Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kunchu thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
4. this was from my crazy Fiza...
lol..
and her concept was..

ITS ON ME N MY ROWDY RATHORE N ALL MY FFS SAM IS ALWAYS ANGERY N JEALOUS I WANT DIFFRENT OS

HOT ROMANTIC VERY LOVEY DOVEY  HEHE 
AND WANT A RAIN SCENE  AND THIS  IS AFTER MARRIAGE..

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY...

The sunrays hit her face. It was a beautiful morning. She closed her eyes and tried to reach out at the other end of the bed. It was empty. She opened her eyes and searched the room. He was not there. She got up and went to the balcony, washroom and the whole house. He was not there. She came back to the room and saw a note at the side table. "good morning jaan… urgent kaam agaya. C u later. Love… Sam"

She was upset. "not today please…" she was upset with the note. Was upset with him. At least he could have called her up and told it. after all its their first wedding anniversary today. And she missed him. "jao apne kaam pe… aaj baath bhi nahi karungi mien apse…" she said pouting he face.

She went to the washroom to brush her teeth. On the mirror was a sticky note. She pulled it out. "naraz ho?? please smile for me…" and below it was a hand drawn smiley. She saw it and smiled looking at the mirror. Then she saw the reflection of a note behind her. She turned and took it off. It read, "that's my girl. Keep smiling. Sam"

She gets ready after a bath and came to her wardrobe. A white shirt and a black denim stood a bit separate from all other dress. Maybe he had selected it for her. She wore it, had a small breakfast and was ready to go to her job. She stood by a big portrait of her wedding. "happy wedding anniversary Sam… I miss you!!"

She reached her work place and went to her cabin. The fashion show that was coming up, was eating up her brains. There were a lot of work to do and she was with a huge responsibility. She was looking at her mobile once in a while to check if there is any call or message. But none came. "agar aap ziddi hai, tho mien bhi hu. I wont call you."

But within a few minutes she was fed up and she dialed his number but it went to the voice message. "hi this is Sameer Rathod. Please leave a message"

She cut the call and mocked the line making faces. She started calling him in every few minutes and the result was same. Its almost afternoon and she was really pissed off. "where the hell is he?? Aaj wish karna tho dur ki baath hai, ek bar baath bhi nahi kiya mujhse…" she was worried too, so she decided to call the office.

"hello… ETF…" a chirpy voice came on the other end.

"hai, Riya its me"

"hey Fiza, how are you?"

"fine yaar!! Wo.. mien… Sam kaha hai?"

"Rathod Sir?? Aaj sabere thak yahi the. Patha nahi dopahar ke bad kaha gaye hai? uss Akdu Rawte ko hamare dimaag khane ko choda hai.. kash Rathod sir yaha hothe.."

She smiles at her words. "so wo waha nahi hai!! any idea wo kaha gaya hai?"

"nahi Fiz… no idea.. oh God Akdu aarahe hai.. anything else??"

"nahi Ri… any way all the best with your akdu…"

"thanks Fiz… I really need it… luck.. see you later" Riya cuts the call and she could hear Arjun's long "RIYA!!" call at the other end before the line went off. "bechari Ri… lekin ab Sam kaha gaye? Wo bhi kisiko bina bathaye??"

She was worried and upset. After 5 pm, she left her office and reached back home. Still he was not there. She had called almost 30 times now and was in vain. She reached her bedroom and fell on to her bed and closed her eyes. "kaha ho tum SAM??"

Her mobile beeped showing a message. She jolts up. "missing me??" it said.

She was so angry now. "WHERE R U???" she messaged back.

"bapre ithne gussa"

"come here  NOW!!"

"sorry busy…"

"WHAT?? I SAID NOW!!!"

" get up"

"WHAT???"

"get up jaan… go to your wardrobe."

She rolls her eyes and walks to the wardrobe. There was a gift packet over there. She could swear it was not there in the morning. That means he came home when she was not at home??

She takes the packet to the bed and opens it. her eyes showed how happy she was… it was a beautiful red saree… with silver works at the border... not too heavy.. simple but yet elegant. And there was a note. "be ready by 8… Sam"

She hugs the saree and gets looks at the clock. There was still 2 hours.

After 2 hours she was in that beautiful saree and was waiting for him. But he was late. She kept on waiting. After half an hour… another message came. "Bored…??"

"no.. kaha ho aap?" she replied.

"sorry… sit in the car, driver will take u to me."

