The concept was really good. Dowry, yes indeed, it is undoubtedly one of the worst social evils! Seriously, Why prizing the pride? π‘ Damn people! Irks me so much!
But on a lighter note, I'd like to take dowry from my in-laws and ask for Arjun Raute! ππ *dodges a shoe* Jaykhay sishters!π
I liked how Shree and Liza worked today. They blend together, don't they? π Ek ne murder weapon confirm kiya aur dusre ne owner ko! π
Absolutely loved when Alok put mangalsutra on the victim. π And yes, I did hope for an 'ARNI' flashback right then! π
And when Arjun supported the broken and stumbling father who just lost his daughter. Not to forget, 'mujhko yeh zindegi' iz back! π
Anyhu, it was a nice episode. Slightly different and emotional. Father-Daughter story really touched me. I am a daddy's girl and my dad is my first love and my heroβ€οΈ (Sorry, Arjunπ). And fathers in general do go extend to make sure their daughters are safe and happy! π
I love my dad and I think I'm just gonna call him now and cry! π
Edited by despicable_me - 13 years ago