~~Edited~~
Loved The Update...
Thanks sooo much for the long chapter...
It was waiting...
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
I was like what's happening when I read the starting of this update! What's with the cliff and all? But then when u explained it further, I got it! Thrilling, exciting and at the same time quite scary- maybe that's how Khushi feels when she is around Arnav!
Oh my heart goes out for Khushi here! She is feeling so helpless! She knows there is something between the two of them but she doesn't want to acknowledge it! She is committed to someone else and she cannot think of walking away from that commitment!
And I hated Arnav in this update! He is taking advantage of her situation by bringing forth the penalty clause of the contract and handing over clothes which are not acceptable to her. He threw her ring.😲 Now what will Khushi do?
Yeah I am being careful when I say I hate ASR in THIS update! Another update which talks about Arnav's pov will turn the situation 1800, I know that!😊
Arnav is just not ready to admit that she is engaged!
Khushi knew she was caught off guard when he questioned if she is into the engagement whole- heartedly.
I love the concern NK has for Khushi...
The engagement news breaking scene to Arnav and that almost suhag raat scenes have been blended so well in this update! There is no reason to be nervous coz this chapter has come out so nicely!😊
Now about the last part of this chapter, was it Arnav who spoke about SMJ and NK who questioned it again?
Updating thrice a week is fine!
Thank You!

Darlington Today presents ---- AN ARHIFF Iss Darr Ko Kya Naam Doon Summary: Khushi is an internet famous(kind of) 30 year old fashion designer...
53