"but I want to come with u Sam"

"sorry jaan… please…"

She looks ahead and finds the driver waiting for her. She closes the door and sits in the car. "hum kaha ja rahe hai bhaiya??"

"just wait for a while mam. Hum bohot jald pohonchege." Saying that he started the car. She could feel light moist in her eyes. They reached a spot and the car stopped.

"Saab ne kaha hai ke aapko yahi chod du. Yaha se aage jayiye. Baki apko patha chalega…"

"but…"

"mujhe bas ithna hi patha hai madam"

"ok" she says and walks ahead. Then she saw a beautiful garden… it was dimly lighted. A smile came her lips. But there was no one there. She looks around and suddenly she feels a hand around her waist. She shivers a bit at the touch and then closes her eyes. She knew the touch well. There was his breath on her neck.

"naraz ho??" came his husky voice. She nods yes.

"mafi milege?" she nods no.

"please… what can I do to make it up??" she was smiling inwardly and acted angry. She jerked his hands and tried to move ahead. But he was so fast.

He turns her to him and holds her waist again and this time her facing him. If looks could kill, she would be dead soon. There was a lot of passion in those eyes. She lowered her eyes, unable to stand it.

Kuch na kahe, bus chup rahe
Khamoshiyaan he keh jaaye

His free hand came and pushed her hair behind her ears there by leaving her neck free. He came forward and kissed her neck and moved slowly to the cheeks and then her lips.

Tham jaye ye jahaan
Or pal b thehar jaye

her eyes were closed. He left her and looked to her face, cupping her face. "look at me Fiza…"

She opens her eyes. There was a slight moist in her eyes. He kept looking at it…

Rahe na kuch b darmiyaan
Mite ye sari duriyaan
Milke b hai adhoori si ye dastaan…
Rahe na kuch b darmiyaan

A small rain came in wiping her tears for him. They were lost in each other's eyes. He slowly guided her hands to his shoulder and he held tightly to her too. He moved slowly taking her along with him.

They swayed in the rain, without saying a word, just looking at the eyes.

Mite ye sari duriyaan… x2
Milke b hai adhoori si ye dastaan
Rehke b sang hai juda
Bhulega na kabhi jahan
Hai ye alag he dastaan

He went closer to her and kissed her forehead, then her eyes, and her nose…

He placed his forehead near to hers. "Happy anniversary jaan… sorry I couldn't make it special for you… but mien…" she close his mouth.

"its ok Sam… you already made it special for me… thank you… an I love you… for everything you are for me…"

He smiles at her. "so mafi milgaye mujhe?" he was having a naughty face. She nods no.

"its ok jaan… mujhe path hai ke mujhe kya karna hai…" she raises her eyebrows. He winks at her and the scoops her up in his arms. "mafi maangane ka mera ek thareeka hai… abhi samjhatha hu…"

She knew what was coming up and she hid her face in his chest. And he carries her off to the pent house…

kunchu thumbnail
5. the next was a really interesting challenge... from our dear Vidya...
concept..

write a OS in max 300 words...Make Arjun propose to Aisha before the entire ETF team surprising them or rather shocking them!

I couldn't keep upto the word limit though...

PEHLI BAARISH...

"WTH RAWTE?? How could you say all those to Aisha?Do dinse tum lapatha ho,na koi khabar ha aur na patha.Do you have any idea how tensed we were?Aur Aisha, wo tho pagal hogaye the tumhe dhoondke. aur aaj jab wo tumhare chot pe bandage lagane ayetho, kya kya keh diya tune?insensitivity ke had hothe hai, and you crossed your limits today" Rathod was so angry and he left banging the door behind him along with the team.

Arjun was just shocked. yes indeed he crossed his limits today. for 2 days he was behind Raghav and he was that close to him,and had he missed him.when he reached back,he had seen the concerned face of his team especially Aisha's.she had come to put bandage on the deep cut on his right palm, that he lost all his control. "kya kar rahe ho tum Aisha?mujhe kisike humdardi ke zaroorath nahi hai.ab ye jhoote act chodo aur chale jao mere zindagi se." he had given out all his frustration on her and for the first time he saw moist in her eyes.she had walked out of his cabin silently and he knew it was a silence before the storm.

He looks at his hand from which blood was still dripping.he could see the concerned eyes of Aisha infront of him.he closes his eyes and runs his hands through his hair.he takes his keys and walks out to the SUV.

