Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: haruhi26
seriously you have a very good eye, yesterday you saw the wifi😆
n i saw the blinking also😆but still the episode was very good😉
Originally posted by: Shobhit18
I'm glad that you still remember my previous post... 😆To be honest, I've started watching this show recently (as I don't like watching shows much) & now enjoy watching it! 😛
Originally posted by: haruhi26
yep i remembered it very well, because last time i travelled in an indian train, Wifi is a very very very last thing one can ever get😆and well welcome dear, we also dont like watching shows much here, but Arjun is kinda of addictive, because it's not on saas-bahu, or romnatic stories...😉