Glittersnow thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
WHY is RC  so , angry at suvi ? he says , if she want to go on a date with her boyfriend ? is RC feeling bad or has he forgotten suvi completely?
wat do u think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iiManAsiii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
when did he get angry at her?

mousumighosh thumbnail
no no...suvi was not concentrating on her class so rc will rebuke her..
mousumighosh thumbnail
rc will be angry wih suvreen  as it has shown in precap of thursday's episode
dipslovesyuvi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
just because he still loves suvreen a new character has come in "ira" and i just hope that rc falls in love with ira and just leaves suvreen for yuvraj !!!!!! rc is not a real problem now the problem is suvi's parents will they accept them

zoha11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey dips sorry but really hope he doent fall for Ira m sure Ira wud fall for him but though he show he is madly in love with suvi
kiran307 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Obv that should be jealousy since suvreen is not with him and when he sees her so close to yuvi kuch toh reaction hoga na..
I so wanna see that chemistry between rc n suvi that is jst amazing.. I get bored of seeing yuvi with suvi.. They look like kids n chemistry hi nahi dikhti.. Like when rc took her to that fine dine restaurant, when he was waiting for her outside, alone, still woh sab itna magical lag raha tha.. 
I miss all that coz mohit n smriti r both brilliant actors..
myrah13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey completely agree with u mohit nd smriti ka chemistry is really hot nd intense nd regarding RC getting angry I m sure ther is a reason as he is a very balanced guy wud not do it without reason 
dipslovesyuvi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
kmudnaney i completely disagree wid u mohit malik is such a boaring character and yuvraj and suvreen ka jodi is very cute and i love them
they are seriously very very very very very cute !!! i m totally in love the current track of the show and if rc interfares btween there love story then the story will totally jumble up !!!!!!!!!!
shalon thumbnail
i agree with u diplovesyuvi rc is so much matured and verry much old according to me i thnk ira will match him better than suvi