He have lost his Roshni and Riya. yes he did recognize the feeling in Riya's eyes before but had tried to shut it down. and he himself had closed those eyes forever on the day in the hospital bed. But he couldn't ignore Aisha's eyes. it had spoken a lot in the very few days.and this time he wont ignore it for anything. it was raining heavily as if the nature itself was angry on him.he knew where she would be,he had seen her there before.

Sree rushes to Rathod informing Arjun's departure.he felt something was going in the wrong track so he asked to put Arjun's phone in trace and followed him.

At last Arjun reached the place,that was once Aisha's home. and there she was sitting in the small garden soaked in rain. he could read from far away that she was crying. he moved close to her and sat on his knees by her. she didn't even notice it. he placed his hands on her shoulder. She got up with a jerk."Sir…aap yaha kyu aye ho? aur kuch baki reh gaya tha kehne?tho please bathao aur mujhe akele chodo please." She cried out.

He was numb at her voice. He put his hand forward and cupped her face. She was crying so hard that she didn't even notice it. "Aisha,mere tharaf dekho please"

She looks at him with red eyes. both of them were soaked in rain but could understand the paths taken by the tears. "I'm sorry Aisha, I really am sorry.patha nahi ke mujhe kya hogaya tha, I just lost my control on you.please mujhe maaf kardo."

"do you have any idea sir ke mien kis halme the?I was almost dead worried about you"

"please mauth ko hamare beech me ane math do Aisha, I have already gone through it twice. (she looks surprised)ek bar jab meine apne pyaar ko khoya tha, aur ek bar jab ek pyar ne mujhe khoya tha.lekin ab nahi.is bar na mien aur na mere pyar ko khone dunga mien."

"aap kehna kya chahthe ho sir?"

"patha nahi kabse is dil me basi ho tum.chahke bhi bhula nahi paraha hu mien. Ab aur nahi Aisha.kya tum mere is adhure zindagi ke hissa banoge?"

She looks at him with joy and surprise.somewhere in the flowing rain he could see her blushing and her smile. He got his answer.he holds her face in his hands and kissed her forehead. And then he hugs her tightly while she hides her face in his chest.they were one now, after a run of driving alone, at last Arjun got a partner.

A few feet away from them was the ETF team, soaked in rain with a big shock on their face. All except Rathod had never thought that they would witness such a day!!!

Payal_156 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thank u fiza di
fr d grt chalenge!!
heli di...
u rocks
so romantic haye..!!
loved it..
superb wrk di
beautiful sng
Payal_156 thumbnail
Thank u vidya di
fr d grt chalenge
loved it
lil emotional
amazing
loved it
heli di me patting ur back hehe
kunchu thumbnail
6. this was from Ankita... again a Rathod dewani...
concept... just look how innocent my lil sis is...😆😆

Write a story on Rathod n his wife , not Aisha or Riya plz... U can use any other girl's name (apna naam lene m sharam aa rahi h mujhe 😳 )
how they fell in love...d sweet memories of that time... Bt sm tragic situation made them go apart from each other...but they still love each    other ... Finally after some sacrifices from both side...they overcome d circumstances... An emotional meet... N start their life once again...

EK NAYI SHURUATH...

Sameer Rathod walked out of the interrogation room slamming the door hard. He walked straight to his cabin. Any one on his way could feel the temper in his face. Arjun, Aisha, Sree and Chotu were with the murderer who was interrogated now. Arjun was looking at the retreating back of his friend. He looks at the worried face of the team and clears his throat. "Case is closed team… go for the paper works. Chotu leja isse… warna ye ab zinda nahi rahega…" he said with all the disgust. Chotu nods and takes out the man catching the collar and Sree also leave with him.

Arjun close his eyes and sighs heavily. He feels a hand on his shoulder. He opens his eyes to see her.

"are you alright Arjun?"

"Aisha…. I'm really worried about Sam. Ye case kuch is tharah agaye ke achanak usse apne ateeth apna samne dikha… he is too worried and I cant see it"

"don't worry Arjun, sab teekh hojayega"

"I hope so Aisha, jab apna ateeth apne samne athe hai… tho bohot takleef hothe hai. and I know it well. Hope he dosent go through it."

"you have gone through it and got yourself out of it too… and this time Rathod sir will do it well. Aur unke saath aap hai na?? aur apke saath mien bhi…"

He turns to her and cups her face. "thanks Aisha…"

"any time Arjun… I'm always with you." He hugs her as she places her face over his heart. But she could feel his worried heartbeat again… "I hope everything will be alright soon" she prayed silently and closed her eyes.

