Posted: 11 years ago

poongs123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
just waiting for   actions
tich.1990mg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

If Anyone need PM for Updates Please add tichPM, if u can manage through FB my Grp or any other sources then pls don't add me, it will lessen the work for me..

Thanks for all ur support guys. I loved those lovely comments and @Muski di u don't know how much happy I felt with ur 2 words.. Love u n respect u from the bottom of my heart.

@Shruthe di and @Poong I love u guys' whenever I see ur long and innovative comments I feel jumping on the lappy itself.. love u muahhh'.

Each and every Commenter and Likers Thanks a lot and ur response motivates me a lot...

Part 84

This Part is mostly For Shianjh(Shiv+Saanjh) so if anyone have problem with them skip it please'.

In Shiv and Saanjh's car all was silent, saanjh was lost in her thought looking outside the window and shiv was lost in abir's words'. He loves saanjh and that shows in his attitude, what if saanjh gets ready to give Abir a chance' what if she never forgive him.. what will he do without her.. sudden realization of love for her was huge for him, now he knew the pain she had gone through because of him'

On the other side saanjh was thinking about their close moment,, how could she get lost in his warmth, she forgot about his accusation, his words in that small moment.. shiv has the power to make her forget everything but him.. she needs him only and her heart knew that still deny her feelings, not because she doesn't know it but the scare is deep which need time to heal. She couldn't trust her heart again. Maybe her frndship will overpower the feeling but her fear as a lover will remain.. with time and care only it can cure' shiv saw her looking lost but caressing her lips slowly,, the corner was swollen.. a sweet smirk came on his lips, what he was thinking and what is going.. She still loves him and it shows in her gesture then why he is bothering about abir's emotion.. whatever it is saanjh never gonna love that jerk.

Both their thought came to halt as the car stopped abruptly' saanjh came to reality and looked at shiv who was looking at the car weirdly, he was holding the steering and staring at it weirdly'

Saanjh: wh-what Ha-happen?

Shiv: Am I Looking like a car reader which will know by look that what happen to it? Saanjh greeted her teeth with his answer, it came naturally like the old days. Shiv's way of answering always lose her temper, he can never answer straightly'

Saanjh: then w-why r u staring at t-the c-car like u gonna m-marry it' shiv looked at her with spitting fire. For a moment saanjh gulp hard and gave a meek smile'

Shiv: yeah, don't u know I was finding right position to propose it.. so that I can marry it fast.. u know I m so desperate.. Shiv said in a sarcastic tone' saanjh saw him removing his seat belt'

Saanjh: u r real weird, u r so desperate that u r ready to marry a car? R u Impotent?

Saanjh said all in a amuse tone which made shiv flabbergasted. Did she really think he was going to propose a car? And that because he is impotent? But then saanjh broke in to a fit of laughter' she laughed holding her stomach almost having tears in her eyes'. Shiv gave her murderous look but soon got lost in her musical laughter. He felt light to see her smiling and laughing, making jokes of him like before. How he wish he can make everything like before.. her laughter died in her throat as he pulls her close to him'

Shiv: U really thought I m,,,,,

Her face flushed thinking what she said, he really loved her red face,, she tried to free her hand but he held her tighter yet not hurting her'

Saanjh: sh-shiv wo, main wo, le-leave'. Pl-please,,

Shiv immediately left her and looked away calming his developing desire,, then look at her nervous state' she was playing with the end of her dress, typing Saanjh he thought' he thought something quickly'

Shiv: erm,, wo I was not thinking about proposing the car. Saanjh turned and looked at him weirdly like saying I-KNOW-THAT-AND-I-WAS-JOKING-ONLY'.. shiv nodded her head like a baby.. wo I think the car broke down because of heating engine. I should see it' saanjh nodded her head hiding the small smile'.

It was an hour and shiv was still fighting with the car, all was well still nothing seem to  well' saanjh was standing beside him while his face was inside the bonnet'

Shiv: Saanjh I think we should go for a search of a mechanic first'

Saanjh: I was saying it, but u mr Shiv Kapoor, Never,, Listen to me. huh I m the great' Mr. I know Nothing humph'. Shiv showed his Angry eyes which saanjh ignored highly'

Shiv: hey one min one min break'. I was trying atleast, not like someone who was seating like a queen and doing nothing'

Saanjh made a O: what do u mean?

Shiv: I mean right, do something except criticizing,, easy to say hard to do.. before he can say further saanjh pushed him off then dipped her head in front of the engine and came with a open wire,, she plugged it in the right place, then went in to the car.. the car started perfectly'. Shiv only gaped at her as she came out with a frown expression. Janti thi to pehle kyun nahi kiya, why u waited for 1 hour'

Saanjh: to see ur idiotic expression'. If look can kill shiv was having a murderous look on his face while saanjh was sweetly smirking'. Just their glaring session came to a halt when someone approached saanjh'

SANJUUU'

Saanjh: Abir? What r u doing here'

Abir: where were u,, I was so worried about u'

Saanjh: our car broke so we,,,, abir cut her..

