet who was standing in the same position looking at them with a smile.. as soon as maan came close she turned towards the window with a scowl on face but he forcefully faced her' his eyes were lingering on her pouted lips' heart was shuddering to capture it.. Heat rushed towards her cheeks feeling his gaze on her lips' he saw her surrender to him.. the close eyes and red cheeks giving a hint of her submission..

He came close to her and slipped his both hand in her waist bringing her close to him. her palm rested over his chest and head dipped in front of him. he placed his index finger under her chin to make her meet his gaze'. He came close to her face.

Maan: I love when my gaze turn ur chubby cheeks into red apple. He placed wet kisses on her cheeks. She made a fist of his collar in her fist bringing him closer' he chuckle to see his effect' Hmm so daughter got the talent from mother' geet opened her eyes feeling confuse with his words.. then her face fell on her fist over the corner of his collar. Maahi was doing same in her sleep. A shy smile came out from her lips'. She tried to go away from him but he held her tighter and brought her face closer to him' without wasting any time he touched her lips with his'. he can feel the gush of blood flooding in their vein frantically' he was craving for her so long and the small separation was making him mad'

He traced her plump lips with his tongue then sucked her bottom lips,, unknowingly her chest arched and touched him making him loose the last thread of control. His one hand went on her back bringing her closer to him and one held her neck to give him more access of her lips'. Her nails pierced his neck as she clutched him like her life depends on him. she parted her lips to let him enter her mouth and his tongue captured her, dancing along with the pleasure' don't know when he had pinned her to the wall beside,, her hands made their way to reach inside his shirt'. She scratched his back with her sharp nails still he was only enjoying the pleasure' they were exchanging their saliva in an open mouth kiss, nobody want to break the passionate kiss' after a long time both broke the kiss feeling exhausted' still maan didn't left her. he placed luscious kisses around her jawline and neck' he was nibbling her flesh where she was clutching him more tighter' his teeth nipped her skin making her moan his name.. it sound so sweet.. His ears were craving to hear the pleasure cry from her mouth'

The desperation in maan's move was matching the craves of her for him. she threaded his hair with her fingers, then dug her nails in his scalp'. His hand went inside her blouse from her back snapping the hook' but it brought her back from the revere' she saw where they are.. the curtain was hiding them from the world.. maahi was sleeping peacefully holding her soft toy which wasn't there few moment ago'

Geet: Maan, please'

He groaned against her ear feeling her withdrawing herself.. she pleaded with eyes'. he felt frustrated and angry' but then saw her messed up state.. they are in her room where anyone can come any time. he understand the situation'. Sighing high he hooked her blouse again.. she comb his messy hair with her finger.. all the time the blush didn't left her cheeks' he smiles mischievously and kissed her lips again'

Geet whined: Maannn

Maan: kya karu u look so tempting.. she punched his shoulder playfully and walked towards maahi' maan follows her..

Geet: maan ye kya hain? it was not here few hour ago. Maahi was holding a cute teddy bear which is somewhere close in a size of maahi but head is super big so maahi was using it as pillow' she was holding it so closely and smiling in sleep'.

Lub u Maahi for the cute kitty

Maan: its for my angel' so that she doesn't miss her dada much.

Geet smiles and looked at him earnestly: she will maan.

Maan: I told u to come to KM, but tum to sunti nahi. It will be good if my angel makes ur life hell by her tantrums. Geet knew maahi's tantrum can force anyone to cry bucket so she gave angry glare to maan which he returned with a wink'.

Geet: ok now u go from here if anyone come to see u'

Maan: ok but I have one condition'.

Geet: kya?

Maan walked towards the table took something in hand and walked towards geet' he handed the box in her hand.. her eyes popped out to see the jewelry.. its beautiful. The spark in geet's eyes maan couldn't missed it'.

It's from my sweetheart Tanu(Tanvi Nangia)

Geet: maan ye

Maan hugged her from back resting his chin over her shoulder: I know meri biwi ka taste utna accha nahi hain, so I thought I can select something for my beautiful wife'

Geet : hawww that means my taste is bad??

Maan: No, not that much but yes a little bit'

Geet: Maannn'.

Maan: hmm remember how u talked with me before marriage, so much attitude..

Geet: it because of ur arrogance humph'.

Maan: accha? Geet nodded her head' he nuzzles in her neck making her giggle, that's because whenever u came close I felt something, I was restless and I tried suppressing that in my anger' geet saw him lifting the neck piece in his hand and placing it on her neck. He kissed her neck over the hook.. he turned her towards the mirror.. her eyes sparkled with the glistering light of the diamond necklace' I want u to wear this on our marriage' My gift to u'.

Geet:  Maan its beautiful.. Maan was hoping she will again bring the topic of cost but she was truly mesmerized with the beauty of the necklace. He felt happy to see her caressing the design' Maan ur choice is really good..

Maan: hmm I know, but ur taste is really bakwas.. kya sab pasand kar rahi thi niche.

Geet: maannn' she smacked his arms' but he kissed her neck making her giggle' Maan u selected it before only.

