Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
First he travels by train & then gets on the plane? Going where? But whatever its seems very promising. I'm glad they are moving forward in that direction.So waiting for events to unfold...๐Originally posted by: Love_Arnie
Don't know about his Destination! Lisa mentioned about some of his flight or something, nah?!
He's not coming back to Mumbai.. Why?
Seriously, why and where is he going?๐
He is moving forward or digging the past deeper? Can't wait!Originally posted by: DuttaSweetheart
<div></div>First he travels by train & then gets on the plane? Going where? But whatever its seems very promising. I'm glad they are moving forward in that direction.So waiting for events to unfold...๐
I thought the same...the book was woww!!
But so was the episode...
Even I was wondering ki kahan jaa raha hai!
He had a map of some sort he was seeing na in the starting...what was that about๐
Originally posted by: DuttaSweetheart
</div>
<div>It wasn't a map.It was a poster of a backshot of some man (Sikander????) on some train station and the name of that station was partially hidden & only "Pur" was visible.So he checking out stations whose names ended with "Pur"๐Koi clue mila hain use!
Originally posted by: haruhi26
he was going to see something, remember he had a paper in his hand
but the episode was brilliant today๐ณmein phir se aur fida ho gayi Arjun pe๐