Abir: I told u to come with us but u won't listen,, now come with me'

Shiv: but the car is fine..

Abir: I don't trust ur car,, what if again betray in the middle'

His words were simple but powerful, 3 of them knew what it meant.. saanjh dipped her head and went with abir, somewhere she need a break from shiv and his closeness cause she doesn't want to get lost in him again and hurt her heart.. for shiv whatever it was he knew it will take time for saanjh, but he isn't ready to ruin it by abir. And abir he was just concern for his best frnd. He can't see her going through another heartbreak and trauma'.

Shiv hit his fist on the bonnet cursing himself when his cell rang, he picked it after few ring'

What is the progress?? The caller ask'

Shiv: I will kill the bas**** Abir' why the hell he always came in between' the caller chuckled at response.. Don't Maan' first I will kill u for ur flop plan, do u know it took me more than 1 n half hour to convince the car really have some problem but she came and in 2 second found what was missing.. damn this girl..

Maan: I told u to be careful, she knew each cell of cars and bikes' but u,,

Shiv: Will u SHUT UP? and make another plan, and where r u?

Maan: 1st show some respect to ur brother who is helping u and 2nd I m at geet's place, come fast. or if u want u can go to office..

Shiv: u really thinks so. If u doesn't want a tragic end for ur company keep me away. My head will burst and so ur company'

Maan chuckled at his irritating response: come soon now'

Both hung the phn'.

In abir's car

Saanjh: how did u find us?

Abir: ur phn's GPS'

Saanjh: u should have called me first'

Abir: I tried but

Saanjh: jhoot'.

Abir: ok fine, jhoot bola. I knew u would have said don't come we are coming so I traced ur cell network and found the place'

Saanjh: why abir'

Abir: don't u know damit? He is playing with u again and u,,

Saanjh: I?

Sabir: u r reacting?

Saanjh looked at him confusingly: What do u mean?

Abir took a deep breath: I don't know what should I react, should I be sad that u r again falling for him or happy that he is making u open up and u r being ur real self without any hesitation'

Saanjh: abir, she whispered'

Abir: sanju look at urself, u r talking without stuttering.. u don't need any psychologist u need him, u need to be the old saanjh first which only he can do.. I hate him still I can't because its him only who can mke u like before sanju'

Till now saanjh couldn't realize she was talking without stammering but the sudden realization made her numb' she recalled their moment, the way she kissed him back.. she still loves him, no matter how much she try she can't stop her heart to beat for him'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Geet's house

Maan was welcomed by geet's mother.. he was waiting for shiv outside but they forced him to come with geet.. all geet's cousins were drooling over him, some were admiring the couple with cute maahika who was sleeping on maan's chest' no one dared to take maahi seeing her sleeping so comfortably on her dadda's arms.. dadima was there with handa's' maan not for a moment left geet or maahika alone, he wanted to be close to them' aniee arjun nt was already present there' meera jay came to join them.. aniee saw maan holding geet's waist, she winked at nt n meera who hide their smile' geet was checking maahi leaning on maan's chest so didn't notice maan's eyes were on her and others on them'.

Meera: ahm ahm'

Maaneet looked at her, geet was confuse but maan saw aniee's devilish grin' he immediately left geet's waist , just then she felt something missing' she looked around to see maan making a safe distance between them pretending he doesn't knew anything' geet made a sweet complaining face which make maan sweat actually'

Nt: ahmmm Love birds can't stay away from each other hmmm'

Meera: buts only 3 day bhabhi

Nt: hmm but what can we do if lovebirds are so desperate to have one another' elder saw the mischievousness in the younger so they left the hall and settle in the room for further talks' Geet saw her parent's smiling face. they are truly happy for her' now as all elders were gone, geet's cousin and aniee jumped on maaneet'

Aniee: umm Bhai we thought u guys are already married for 1 yr so it will be easy for u to stay away for 3 days'

Nt: hmm,, every married man want to cherish his bachelor day so we gave u the freedom'

Geet glared at maan who coughed seeing her glare,, then held maahi close to him like she will shield him' he shook his head in denial showing sweet smile to geet.. others adored their cute nok jhok while aniee was having devilish plan, she sat beside maan'

Aniee: hmm But'. Seeing u guys its look like u can't wait for 3 days to eat each other'

Full hall broke in to laughter where geet's face became red like tomato..  maan glared at aniee furiously which she ignored and showed his neck which has nails marks and geet's lips were swollen.. it was highly embarrassing situation for them' geet greeted her teeth looking at maan..

