Page
of
1Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
I definitely prefer Ayesha with Rathod...and Liza with Specky Sen :P
To be honest (I know I'm gonna get severely bashed for this opinion of mine :P) ...I prefer that Arjun remains single..for now at least. I want him to first punish the person behind his wife's death (with the help of the entire ETF of course!) and meanwhile I want his and Rathod's ex-friendship to resurface, and then I want him to return to his family..or at least speak about his family..like parents, siblings, etc...I don't want him to end up with someone in ETF...I dunno why..I think Rawte needs someone out of the box to challenge his kadak personality...much like Roshnni!
*Same Pinch* Me too thinks like that! Raisha aren't that bad, while Liza looks good with Shree! 😊
Rest = I totally agree with you! 👍🏼
(Don't worry no one is going to bash you!)
Originally posted by: sanakhan.khan16
@masin dear totally agree u mujhe lagta tha i am the only 1 who think like did bt nw i hav company😊
n no 1 will bas u dear n y will ny1 bash u wen u r absolutely correct!!!!!!