There in his cabin, he sat heavily on his chair and closed his eyes. He was really pissed off at Sid, the man who killed his wife. How could he? His wife??

But then he thought… why am I angry on him?? Was I any different? Though I never killed her physically… I did it to her mentally. He could see her pleading eyes and her tears as if it happened yesterday. He sighed heavily and he felt moist in his eyes also.

He opened his drawer and took put photo frame. She was smiling at him. He touched her cheeks gently. "sorry meri jaan… I'm really sorry"

He could see her smiling at him, her giggle and she was running away from him, challenging him to catch her. He could see her clad in a red bridal attire and smiling at him, with a blush on her cheeks. She saw the pearl drops in her eyes as he filled her mang with sindoor. The pure faith in him, when he tied the mangalsootra. She was inside her ghoongat when he came to his room late that night. She was shivering when he lifted the veil off her face. Her eyes were closed when he first kissed her… the day when he made her, his better half. She had a glow the next day morning as she hid her face in his chest…

It was tough to forget anything. The more he tried the worst it hurts.

Then why did it all go wrong?? Just because of him.. and his ego… his damn ego…

He wished that day never had come.

Ankita had wished to work even after the marriage and he never had any problem with that. he was too happy to let her do anything that she loved. But the late night works in the IT firm, pissed him sometimes. Though he never complained. He too was not home at times when he had cases. But she was ready to make it up at any time for him. The life was going smoothly.

Except those few…

He was on a case in which a business tycoon, Neal, known as a Casanova, was doing bigger dark trade behind his usual work. He made a business tie up with Ankita's boss. She, as was in her senior post was given a big responsibility to handle the guest. Little did she knew the intentions of the man.

Sam and his team got some information that the Neal was hitting some bigger opportunity that night. He was on a secret mission that night. But Neal was planning a different strategy. From day 1, he had noticed Ankita and her looks. he asked her to stay back at the hotel as he had booked a room for her, as they were meeting the clients over there. It was late and she wished to go home. But he insisted. She tried to call Sam. But he was busy too. Later she didn't have a choice.

During the meeting, he spikes her drink, and she feels dizzy. He leads her to his room, to his bed. And then goes to meet the clients. He was waiting eagerly to end the meeting. Mean while Sam comes in and captures the whole men as there was huge amount of drugs on board. He then asks his team to check the premises.

He walks in to Neal's room and gets the shock of his life. Ankita was asleep on Neal's bed. Something was broken in his heart. He carries her off to the car. While passing Neal, he commented. "are aap mere jaan ko lejarahe ho? we were having fun yaar!! Don't take her…"

Sam puts her in the car and punches Neal's face. "how dare you say something like that about my wife?"

Neal: wife?? Wow.. no wonder she was eager to please me… after all you are a cop.. pity on you man…

Next day she wakes up with a heavy head. She looks around and finds herself in her room. She walks out holding her head. Sam was sitting on a chair lost in thoughts. It looked as if he hadn't slept all night. "Sam…" she calls him back.

He gets up and gives her some lime juice. "kal raath ka nasha uthar do…"

"what?? Ye aap kya keh rahe ho?"

"oh really. Now you don't understand what I mean, huh? Superb. If you had any problem with me you should have told me Anki…"

"I dont get you Sam. Ye aap kya keh rahe ho?"

"what were you doing with Neal? Do you have any idea who he is? And how he is? And the way I saw you yesterday… it was the limit Anki… it seems I never knew you well. Tho tum din raath kaam pe isliya gaye the, kyunki you were not happy with me??"

"WTH  SAM?? Ye aap soch bhi kaise liya. I love you and you know that…" 

"but I doubt it now Anki… I really do…"

"WHAT??" her voice cracked. He tried to ignore it. he turns away from her, unable to see her tears.

"I need some time Ankita.. to clear my head… bye for now…"

He tried to walk away. "Sam…" he cry broke his heart. He knew if he turned he would never be able to think again. So he walks off. Closing his ears on her cries.

He regretted it every day. He needed some time and even after 6 months, he could never go back to her. Guilt, shame and fear of how to face her, pulled him back and today the case reopened his wounds. He saw Arjun walking to the cabin. "are you alright Sam?"

He just nodded. "don't be late Sam. You have hurt her and yourself more than necessary. Now its time to go back."

