Poll

How many FFs have u made in I-F.... Ks forum????

Login To Vote
7TAY2IXYBQHYKIEJ thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
#1
Just wanted to know.........I have maybe 7 but I don't continue all..........😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

44

Views

1.9k

Users

14

Frequent Posters

Piku_S thumbnail
21st Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 19 years ago
#2
I have two fan fictions and i am planning to end one in december before the leap happens then i will continue my emotional ff
W2IXGYBB6DZFYFMH thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
#3

Originally posted by: MZTKUPBIOL4UZHUW

I have two fan fictions and i am planning to end one in december before the leap happens then i will continue my emotional ff

Mamta you are ending it??? wait, why? huh?

I have 2.5(hehe one of them is with MB, so you know it's half mine. lol).

*Guli* thumbnail
21st Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 19 years ago
#4
well... do i need to say more!!!! 14!!!
Piku_S thumbnail
21st Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 19 years ago
#5

Originally posted by: JPPLUGMT6OO7K76L

Mamta you are ending it??? wait, why? huh?

I have 2.5(hehe one of them is with MB, so you know it's half mine. lol).


Well i will have two major twist then i will end it instead of dragging Dard Aur Pyar, and i just want to finish it before the leap happens
W2IXGYBB6DZFYFMH thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
#6

Originally posted by: SWYS7L223LCZHQYC

Well i will have two major twist then i will end it instead of dragging Dard Aur Pyar, and i just want to finish it before the leap happens

Lekin 😭

I can't even tell you to start another one, because of the rules 😭😭😭

Piku_S thumbnail
21st Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 19 years ago
#7

Originally posted by: sanam84

I HAV NONE 😃 😃 😃


You will have one after your vacation from India, or else expect lots of love pms and emails from me navs, shina and many others😉
W2IXGYBB6DZFYFMH thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
#8

Originally posted by: sanam84

I HAV NONE 😃 😃 😃

but you will soon, remember "jai going bold" lol 😆

sanam84 thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 19 years ago
#9

Originally posted by: JSZEWU3IMDSI4YMC


Well i will have two major twist then i will end it instead of dragging Dard Aur Pyar, and i just want to finish it before the leap happens

Twist b4 the leap that sud be interesting😉but dont end it.

Piku_S thumbnail
21st Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 19 years ago
#10

Originally posted by: MPG72Z4MBR3PM5GG

Lekin 😭I can't even tell you to start another one, because of the rules 😭😭😭


🤗Don't worry i will continue Teri Yaad and you can save the tears for that ff

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".