Maan: yes, I kind of knew u won't be able to select anything' in this matter I m ashamed to call u GIRL'

Geet greeted her teeth: Maan I hate u'

Maan laughed and make her turn towards him: Bohot dard diya hain na tumhe geet, 1 saal pehle I had hurt u so much still u accepted me without any sorrow.. with everything I gifted u only scar' he rubbed the ring finger where once he made her wear the ring forcefully and she was in so much pain, still didn't showed her pain infront of the Sales persons' he Kissed the ring that is now proudly shining with his love, this ring he gave her on the day of his confession and replaced it with the engagement ring'

Geet: Maan those scare has removed long ago with ur love and care.. there is no pain no scare now, only happiness'.  Maan kissed her forehead.

Maan: thank u for accepting my love.

Geet: Thank u for making my life so beautiful.. Ye to Kagaz ki kashthi thi, jo najane kab lehro ke bich fas gayi. Apne sahara diya aur isse dubne se bachaya.. abb ye pyar se vara huya hain,, its swaying proudly in the middle of the ocean of our love'.

~*~

Gumsum sa hain ye jahan

Gumsum si hu main

Abb najane ye Duniya

Madhyam sa lagta hain

Farishtey Najane kyun Mere sath chalte hain

Girna jayu Kahi yehi sochte rehte hain

Kaise samjhayu unhe

Chalna sikha hain bas unhi se maine,,

Meri Zindegi Kagaz ki Kashthi sa lagta hain

Lehre bohot aayi hain

Dubne ka dar bhi laga hain;

Fir bhi Khubsurat hain ye sagar

Jaha pe Kagaz ki Kashthi lehrati hain,

Meri zindegi bhi aisi hain

Lehro ke sath chalti hain

Nahi pata kaha thehrega ye

Bas chalna Mumkin hain

Kyun ki tu sath hain mere

Sayad issi liye Pyari hain ye zindegi

Jaise Kagaz ki Kashthi ko hain pyar lehro se'..

(Made by ME😳)

Saanjh ended her song with a smile,, she had missed her diary so much' whenever she felt happy or sad she used to write diary, Song, poems anything but she needed to put in on the paper. She always thought Diary is a girl's best frnd.. the problem, happiness, sadness whichever she can't share with anyone, without hesitation she can shower with words in the small piece of paper' today she was feeling happy, but an unknown feeling was surrounding her.. so felt the need to write something and so she penned it immediately'. Just then she heard a sharp cry.. turning towards the wrist watch its stuck to 1 o'clock' who's voice it can be.. just the thought and she knew who it can be.. she ran towards geet's room. Saanjh was on terrace and geet's room was 5 min away from the place still she manages to run towards it as fast as she can but the cry increased ten folds' she opened the door with bang'

The sight made her flabbergasted.. Geet was trying to hold Maahi but she is nowhere to let her even touch her'

Saanjh: kya huya isse?

Geet: pata nahi saanjh.. I m trying to make her quite for past 15 min but she is crying only.. at first I thought she need feed but she isn't taking it'

Saanjh: but she must be hungry'

Geet sighed: this time always maan used to make her sleep after feeding and I think now she need his touch to sleep..

Saanjh: ohh God abb?

Till now everyone's dream has been broken and all came to geet's room hearing maahi's cry' one of geet cousin brother was scratching his head while walking towards maahi'

Abhinav: Hey angel what happen yaar,, why u r crying on top ur lungs?? Everyone rolled their eyes to see him talking with a 2 month old baby' but as abhi tried to touch maahi's face she slapped his hand'. Ouch di,, isse huya kya hain??

Rituka: Tu hat yaha se abhi'. Geet why she is crying so much?

Geet: maasi She needs maan's touch to sleep..

Jay: ajeeb hain teri beti,, uff itni raat ko isse Maan chahiye' kaise laaye

Hearing jay's word Maahi cried more making everyone put their hand on ears.. saanjh glared them'

Mohindar: beta its really late try to make her sleep.

Geet: papa ye nahi soyegi, Ziddi Baap ki Ziddi beti'

Meera: Geet did u fed her'

Geet: 4 hour before, she isn't taking her feed'

Rano: ye baby food check kar, sayad kha le'

Saanjh gave it to geet who tried to put it in maahi's mouth and maahi being MSK's daughter puked everything that geet feed her forcefully' and started crying more loudly' Abir came there rubbing his eyes and ear'

Abir: why she is crying so much? Fire siren ka kaam kar sakti hain yeh to' but then he met the most furious eyes of Saanjh and geet.. he gave a sweet innocent but nervous smile' arre I was saying, lao do mujhe I will make her sleep'

Everyone look at him in fear but abir being over smart took maahi in his hand forcefully which maahi hates the most.. if she want to come to anyone's arm she will come happily but if she doesn't want then Hell will break on the person who dare to take her in arms and here soon abir felt so' his T shirt felt wet as soon as he lift maahi on his chest, he gave a nervous smile to her but maahi was enough furious to scratch his face with his small but sharp nails'.

Saanjh took maahi immediately while abir held his chin where the scratch took place: ouch this small devil'

Saanjh: aaj tak only shiv was her target now the new one abir. God save the boys'  She turned towards Geet' I think we should call maan' she looked at maahika with smile, Dadda ko bulaye??