He looks at him meaningfully and walks out of the office with Aisha. Seeing them together, he missed Anki more.

He took out his keys and drove off. He reached the door and sighed. And then knocked the door.

She opened the door and gave out a slight gasp. She was holding on to the door to support her.

She looked like a ghost. There was no life over her face. he could see her slipping. He was too quick to hold her shoulder to support her. She was lost in his eyes. Even it took some time for him to notice a new life growing within her. He eyes welled.

He felt her opening the door for him and he walked in. there was an awkward silence.

"Anki…" he whispered with a painful voice.

She closed his mouth and hugged him. He tried not to hurt her … no their baby… he hugged her tight.

"Sam… aap agaye… I knew you would come for me.. aap mujhse zyada der gussa nahi hogi… I knew it.."

"par Anki.. I'm sorry.. I'm late… it already took 6 months from my side to understand my mistake. I'm sorry. Ithne din tumhe akale chod diya tha.. I'm sorry…"

She could feel him shivering while crying. She caresses his back. "sh..its ok Sam… please don't cry…. You are frightening our baby…"

He smiles and breaks the hug. She wipes his tears. He keeps his hands on her belly. "hey Princess… you missed me na?? papa is back.. and this time forever…" he hugs her again and kiss her forehead.

Payal_156 thumbnail
Ankita di
lolz thank u fr d awesum chalenge
kunchu di me save every pg of d ch in mobile yay
beautiful n heart touching
loved it
kunchu thumbnail
7. this was from Kashish..
concept...
Riya loves Arjun but could never confess, now Ayesha joined ETF too. Riya notices the clashes between them and how Arjun gets impressed by Ayesha sometimes but he considers Ayesha nothing more than a friend. Riya feels like she is no where suited to Arjun and tries to stay away from him, but Arjun doesn't like her ignoring him so he confronts her and a confession.

MERE HO TUM...

She was arranging the stacks of paper. And at last it was over. "Phew Riya… kitna kaam karthi ho tum??" she patted her own shoulder and smiled.

And then someone knocked at the door and peeped in. "madam, saab ke chai…"

"chai nahi.. cutting chai kaho yaar!!" he smiles at her and she goes to him with a tray, on which she receives the tea glass and pays him. After that she takes the glass with the tray and places it on the table. She tries to touch the glass. It was too hot that she withdraws her hand at that second. "bapre ithne garam hai, how does he drink this? Well, as hot as him. (she smiles to herself) I hope ye glass kam se kam clean ho. "

She pulls out a tissue and wipes the rim of the glass muttering, "ouch" as the glass was too hot. "god, ye chai pine ke baath tho dur, hoton pe rakhna hi mushkil hai. crazy man… akdu Rawte… well not that akdu… little bit akdu… hm… nahi, usse bhi kam akdu…" she smiles again.

Its been a time that she is being noticing the so-called Akdu Rawte. But little did she know that it was not unnoticed by him.

She took the tray to his cabin and knocked. "Come in…" came his majestic voice.

"thode pyaar se bulana…" her mind said without voice.

"pagal… marwaoge tum…" her brain scolded the mind.

"ab invitation chahiye kya??" his voice came again, bringing both her heart and brain on track. she rolled her eyes at the closed door.

"ab tum dono mujhe marwaoge" she scolded the heart and brain. They kept finger on their lips and stood like good students. "hm…stay there. Let me handle him. Ok??" the brain and heart nodded yes. She smiled and opened the door.

"kya kar rahe tum uss door ke piche?" he didn't even look at her. His eyes were in the file. Chair turned to a side. One leg over the other knee. A file in 1 hand while the swirling the marker pen. She just kept gazing him without shame. The brain poked her.

"Riya..  I'm asking you something" still didn't look at her.

"sir wo.. apke chai…"

Lo... that was the magic word. He turned to her. And placed the pen down. He casually took the HOT tea glass as if taking a flower from her tray. Her eyes were about to pop out.

"ye kaise utha liya?" her innocent heart asked.

"are same temperature hai yaar!! The cup is as hot as him… so it wont affect him" the brain was a genius.

He looked at her. "hey kaha kho gaye ho tum?? Muh tho band karo!!!"

No reaction. The brain took its work and poked her hard.

"kya… ha… I mean no…" she mumbles. The brained rolled its eyes. While heart was giggling loud.

Arjun raised his eyebrows. "WHAT??"