Geet whispered: it's all ur fault, see now ur sister is making fun of me.

Maan: sometime I doubt is she my sister, cause she is making me embarrass too,, and don't show me ur eyes geet, it was ur fault. U placed the keys in ur, he stopped seeing all eyes were on them'

Meera: Your?

Maan cleared his throat: nothing'

Before anyone can say any word Maahika woke up with loud cry' for the first time geet thanked maahi's crying session to rescue them'. all her cousin flew away hearing maahika crying so loud'

Meera: geet tu andar ja and lay her in the cribe' geet looked at maan who nodded' maahi snuggles close to geet for sleep as she was feeling disturb in the chaos'

In the mean time abir saanjh entered the house,, saanjh went to maahi and geet's room as she is staying with them in the room.. abir went for his work.. and shiv entered the hall making maan looked at him.. he was sure something has happened. Before he can ask anything aniee pounced on him'.

Aniee: what happen today my both brother are looking like devdas' her teasing smirk doesn't go unnoticed by maan n shiv who gave her murderous look to shut her up but aniee was in her own teasing world' arjun came and welcomed shiv seeing the foul mood he choose to be numb and signaled aniee to be shut but she was having so many mischievous thought and her eyes stuck in one thing,, Shiv's neck' she couldn't hold herself and burst out laughing' everyone looked at her weirdly'

Arjun: kya huya tumhe aniee?

Jay: tum aise kyun has rahi ho jaise jokes ka pahar gira sar pe.. meera shook her head on his choosing line'

Aniee: today my both brothers had a fight with wild cats'. Interestingly both cats are sister' she said looking at shivs neck n chest which was open.. maan saw her looking at shiv who was feeling all weird'

Maan slapped shiv's head then showed him the mirror, his eyes stuck on the place which has saanjh's nails mark,, he was confuse what to feel, happy or embarrassed' but he gave an evil smirk to maan who was himself smirking'

Maan went to aniee and held her shoulder: U have so much knowledge about cats and animals?

Shiv came from side: yeah Wild cat, tigress.. I hope u don't know beyond that' aniee gulped hard seeing her 2 brother holding right nerves.. but arjun couldn't hold himself blabbering'

Arjun: aree she is ahead of cats, she become lioness' thats it shiv glared at aniee n maan punched arjun' everyone stood their numb seeing the scene.. nt couldn't understand anything and jay was hiding behind meera who was at the verge of laughing'. But just then nikita abhinash came with panditji'.

Abhinash: ho kya raha hain yaha?

Maan held arjun's hand on his back: dur rehna meri bahen se, aur shaadi ke layak nahi rakkhunga'

Shiv to aniee: stay away from him till marriage samjhiii'

The duo was so scary that arjun and aniee nodded meekly looking at each other with baby faces'.

~*~

There was only family members siting around panditji who was reading maan n geet's KUNDALI'

Maan: Daadima u r forgetting we are already married then what is the use of this kundali things..

Nikita: Maan u know in which circumstances u both got married. This time we want to hear panditji's verdict too'

Dadima: ha maan, dekha na pichli baar kya sab huya tha, hum geet ko khone ja rahe the'

Maan: is that mean if panditji say we are not for each other u will make me divorce her?

Geet glared him, aniee n meera giggled, Nt shook her in in disblelive.. brij was hiding his smile. for the first time he is seeing maan so desperate to get married for the 2nd time' shiv was watching the scene from far with a smile, wish he could get this feelings to cherish. but neither he has the big family, nor a father who will smack his head like abhinash did to maan, not a mother who will scold his father.. a sweet devil sister who will tease him to death and most importantly he doesn't have a partner, a soulmate whom he can hold for life long.. suddenly everything was making him little infront of them and their love. He always wanted these all but never got anything and when got he himself tarnished it with his own hand' he saw saanjh looking at him, he immediately left the place to get fresh air and maybe to sooth the burning heart'.

Precap will need another 2 update to come sorry,, but felt like giving a shameless but healthy brother sister relation and some teasing not to forget Bond of frndship..

Sorry if I disappointed u guys feel free to express ur anger too.. this ff is closest to my heart and I need all ur support and advice'.

Thanks a lot for the sweet banner Sonali๐Ÿ˜Š

All Copy Rights 2013. Tich Mg

Edited by tich.1990mg - 11 years ago
sdlife19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
loved it tich

pehli baar u showed something tat is beyond maan and geet here a brother sister bond and i loved it
ammu5 thumbnail
loved da update. poor shiv...
HeytzMaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Superb update Tich
๐Ÿค—

Missed Maahi๐Ÿ˜’

Saanjhiv convo was truly refreshing
loved to see them progressing slowly๐Ÿ˜ณ

Abir๐Ÿ˜ก kabab mein haddi