I think it was the last part...😉 ArNi together...ria leaves(ironical to ria leaving the show).don't see scope for continuing😉Originally posted by: dashequalsd3
nyc part!!! waiting 4 more!!!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I think it was the last part...😉 ArNi together...ria leaves(ironical to ria leaving the show).don't see scope for continuing😉Originally posted by: dashequalsd3
nyc part!!! waiting 4 more!!!
I want edit the topic...help pls...
thanks I have been waiting for comments😉Originally posted by: devildiva21
nice update...!!!
omg riya left...!!! feeling so bad for her..!!!😭😭😭but rosh alive and arni united yayy..!!continue if you can...!!!😊
Originally posted by: rnfandeboo
thanks I have been waiting for comments😉
when I wrote the first part I didn't think of ending it the way I did. Today, after such a long time I thought of updating and result is in front of u .i thought if riya leaves it would be symbolic to ria/sana leaving th show.and Arni together would make a perfect ending.
rly...😳😳 actually,i have already written the next part in my mind.Originally posted by: srividhya68
please continue dear😊