Ri: kuch nahi sir… aap chai pijiye…

Arj: and what else am I doing??

Ri: hm.. kuch nahi. Ok mien chalu??

Arj: meine kaha roka hai?? whats your problem Riya??

Brain: don't you get it Akdu Rawte, she is gonna mad…

Heart: mad in love…

Ri: CHUP…

Arj: excuse me!!!

Ri: nahi.. not to you.. I mean… kuch nahi.. ok I'm going now.

She tries to walk out, when he calls her back. "Riya…"

She closed her eyes. Her name didn't sound better before. She smiles and turns to him. "yes sir?"

Arj: Aisha kaha hai?

Ri: (eyes wide open) WHAT??

Arj: where is Aisha??

Ri: wo… apne cabin me…

Arj: send her here.

Ri: kyu??

Arj: for work of course. Have something to discuss.

That time someone knocked and came in. "excuse me sir!!"

Arj: ha, Aisha, actually I was asking for you.

Ais: (walking in) yes sir kahiye.

Arj: I want to discus about the file you gave yesterday night… (he turns to Riya) yes Riya…

Ri: nahi sir kuch nahi…

She walks off upset. It didn't go unnoticed by them. Arjun turns back to Aisha who had raised her eyebrows.

Arj: WHAT??

Ais: kab thak sir?? Kab thak aise chupaoge aap?

Arj: what Aisha?

Ais: bano math sir. I know you like her. And she is mad about you. Kyu uss bechari ko aise thadpa rahe ho. she thinks there is something between us. And we know there is nothing like that. then why don't you say it?

Arj: pehle usse patha hone do Aisha. I'm waiting for that moment.

Ais: I hope you wont make her wait long. She really loves you.

Arj: and you think I don't know about that? uske mere samne ghabrana… mere chai cups wipe karna… mere khana order karna.. wo Rathod se kehke mujhe zabardast me khane pe bhejna.. I know every damn thing. I'm just waiting for her Aisha. Just her.

Ais: wow, at last your romantic side is out.

Arj: only to my friend. Keep your mouth sealed. Ok??

Aisha shows her lips zipped up and smiles.

Arj: ok lets go to the file then.

Outside she could see him having a smile at Aisha, the one she wished to see for her. She walked to her cabin. Neither Chotu's food fight nor Sree's comments could call her back. She walked to her cabin and sat there alone, with her face in her hands. She could see his smile.

"why do I get this much upset? Why am not happy when he is happy with someone else? Do I not deserve him? Does he like Aisha than me? Maybe… she is good, efficient and what more… she looks good too… I don't deserve him… he likes her. And is happy with her. What else would I need? No, that's enough for me… so relax Ri… he is happy… and so you should be happy for him too…"

"but Ri…" her brain and heart tried to speak to her.

"no guys not now… please leave me alone for a while… please" they vanished.

"leave who Ri…??" Sree was at the door. She nods no and smiles at him. "ok, chal… ek case hai. sir bula rahe hai" she compose herself and walks to the hall. After a short while, Arjun comes in with Aisha. She felt bad again, and lowers her eyes. He noticed it. "now whats her problem?" he thought.

Rathod: guys, we have a situation. Ek ghar ke 4 members ko ek group of gundas ne capture kiya hai. we have to free them. there are no demands and are in great danger. So team hurry up.

They get ready for the operation and all the way Arjun notice Riya was not looking at him. He was getting frustrated. Each time he tried to go to her, she puts herself in Rathod or Sree's company. He was boiling now.

They reached the location. The team planned a strategy. Riya was supposed to go with Arjun.

Ri: sir, what if Aisha go with him?

Arjun is pissed off now. But before he could say anything, Sam cuts in. "who is the chief here Riya?? So take your orders and go"

She nods and moves toward Arjun still not looking at him. Aisha looks at Arjun and asks 'whats the matter' with her face. He shrugs as if 'no idea'.

They move in now. She was not concentrating well.  He noticed it. twice he saves her from getting hurt. And then he lost his control. He pins her to the wall. "Whats your problem Riya? Kafi time se notice kar raha hu mien. Whats your problem? Kyu ignore kar rahe ho mujhe??"

She shivers at his proximity. She just keeps on looking at his eyes, that were just on her now. The moment she always wished to live. The moment that was worth living. "Riya…." His voice had a different flavor today.