A beautiful gummy smile spread maahi's face when Maan came running towards Handa House.. Geet had called him in haste and he came there in 15 min.. of course in night time road was clear which helped him to drive fast'. he took maahika in his arm showering kisses all over her face.. Geet can see the longing in maan for maahika.. he is looking messy, and his eyes red. He haven't slept till then, working on some project.. actually trying to merge himself in work as sleep was ditching him and he was staring at the cribe and then the bed.. places for his 2 angel'. Geet shook her head seeing maahi holding her thumb in mouth and snuggle close to him' everyone narrated how much she cried without him and even thanked Him for saving their ears' geet could see the anger visible in the chocolate eyes' she tried to ask sorry but he was really angry'

Geet's father talked with savitri devi and both decided Maan should stay with maahi tonight and she is not leaving geet also.. so everyone took their leave.. saajh kissed maahi's cheek and left to other room' here maahi took her feed while still holding maan's hand, after it she was feeling really sleepy so she slept holding maan's shirt' maan tried to take out but she was pouting her lips in sleep'

Geet: she needs her dada'

Maan shot an angry glare to geet,, she knew it won't be easy to pacify him this time cz he had warned her that not a single drop of tears he will tolerate in maahi's eyes and here she was crying for hour. but maan tugged maahi in cribe with her blanket and new found toy'. Then tried to leave the room when geet held his hand stopping him to go from them'.

Precap:

Chale hi Jana tha Nazar churake yun

Fir thami thi sajan tune meri kalayi kyun?

Waiting for ur response which is decreasing day by day..

All Copy Rights Reserved 2013. Tich Mg

Edited by tich.1990mg - 11 years ago
sona-rai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
omg awesome lovely update muahhh...
loved it a lot yar...
maahi is sooo cute and naughty...
Edited by sona-rai - 11 years ago
-gurtimaniac- thumbnail
Superb Update

loved it to the core

Everyone was happy hearing the Panditji words but there is still lot of throne in Maaneet path n they have to cross it together

Arjun teasing Geet n Geet asking when he will talk abt his relations with Aniee

Arjun making Maan jealous by purposely kissing Maahi infront of Maan knowing wht action it will bring from Maan side

Shiv n Abhir giving Geet teasing smirk n Geet was going all red seeing it

Geet n Sanjh both don't like heavy jewellery, Geet picking very light jewellery which don't go with the look of bride n everyone was controlling their laugh n Geet got angry on everyone n especially on Maan as he was also laughing with everyone

Saanjh helping Maan to manofy his Jaan

hmmm Shiv calling some one in order to get rid of Abhir from his love path

loved the way how Maan manofy his Mishty along with Maahi n Geet melting in his arms

Maaneet missing each other badly that they were expressing with their kiss but still they control their rising passion since anyone can come n see them

Maan gifting a beautiful jewellery n Geet accepted it that all Maan wanted from his Geet

Maahi crying her lungs out in the middle of night and all the family members n relatives rushed to Geet room to know the reason of Maahi cry

Maahi gave the taste to Abhir for forcefully taking her from her Mumma

Maan rush to Handa haveli n is angry on Geet for making Maahi cry

Finally Maahi sleep holding Maan tightly

do continue soon dear...
Edited by -gurtimaniac- - 11 years ago
maagi thumbnail
IT WAS AUSSUM...LOVED MAAHI'S ANTICS...

shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wow..superb update
Love it
Mahi is so cute
Noshin_Diya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
1st thanks for this long update & that also  too fast  u didn't made me wait for a long mmmaaahhh :*
full epi filled with maaneet & mahi big wala hug🤗 for that.  jewellery selection portion was so funny...  awww  every one made fun of my Geet  even Maan also but the way he mollify  her with his passionate romance that was superb. chotu mahii helping her dada to calm her mama  😊...  Sanjh  helped maan  to escape from all his ''sala -salis ''😆  Mahi's new soft toy is too cute like her dada's perfect choice  bt ye 2 & half month se badi kab hogiii?????????????   Dada -mama  kehke kab pukaregi??????????  I'm eagerly waiting for that  day
well, maan is so angry that after getting permission  he is nt ready to stay with his angels 😭  lets see how geet pacify him
Edited by DIYA66 - 11 years ago
sdlife19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
superb dear

maan and mahi sach mein ek jaise just know how to irritate geet

abhi tu tho gaya better save urself frm shiv

and last mahi ne tho sabki needh uda di and geet now wat will doo
lovesia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update
thanks for giving a long update
love maaneet moment
maan ki possessiveness har update ke baad nadto jaa rahi hai
but then also love this possessive dadda
abir nd shiv indirect fighting was also awesome

"Shiv: I don't blv but don't want anyone evil eyes with evil intention on my frnd's life…

Abir: oohhh so here are evil eyes, but I think u should check urself in mirror first…"

this is my fav part from shiv nd abir side

love maan nd saanjh bonding

maan ko apni geet ko manana aata hai

dono baap beti ek jaise hai

bichari geet kahan phas gayi

love maahi antics