But suddenly firing begins and he gets shot on his arms. "ah…"

"sir…" she screams, holding on to him, making them both duck in time. he fires the man with his injured hand and kills him. The bullet was inside his upper arm and he winced in pain.

"sir aap teekh tho hai na??"

"pagal ho?? I'm shot stupid!!!" he tries to get up and she helps him. They together fight the goons. Out of nowhere a man kicks his gun out of his hands and hits him. "Sir…." She screamed. Before she could do something, he was at the gun point. That too point blank range. She held her gun pointed at the goon. Her hand was shivering.

Man: aisa sochna bhi math madam. Warna ye tho gaye.

Arjun was weak that he couldn't fight back. But he could see the stress in her eyes and her hands shivering.

Arj: don't listen to him Riya, shoot…

She holds the gun by her both hands. The man notice it and smirks at her.

Arj: shoot Riya, shoot..

She didn't know what to do. What if she hurts Arjun? her love? Both her brain and heart were silent now. Then came a bang. The goon fell down. They turned and saw Aisha had pulled the trigger at the man. Arjun looked at Aisha and Riya. Aisha rushed to him and held his injured hands. Riya saw this and started to walk back. Arjun's eyes were just on her. The team rush in with first aid. But he stops Aisha's hands. She looks at the direction where he was looking. The team is confused as if why he is not allowing the first aid. Arjun looks at Aisha, who smiles at him. "its now or never , Sir!!"

He nods and walks off with blood dripping from his hand.

She was leaning onto the SUV crying with her face in her hands. "Riya…" she heard his call. She turns to the voice. "tum yaha kya kar rahe ho?"

"aapke haat?? First aid kaha hai?? Aisha ne first aid nahi lagaya?? Ithne blood…. Mien kuch karthi hu.."

She tries to move but he holds her wrist. "you didn't answer me my question Riya. Bolo whats troubling you?"

"sir, blood… first aid…"

"RIYA… answer me… why are you avoiding me? Its killing me… why don't you understand it? I cant live like that…"

"kya??"

"yes I love you Riya… please don't avoid me…"

"but Sir… I don't deserve you. I cant even protect you. Then how can I love you? Aisha ne tho…"

"Aisha sirf mere jaan bachayi hai Riya… lekin mere jeene ke wajah tum ho. now don't you dare you to under estimate yourself. Samjhe ya…"

She gives a weak smile. "that means you love me sir?"

"mujhe kehne ke aur thareeka patha nahi hai Riya… siwaye…"

He kisses he lips at the spot. She is in shock and eyes wide open. "ab kuch samjhe ya firse samjhau?" he asks with a naughty smile. She blushes hard and hugs him and thereby hits his arm. "Ah…."

She leaves him at the moment seeing him wincing. "Dard horaha hai??"

"nahi… khujli horaha hai!! of course its paining stupid!!!"

She smiles at him and now he hugs her and she gets to place her head on his heart…. She was so happy now to be there… where she actually belonged.

"congratulations... and celebrations…" her heart sang aloud…

"congrats ke bachi chup… are koi first aid tho karo!!!" he genius brain poked again.

Riya got up with a jerk from his chest, confusing him and looks at the wound. "oh no… first aid.. ,mein abhi ayi…" she kiss his cheeks and runs away to bring first aid. He just stares back at her running away like a kid and touches the cheek where she kissed him now. She smiles and leans on to the SUV.

"pagal hai ye ladki…"

"well said brother…" said her heart, which was with him now….

Payal_156 thumbnail
Thank u kashish di
fr d superb ch
it was brilliant heli di
loved it
ariya rocks
ayesh fab!!
MissRight thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
How r u such an awesome writer??
kunchu thumbnail
8. My Choti's hatrick challenge...
concept..

os on arjun n her mother relationship on sng maa frm tzp par
wanna cry a lot.

MERI MAA...

The case was over. The 9 year old Rishab ran to his mother's hands which were waiting for him wide open. The mother fell on her knees and hugged her son, kissing all over his face and hugging him tight, keeping her son safe from the whole world. Where no one would dare to touch him again. The son was in his mother's embrace and felt as if god himself had sent her to him.

It was heart wrenching moment for the ETF, who had worked for 3 full days to recover back the boy from the so- called Mama of the boy, who had kidnapped him with the help of the some local terrific gundas, who didn't mind going to any extend to fulfill their commitment. There was tear of joy in every eye except the one that was just cold, the one that hid the emotions in the heart. He kept on looking at the mother-son with a pain in his chest.

The mother looked at the team with reverence. She left the hug and walked with the son to the team and stood in front of Sameer folding her hands. The chief caught her hands at the same moment. "are ye aap kya kar rahe hai??"

Mom: agar aap sab na hothe tho…

Sam: aise math kijiye… hum bas apne duty kar rahe the…

Mom: lekin… fir bhi…

Arjun speaks up now. "tho bhi kuch nahi hothe…"

Sam looks at Arjun with a sudden change in expression. But Arjun continues his tone as he began. "aapke pyaar aur viswas apke bete ko kuch hone nahi dethe… hume ek raah dikha rahe the apke pyaar, thaki hum apke bete thak pohonch paye. Aur kuch nahi…"

The team was astounded now at the words and his tone. There was power in it along with a pain, that hit each heart.

The mother smiles and lowers her eyes and looks at his hand. "are apke haath se khoon nikal raha hai…"

He looks down, and there was a deep cut on his arms. "kuch nahi, bas halki se chot hai…"

Mom: ye?? Aur halki se chot?? (looking around to Aisha and Riya) thode pani milega? Aur first aid bhi…

Arj: iske zaroorath nahi hai… meine kaha na…

Arj: aap chup rahiye… ek Ma se jhoot math boliye…

That line hit him again and this time it hit hard. Riya brings a box of medicine and Aisha brings a bottle of water. The mother catches Arjun's shoulder and makes him sit on a rock. Sam notices Arjun. he looked as if in a trance. He knew what was going in him…. He could see Arjun getting glimpses of his Masa… Sam's Auntyiji…

Arjun looks at the mother in front of him. Somewhere he feels a familiar face in front of him.

A worried set of eyes… a frown on the head, she was fiddling with his wound.. "tum bhi na Arjun.. kabhi nahi sudhroge… kithne bar kaha hai ke sambhalke kaam karo… dekho kitne khoon beh raha hai??"

He feels a sting and withdraws his hand as a reflex. He felt her holding more tight now…

"bohot dard horaha hai??" he blinks and finds Rishab's mother in front of him. She had a painful look at his cut and had a cotton soaked in dettol in a hand, while the other held his palm. He nods no…

She gently blows on his cuts.

He could see his mother again… she was blowing on his cuts… "ab dard nahi hoga mere Arjun ko.. Masa hai na?? sab sambhal lungi…" she smiles at him assuring. He smiles back.

Rishab's mother was looking at Arjun's eyes. There was a visible pain in his looks and then he gave a painful smile. Any mother's heart would melt at that smile. She looked confused again at him with an assuring smile. Something told her that he was not in full mind. She turns her head to Sameer, who had a pained face too. The mother's and Sam's eyes met for a while. there was a plead in his eyes too. She looked back at Arjun who was still lost in her.

She took a bandage and tied it up around his cut. He winced again when she tightened the knot. She patted on his palm again.

She looks at him now. He had his eyes closed. The mother puts forward her hand and touch his cheeks. The eyes were still closed.

Mom: apne Ma ko miss kar rahe ho??

She asked just for him to hear. He opened his eyes. It was not his mother. He had let someone to catch his emotions. He nods no and tries to get up, but she was fast for him. She holds his wrist and makes him sit.

Mom: apne Ma ko yaad karna koi gunah nahi hai… use apne dil ke paas hi rehne dena… wo hamesha apke paas hi hoge. Thab aap kabhi bhi akele nahi hoge… kabhi nahi…

He was lost in her words. Now he could feel her hand on his head. "kush rehna beta…"

And she walks off holding Rishab's hand. Arjun sits there for a while and then looks at the bandage. He feels suffocation and looks at Sam, who gives him a nod. Arjun walks to his SUV and starts and drives off… to his home… were his memory dwelled…

He opens it with great effort and walks in. it was all covered with some sheets. He walks to her portrait and touches her face. He then walks to his mother's room and sits over there. He lies down on an end of the bed and closes his eyes. He could feel her caressing his hair. A long awaited sleep drifted to his eyes and he invited it whole heartedly. There was a light hum of lullaby in the air.

Mein Kabhi Batlata Nahi 
Per Andhere Se Darta
Hoon Mein MAA

Yun To Mein Dikhlata Nahi 
Teri Parwah Karta Hoon 
Mein Maa
Tujhe Sab Hai Pata 
Hai Na MAA
Tujhe Sab Hai Pataaa
Meri MAA